ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Give RVD The World Title : FAST !

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Sep 2002, 03:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Default Give RVD The World Title : FAST !

Hi everybody i m new so i m pleased to find a great wrestling forum with lots of people around the world (i m french )
Like my subject proves, i m a huge fan of what seems to me the most charismatic, exciting and athletic performer the WWE s got right now.
At a time where WWE needs fresh faces to be pushed to main events status, i do think RVD could be a major player !
He is cocky, confident and most important ULTRA OVER with the crowd ! (take that Brock "Mister No Charisma" Lesnar )
So i m really happy to see RVD main eventing Unforgiven with "that damn good" dude.
I hope HHH will put RVD over in the process (clean ! no interferences please mr mac mahon ) and give him the title.

What s your opinion on RVD as main eventer and world champion?

I m waiting for it
Old 21 Sep 2002, 03:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

RVD is not ready for the title. He is over with the crowd, but WWE is very reluctant to give him main-event matches, simply because they think he is not capable of being there. If it was up to me, I would not have him main-event, for a while. He needs better mic skills, cause the ones he has just don't cut it. You say he is the most talented, but all he does is the same moves over and over in different variations. People complain about Edge having only three moves, but RVD probably has a total of five. He is a spotstitute, meaning he goes from spot to spot. I am done ranting.
Old 21 Sep 2002, 03:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I am happy that he is finally getting a for the title. I'v been waiting for this for awhile.
Old 21 Sep 2002, 03:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Hi Y2A , in my opinion the same applies to your fave wrestler, Mister Jericho.
His look is dated and he always do the same routine over and over...
Chris jericho try at the main event has been a failure so far and i do think RVD is far more exciting than him
Well, that s my opinion and yours but RVD is truly amazing, he is a crowd pleaser and don t forget he can t do risky moves of his own (the van terminator for ex).
If i was Vince i would put my money on mister pay per view
Old 21 Sep 2002, 03:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy
Hi Y2A , in my opinion the same applies to your fave wrestler, Mister Jericho.
His look is dated and he always do the same routine over and over...
Chris jericho try at the main event has been a failure so far and i do think RVD is far more exciting than him
Well, that s my opinion and yours but RVD is truly amazing, he is a crowd pleaser and don t forget he can t do risky moves of his own (the van terminator for ex).
If i was Vince i would put my money on mister pay per view
Yeah, that is your opinion, but why did you say Jericho's try at the main-event spot failed? Just because he is in a slump? How did it fail? Because WWE booked him wrong? If that is so, then it is not his fault. Jericho did a damn good job to me. RVD is exciting, yeah, but as a face, wasn't Jericho getting the same pops if not better? How does he do the same routine? So the suplex he did to RVD off the top, is a move he does every match right? How about his Walls of Jericho variations? He does a different one everytime. RVD does the same kicks all of the time. How about the corner monkey flip? How about the Rolling Thunder. Wanna talk about outdated. Jericho has changed the Walls three different time to keep it fresh. When Jericho becomes face again, he'll prove all of the doubters wrong. If I was Vince, my money is on Jericho.
Old 21 Sep 2002, 03:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

i agree wit u matt belany, rvd deserves any title that he can get,..........its about time!
Old 21 Sep 2002, 03:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Hey stay cool buddy
Why has jericho failed? because he s just doesn t have it .
Jericho is boring , always the same catch phrase, that ridiculous look from Spinal Tap AND the same moves too (wall of jericho variations? u were saying the same for RVD kicks !).
Look at the buy rate if u can t admit the truth : jericho s undisputed championship reign has been a big failure.
If u re talking about the ladder matchs between your man and RVD (no mercy if i m correct but i m not sure) , RVD was the most dynamic, athletic AND over of the two (sorry that s the truth dude !).
Jericho is now a heel because the crowd didn t care about him anymore as a FACE .
And when u re losing to old nature boy Ric Flair and his dated Figure Four Leglock CLEAN, u can worry about your career...
Old 21 Sep 2002, 03:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Here's what I think about RVD, and his title shot, screw it, it won't happen it was just a set-up to let everyone think RVD is a major threat, Cause HHH is going to win, and afterwards the DWO is going to come to ringside and beat his ass down, Then the Dogcatcher is going to proclaim himself to be the next World Heavyweight Champ..period muthafucka period!
Old 21 Sep 2002, 03:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

oh yeah and welcome to pwf matt, u'll love it here
Old 21 Sep 2002, 04:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

