ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Holding The Tights To Win A Match....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Dec 2003, 09:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
rolleyes Holding The Tights To Win A Match....

We see wrestlers hold the tights all the time, but how exactly does it affect the pin? I mean, it doesn't render their legs immobile. The leverage possibly added wouldn't be enough to really affect anything. What does pulling the tights actually do to cause the person not to be able to kick out...?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2003, 09:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

It's just a cheap feel for them, that's it.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2003, 12:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I dunno, Balance, Who cares, It just gives JR a reason to hate Heels.
Old 09 Dec 2003, 09:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

The WWE must be influencing young boys to pull others boys pants, to succeed in life.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2003, 02:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Its just somthing to get cheap heat from
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2003, 08:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly as hell
The WWE must be influencing young boys to pull others boys pants, to succeed in life.

You're right.
Even Vince influence boys to strip off girls' skirts o
r panties.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2003, 09:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Just a move to get a little heat,it is being used quite a lot recently.
Old 10 Dec 2003, 01:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

It's all in good ring phsycology. When the tights are pulled it distracts the pinned wrestler from trying to kick out, as he is too occupied by keeping his pants on to do anything but strugle.

nah, I don't have a clue why and where it started or if it even does anything, but it's seems to be for jr to go "MAH GAWD HE HAD THE TIGHTS MAH GAWD*gasp, wheeze*"

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2003, 01:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

if you REALLY hook someones trunks, it actually does make it hrder to kick out. but no wrestlers know how to make it look realistic anymore

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2003, 02:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
It's all in good ring phsycology. When the tights are pulled it distracts the pinned wrestler from trying to kick out, as he is too occupied by keeping his pants on to do anything but strugle.

nah, I don't have a clue why and where it started or if it even does anything, but it's seems to be for jr to go "MAH GAWD HE HAD THE TIGHTS MAH GAWD*gasp, wheeze*"
I knew JR liked that Kiss My Ass Club thing too much. It's overused, I like the foot on the rope method better.
Old 10 Dec 2003, 02:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

Quote:
if you REALLY hook someones trunks, it actually does make it hrder to kick out. but no wrestlers know how to make it look realistic anymore
^ nice seeing you back 'tin Man.

on to the topic:

Pulling "Holding" The Tights to get a win is "Old School"

if you ever watched wrestling back in the 80's you would see that a lot of "Heels", if not all of them, are taking that "Short-Cut" to win.

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote