ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The next Rock

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Dec 2003, 07:24 PM   #1 (permalink)

thugenomics187 is on a distinguished road
Default The next Rock

I believe that Orlando Jordan has the ability to be the next coming of the Rock. He has the athleticism, he charismatic, and he will be one of the greatest wrestlers the WWE will have ever produced. What do you guys think?
thugenomics187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Dec 2003, 07:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

yeah, jordon has what it takes. so does cena.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2003, 02:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Cena is the next Rock

beyond a shadow of a doubt
Jones...I fail to see anyhting from him ....yet
Old 05 Dec 2003, 03:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hmmm... the next Rock, There is no next Rock, Just a People's Champion.....

Then again that term gets tossed a lot around these days.
Old 05 Dec 2003, 04:39 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Your almost right................what you were supposed to say was.........Orlando jones has the personality and skills of a ROCK (you know the type that you find on the ground)

what a chumstain

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2003, 04:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

They can be no "next " Rock, The Rock is and was the greatest and NO one can top that. They can be a next people's champion though and that will be John Cena. Orlando is good but i don't think the WWE will use him right and because of that he doesn't stand much of a chance.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2003, 07:54 AM   #7 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

The Next Rock???? The Next Rock????

there will NEVEER EVER be a Next Rock.

but there is one WWE wrestler who is walking in the foot steps of The Rock, He is Randy Orton.

I mean one look at how he has been introdused to the fans "as a 3rd Generation Wrestler" who is a face. Then put him in a "Stable" and turn him heel.
^ that is the same way the WWE made The Rock.

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2003, 08:30 AM   #8 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

John Cena definatly has the potential to be the next Rock, Jordan is a big IF
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2003, 08:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Both Cena and Orton remind me a great deal of the Rock when he was first getting big. They are both going far in the business.
Old 05 Dec 2003, 12:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Yeah, Cena and Orton look to be serious players for a long time. Cena is there right now, Orton is just a step behind imo.

Orlando Jordan works like the Rock because they were trained by Rocky Johnson. So Orlanda sells shit the same and moves the same. But other than that, there is no comparison.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2003, 11:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN(RAVEN)
The Next Rock???? The Next Rock????

there will NEVEER EVER be a Next Rock.

but there is one WWE wrestler who is walking in the foot steps of The Rock, He is Randy Orton.

I mean one look at how he has been introdused to the fans "as a 3rd Generation Wrestler" who is a face. Then put him in a "Stable" and turn him heel.
^ that is the same way the WWE made The Rock.
Your right Badman, Ortan is doing the exact same thing that they did for the Rock, I never thought about that in depth. I think that Cena will be a major headliner in the near future for the WWE, and I hope and pry that Batista is a huge name in years to come......As for Orlando Jordan, to be honest I havn't even really seened him. I think I have seen a total of 4 match's from this guy at most, and from them I havn't been able to come up with a complet opinion of him, so until then I can't agree or disagree on this threed.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2003, 11:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

You people who say good things about him must watch Heat or Velocity, cuz he's only been on SD a couple times I think.

As for him bein the next Rock? Nahhhh. Cena already called him a Billy Blanks wannabe and I don't think he can ever get rid of that title, which by the way was FUCKING classic when he said it.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2003, 12:25 AM   #13 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Orton....

He is following the same route as Rock and seems to have simular characteristics as him.

Randy is a 3rd Generation superstar trying to make a name for himself without looking back in his Family History for recognition.

Randy has the same cocky attitude and in ring aura like the Rock just before he took off. I fact I think Randy's Character has more attitude to it then Rock's at the start of his Career.

Rock was part of a Major Stable, Like Orton is with Evolution and Rock was the young gun in the stable back then and Orton is the young gun in Evolution today.

Yeah you see it now. Cena ain't no Rock but Orton is pretty damn close.