Jericho did not tap cause he could'nt stand the pain, he tapped cause WWE told him to. And Jericho's title reign failure? If I'm not mistaken, when Jericho was champion, the ratings were MUCH higher than they are now. He doesn't have it? And RVD does? What does RVD have that Jericho doesn't? And the spinal tap look, is to make him look like an arrogant rockstar. Jericho is not a heel because the fans don't care about him, if you have ever been to a live event, well at least last time I was there, he got a HUGE pop when he first came out. And during his match, there was even a Y2J chant. Ric Flair is a LEGEND! And for Jericho to be the one to end his career, will be a tremendous honor. I am just talking wrestling, I have no beef with you. Jericho does have it.
Old 21 Sep 2002, 04:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I see where both of you are coming from with the Y2J and RVD situation, but if you really want to see it for what its worth then you guys have to admit that RVD and Y2J both suck ass right now......Getting that out of the way, the simple reason is because the WWE, these men havn't wrestled their type of match in a while for Jericho it has been over 4 years since he had wrestled a match where he is allowed to do all of his moves, and the same with RVD except when he first came in WWE he was doing a sub-par preformence.....I suggest you guys go out and rent some ECW tapes because you both will a complete different wrestlers. I remember whe the Lion Heart Chris Jericho took on Sabu and let me tell you there was no way that a person could call this match boring or dull, and the same with Van Dam in all of his match's......The match's that i watch of these two now suck and are very waterd down.....Also RVD suxks as a face he doesn't wrestle nearly as good, when he was a heel he was much better and it showed in his match's and his ability to sell his persona....

As for RVD having the title, i don't see that in the future nor do i want to, i don't think he'll make a good champ until he starts wrestling good match's again, and not the repeatitive one's in the WWE, since he will never do that, i would at least want to see the return of Bill Alfonso and those two hook up so that RVD can be a heel and win the title.

ps there is no Vanterminater without Bill Alfonso at ring side.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Sep 2002, 04:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
Here's what I think about RVD, and his title shot, screw it, it won't happen it was just a set-up to let everyone think RVD is a major threat, Cause HHH is going to win, and afterwards the DWO is going to come to ringside and beat his ass down, Then the Dogcatcher is going to proclaim himself to be the next World Heavyweight Champ..period muthafucka period!
Yeah, go DWO! LOL. RVD WILL lose on Sunday.
Old 21 Sep 2002, 04:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
i dont agree wit u on that on if ur gonna beat up rvd, then its only gonna be u, calvin, and igloo
Old 21 Sep 2002, 04:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Y2A i ve got n othing against u too we re here just to talk friendly not killing ourself
Well we all know that wrestling is scripted (like movies are) so whatever chris gets a win or a lose, it was supposed to happen (same for RVD and others).
I mean losing to slic ric clean now is not a good thing for your career cause he s 50 years old (or more huh) and he should have retired some years ago (that s my opinion).
I m not in the US or Canada so i can t see wrestling live (here we ve got soccer only ) but i trust u for jericho s heat.
So if he is over with the crowd, why putting him as a heel then?
Well that wasn t the subject of this topic (i was not hoping to destroy yj .
I do think RVD was more over than chris in their matches sorry
Old 21 Sep 2002, 04:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
I see where both of you are coming from with the Y2J and RVD situation, but if you really want to see it for what its worth then you guys have to admit that RVD and Y2J both suck ass right now......Getting that out of the way, the simple reason is because the WWE, these men havn't wrestled their type of match in a while for Jericho it has been over 4 years since he had wrestled a match where he is allowed to do all of his moves, and the same with RVD except when he first came in WWE he was doing a sub-par preformence.....I suggest you guys go out and rent some ECW tapes because you both will a complete different wrestlers. I remember whe the Lion Heart Chris Jericho took on Sabu and let me tell you there was no way that a person could call this match boring or dull, and the same with Van Dam in all of his match's......The match's that i watch of these two now suck and are very waterd down.....Also RVD suxks as a face he doesn't wrestle nearly as good, when he was a heel he was much better and it showed in his match's and his ability to sell his persona....

As for RVD having the title, i don't see that in the future nor do i want to, i don't think he'll make a good champ until he starts wrestling good match's again, and not the repeatitive one's in the WWE, since he will never do that, i would at least want to see the return of Bill Alfonso and those two hook up so that RVD can be a heel and win the title.

ps there is no Vanterminater without Bill Alfonso at ring side.
I've seen Jericho vs. Sabu, and that match was AWESOME! I loved it.