ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

wCw guys in the WWE

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Nov 2003, 11:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default wCw guys in the WWE

Thursday on Smackdown we recieved yet another useless piece of wCw garbage...great, now we have The Cat...whoopie

Back when wCw was battlin it out with WWF in the ratings wars, I admit I was one of the marks out there who kept sayin"Wow I'd like to see this match, or I'd like to see this match"

but when I was thinking that I was under the impression it would never happen. Now that Vince has been kind enough to give these useless bastards paychecks..I've had the opportunity to see many of those matches.

While I was iblissfully imagining a truly bad ass fantasy match up I had no idea how lame and poorly executed these matches could possibly be.

Take a minute...think about it...what have we really gained? Booker T? Steiner? Kanyon?

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

These additions have done nothing more than clutter up the line up. With so many stars and wCw jobbers anxious for TV time, a lot of guys are getting passed over. Feuds have become abbreviated. In a scenario where we should have gained, we ended up losing out.

Without competition the writers have become lazy.
We see the same matches week in and week out

Rarely does something happen that makes you sit up and say HOLY SHIT

I blame this on wCw...If there had been enough interest to keep them around Vince never would have been able to buy them.

TRIM THE DAMN FAT.....

sorry everyone, my thoughts here are kinda jumbled and whatever..I just needed to vent
Old 02 Dec 2003, 02:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^that's why the invasion sucks. Someday i'll write it all down for everybody, because they just don't get it. The WCW stars that weren't good enough or smart enough to leave that second rate promotion are jobbers for life. Or they are tried and true flops.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Dec 2003, 06:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I tried a couple of times during the Monday Night Wars to check out wCw and I really wasn't impressed. It was some of the most crappy, telegraphed wrestling ever presented on television anywhere. Sonny Corleone's beat down of Carlo in The Godfather (if Vince was mad at the camera angles for Linda's tombstone, I can't imagine what Coppola said when he saw that piece of work) was done better than any wCw wrestling I ever saw was.

I remember once wCw did a show (they may have done more like this) where they had the ring on a platform that was surrounded by a pool. They had a bunch of lucha-esque scrubbies come out and do a bunch of spot misses off the top rope...my friend Bill and I were cheering for at least one of them to go into the drink. It didn't happen; I was disappointed.

Not long after, wCw was flushed. Good riddance. Thanks for Booker T...please take back everyone else, especially Kanyon. Can you say:

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote