ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Nash's contract status

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Dec 2003, 01:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Nash's contract status

Credit the observer

- Nash starts off by talking about his neck surgery and how it's been difficult dealing with it. He hopes to be back in the ring around Christmas time.

- When host Brian The Guppie brings up the issue of his contract expiringthis coming February, Nash informs us that the only way he'll resign with WWE is if the money is right. He adds that Japan is another option he is considering once his contract runs out.

- Nash also says that if WWE offers him a non-wrestling role, he'd gladly accept if the money was right. He says that he is fortunate enough to have gotten paid well during his 14 year career and shouldn't have to settle for less now that he's getting older and has a family. Kevin says that a job in creative would be to his liking, as each time he enters the ring nowadays, he falls apart. He says he really enjoys the creative aspect of this business.

- Scott Hall's name comes up and Nash says that Hall has been sober for the longest since he's known him. He informs us that Scott has been training hard in hopes of a wrestling comeback. Nash specifically says that if WWE doesn't want Hall, he'll strongly consider forming a team with Hall elsewhere.

I don't see Nash staying in the wwe after his contract, because there's really no way of marketing him anymore, though I could see hin end up in NWA TNA if not New Japan where he has ties with Scott Norton.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2003, 03:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

as Truth would say, Nash is "Going to Trashville", IMO. His "Big Daddy Cool" gimmick or whatever is very, very old, and he isn't even entertaining to watch. I remember during the Hell in a Cell match w/ HHH, i couldn't wait until the match was over so i could go to sleep, it was that boring. Actually, it put me to sleep.
Old 08 Dec 2003, 06:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Nash is a greedy bitch. He says he's gotten paid well and shouldn't have to take a cut because he is old and broken. He should be getting paid much less because unlike when he held the belt for a year, now he can't even stay healthy for 2 weeks, much less actually work. That fucker is lucky to be sitting around collecting big bucks from wwe while he's worked like 2 matches since his return. He also got his buyout from his wcw contract thanks to wwe. And now because he is a broken-down, has-been that never even got a last run, he want's to sit back and say "if the money's right." Let him go to Japan where he'll tear his quad picking up his luggage. Or let him go to Trashville and join the retirement tour. I'm sure he's gonna love jobbing to Jarret, "if the money is right," which of course it wont' be, because they don't have enough to pay that over the hill talentless hack. Get him out of my sight forever!

Nash in creative???LMAO

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2003, 06:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

lol....
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2003, 09:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I really don't wanna see Nash return, his time is up, maybe early, but its still up. Someone should bust into his house knock him out, fit his body in a dust bin bag and send his ass to the Trashville along side Nathan Jones.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2003, 12:21 AM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

The man has nothing, He use to be entertaining....Actually no, He was just some tall guy with a Powerbomb and was in another queer verison of the nWo. Nash's in ring run is over and he can't ask for jobs that pay well. Fucking greedy asshole.
Old 10 Dec 2003, 10:10 AM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante
The man has nothing, He use to be entertaining....Actually no, He was just some tall guy with a Powerbomb and was in another queer verison of the nWo. Nash's in ring run is over and he can't ask for jobs that pay well. Fucking greedy asshole.
actually, it wasn't a queer version of the nWo, Dante......he was the original version of the nWo and the wolfpac version, the two strongest factions......injuries have destroyed his career, yes, but he would be a fine writer, imo......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2003, 12:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

FOTM is, he has no market value anymore and the fan interest is dead. I pretty much see him teaming with Scott Hall over in New Japan and occassionally with Scott Norton. And if that's not the route he goes, he'll more then likely end up in NWA TNA.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2003, 03:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

fine writer? nash? remrmber his reign of booking in wcw?
all those title reigns? hogan-to-flair, flair to page, page to sting, sting to page, page to nash, nash to savage, savage to hogan, hogan to sting. In about 8months there were 8 title chages. nash and hogan couldnt make their minds up wether they were faces or heels, friends or enemies. the whole place was a mess and a alf.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2003, 03:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Holy shit, it's tin man.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2003, 03:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by €XØDÜS
Nash is a greedy bitch. He says he's gotten paid well and shouldn't have to take a cut because he is old and broken. He should be getting paid much less because unlike when he held the belt for a year, now he can't even stay healthy for 2 weeks, much less actually work. That fucker is lucky to be sitting around collecting big bucks from wwe while he's worked like 2 matches since his return. He also got his buyout from his wcw contract thanks to wwe. And now because he is a broken-down, has-been that never even got a last run, he want's to sit back and say "if the money's right." Let him go to Japan where he'll tear his quad picking up his luggage. Or let him go to Trashville and join the retirement tour. I'm sure he's gonna love jobbing to Jarret, "if the money is right," which of course it wont' be, because they don't have enough to pay that over the hill talentless hack. Get him out of my sight forever!

Nash in creative???LMAO
DAMN..........

Exo stole the show so I'll just say the only way I would be interested in watching Nash is if he did go back to New Japan and Team with Norton and Hall to form somewhat of a trifactor.........

sidenote:

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2003, 07:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by G-Money His "Big Daddy Cool" gimmick or whatever is very, very old, and he isn't even entertaining to watch.
Bro...too many words. Let me give you my abbreviated version:

"Big Daddy Cool" is very, very old.

Of course with my five day long posts, I should be the last one to talk about using too many words....

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2003, 07:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Nash should look for employment in my local shopping mall. "Big Daddy Christmas" always gets over in the malls around this time of year.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2003, 03:33 AM   #14 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Nash should look for employment in my local shopping mall. "Big Daddy Christmas" always gets over in the malls around this time of year.

Late.
LMFAO
Old 12 Dec 2003, 11:30 AM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Nash is done as a wrestler..please..the guy has nothing left,can you imagine a goldberg/nash feud? Someone shoot me when that happens..