ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The Jericho / Trish storyline *spoilers*

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Dec 2003, 01:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default The Jericho / Trish storyline *spoilers*

Is it over?
Can it be saved?
Is it worth saving?

In my opinion it was probably the most entertaining story they had going on Raw. Along with one of the best efforts I had ever seen the WWE put into a face turn in a long long time. They were actually building towards an eventual face turn, you could see it every week.

So now , Trish found out it was a bet. I'm really thinking that the WWE is still commited to turning him face. I hope they are anyway. I think Jericho is going to find out Trish knows, probably after she humiliates him on Raw next week. Jericho is going to realize he hurt her, and that he didnt really want to. Then he will confess everything to her, explaining that it started out as a bet and then he actually started to love her. Attempt to win her back blha blah blah

Its all very cliche.

But this will most likely lead to Y2J being a full fledged babyface pry by the middle of January. Most likely by this time Hunter will have the belt back and Jericho can start contending for the WWE title. Sadly he will probably be feuding with Christian who won't understand how his buddy ditched him for a chick. Which would open up Matt Hardy to go after Randy Orton and IC gold.

Another scenario...

Y2J wins Trish back and then heads after Randy Orton and IC gold

either way, this storyline was one of the most entertaining aspects of Raw, and now that Foley is back, Raw has become even more painful to watch.
SO hopefully they continue to develop Jericho cause I cannot watch Raw just cuz I'm a Hardy Fan
Old 02 Dec 2003, 02:08 AM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I could see it as perhaps jericho telling her something about how it was just a guy thing and nothing was really meant by it and he still loves her
Old 02 Dec 2003, 02:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well this angle is just filler for me, I'm more interested in watching Jericho's matches then watching him chat up some ugly Canadian Chick.
Old 02 Dec 2003, 03:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

she is diffenently not good looking, But i do want to see where this goes, I always like Jericho as a face like when he was the LionHeart........I wouldn't mind seeing trish by his side, but i hope they don't keep this days of our lives skit going on for to much longer.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2003, 04:24 AM   #5 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

wrong kurt, sorry bud.

jericho is going to stay heel, if they were having him turn face they wouldn't have made him superkick hbk.
Old 02 Dec 2003, 01:12 PM   #6 (permalink)

Garlock1304 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Garlock1304 Send a message via MSN to Garlock1304 Send a message via Yahoo to Garlock1304

Um, Holy Mod, how can you be so sure of that, that you can accuse someone of being wrong? Look at the mistake with Cena on Smackdown, where he FU'ed Benoit after their tag match before Survivor Series. WWE then decided against it, and edited it out. Writing mistakes happen. On the other hand, what Kurt posted about Jericho tryin to get Trish back is very likely. However, the superkick to Michaels on RAW has nothing to do with having him turn heel or face. Michaels accidently hit him, and Jericho had no way of knowing that it was an accident, so he got even.

But there is also a big chance that Y2J will stay heel for awhile. With Test, Steiner, and La Resistance seemingly out of the picture, RAW has lost 4 heels right there. And might need someone with lots of history in the heel dept, like Jericho.

But at any rate, having the Trish/Chris storyline continue is a must. WWE needs to keep us guessing on this one, and hopefully not go with the traditional excuses such as Kurt's idea, or "it was a guy thing", they need to come up with something never seen before, if they still have that ability.
Old 02 Dec 2003, 03:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^oh shit... didn't see the acidental hit... oh well... i was half asleep anyway. FUCK YOU FOX-8!
Old 02 Dec 2003, 03:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I want to see a Y2J face turn,it would be a fresh turn to change things up.
Old 02 Dec 2003, 04:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I was surprise to see that and I think it pretty much cleared up anything about Jericho turning face
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2003, 05:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I was actually beginning to like this storyline between Trish and Jericho,but I had a feeling it would not last long.I do like what Kurt said and I hope they go that route,with Jericho feuding with Triple H for the belt.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2003, 05:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

This how it'll end up, in my opinion anyway. Trish will be all distraught and hurt, because Jericho broke her heart. He'll apologize, for a few weeks, but Trish won't fall for it. Because (DUH) the guy broke her heart before. So Jericho will try to win her heart back for a few week, everything he does will fail. So he'll do the unthinkable, and use his "Favor" from Bischoff to bring back Stonecold. This will prove he is sincere, Bischoff won't go for it. Mick will make Bischoff have to bring Stonecold back, because Bischoff never gave any limits on the favors. This will make Jericho, look sincere to Trish, it'll bring back Stonecold, and it'll turn Jericho face . Bischoff and Christian will be pissed, and this will set up a Jericho/Christian feud.
Old 02 Dec 2003, 05:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^Which means in lamen terms, Jericho will still be everybody's favorite mid-carder.
Old 02 Dec 2003, 06:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
I'm more interested in watching Jericho's matches then watching him chat up some ugly Canadian Chick.
Trish??? UGLY???

Explain.

NOW!
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2003, 07:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
6 Time Womens Champion

Trish Stratus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Trish Stratus Send a message via Yahoo to Trish Stratus

Trish Is not ugly
Old 02 Dec 2003, 07:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Trish=

ugly? nononononononono.....

sidenote: very logical thinking, Truth.....that's a good idea.....and, you're right, he'll still be a midcarder.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote