ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Mick Foley

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Dec 2003, 09:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED
Question Mick Foley

How do all feel about Mick returning to Raw and being the new Co-GM

Im happy to see Mick back
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2003, 09:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I think it's rather lame. Foley will be good in the spot, don't get me wrong as he was a wonderful foil for William Regal's "commisioner" back in the day...but they unplugged Austin and inserted Foley. It's all too generic for my taste.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2003, 09:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I hate the fact that Foley is back...he's a goddam camera hog

his fuckin cheap pops and "Have a nice day"s are just gonna help keep the younger guys off TV

WWE seriously needs to develop their younger talent...if they fail to do so they are gonna be fucked in about 5 yrs
Old 02 Dec 2003, 10:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

i like to see him back, but like kurt said, him & his "HAVE A NICE DAY's" are going to keep the younger guys off TV, & that just sucks.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2003, 05:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hey fuck you guys!

I love Mick and I will have to go on instinct and say he will be a great addition to RAW, If I'm wrong you can rub that back in my face for the rest of the year.
Old 05 Dec 2003, 05:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I'm glad mick foley is back..........now Raw is going to be so much better but i rather have austin
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2003, 09:19 PM   #7 (permalink)

Taker89 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Taker89

It's great to see Foley back on TV but they could have found a better way to do it
Taker89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2003, 10:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

now that Mick is back he should bring back Austin and they would have a feud
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2003, 11:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I'm not thrilled at all to see Foley back on Raw....I counted about 6 times he came out last Raw, just to be seened. If he keeps coming out every 15 minutes i will not even bother to watch the show as a whole. Like Monica said, WWE better start putting more attention on the youth and not old men like Austin, who is coming back, and Foley, and Taker, and anyone who is pushing or above 40. That is why I stress that if Booker T shuld be champ it better happen in the next 11 months or its over for him.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote