ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

why do so many wrestlers die sad and miserable?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Dec 2003, 09:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt
Default why do so many wrestlers die sad and miserable?

it seems to be commonplace with a lot of wrestlers to get associated with "the drugs" or other various nefarious means , when their career is on a seemingly downward spiral.......

why is this such a regular occurence?
do you care about this problem?
am i talking out of my ass?
Old 10 Dec 2003, 02:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

too many wrestlers spend too much money at the peak of their careers, and so they cannot simply retire in wealth when they get past their prime.

they continue to wrestle as they need the money. often they feel they have to take drrugs such as steroids or painkillers so they can keep wrestling through injuries so as not to lose money or loose their spot. this leads to a viciouse circle where they never get to fully heal their injuries and slip don the card as their performance wains, but keep taking drugs to stay active so as not to lose what little recognition they still have.

remember that all the recnt deaths have been active wrestlers way past their prime, who should have retired a long time ago.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2003, 02:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Lots of money, being on the road with a lot of spare time, just like rock stars and movie stars it's not hard to get involved with drugs, hooked and living a life in the fast lane.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2003, 02:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

even in a drug free world, working through endless injuries to keep your spot would still have t's toll.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote