ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Shawn Michels vs Matt Hardy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Nov 2003, 10:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Shawn Michels vs Matt Hardy

I'd like to see these 2 enter a program together. Much the same way that Shawn just helped establish Randy Orton....he could do wonders for Matt.
This would be the best thing they could do with Matt moving to Raw.
After this feud it would be logical progression to go after Randy Orton and the IC title
Old 28 Nov 2003, 10:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

thats a good idea. HBK could confront M.Hardy about be ego-maniacle (dont know how to spell that), & BANG, theres a feud. when Hardy beats HBK, he can feud with RKO & Christian for the title. Chritian being the one thats a face at times, & a heel at times. have RKO be the heel. & have Hardy be the face. or hardy could switch with christian, either way it would be good
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2003, 12:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

Although i've been getting SICK TO FUCKING DEATH of seeing my all time favorite wrestler jobbing left and right, {sigh} I've still gotta say that this seems to be a pretty damn good idea to put Matt Hardy over.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2003, 04:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Fantastic idea. Matt could so easily be lost in the shuffle of the move after this stupid Lita angle is over. He needs soemthing like this to keep him up. I would just like to finish with...

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Old 29 Nov 2003, 11:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I think that would be great, good way to push Matt
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2003, 12:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Great idea. I would love to see that! Matt Hardy has all the right mattributes to be a great main-eventer someday. And to be put over.
Old 29 Nov 2003, 01:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

well, he is the "showstopper" and can bring anyone to a great match.....Hardy would go over very easily, i believe.....this would be a very entertaining matchup, and i would like to see it.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2003, 01:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

That would put Matt over,but I'm really getting tired of seeing guys walk all over The Great HBK to get what they want.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2003, 02:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Its funny because you can look at the Hardy's as the 00's version of the 90's Rockers.......High and exsplosive, only difference is that this time the better of the two in the team will come out on top, unlike the case with Shawn and Marty. Marty clearly being the better entertainer in the ring, and the stonger link of the team. Shawn was always the one getting his ass handed too him and Marty was the one with the awsome inivative move structure......Now Matt who was the better one has a chance to succced and what better way then to put him up agianst HBK, Hardy needs a seriuos push with some quailty fueds, Michaels is capable of gving him somewhat of a boost. The match would be good, and if they can get Matt enough heat and develope his gimmick even further more he could be a significant player on Raw. The IC title picture i think can heat up with him in it......At this point I don't think it matters if you are a heel or a face as long as you get the pops you need. Heel v Heel or Face v Face it doesn't matter as long as charecters are developed people will want to see. Hardy can go pretty far in the IC division and who knows what with time. I've always liked this guy, but i do think he needs to allegn himself with a valet, or something that gives an interesting perspective on his charecter......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2003, 04:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre
Its funny because you can look at the Hardy's as the 00's version of the 90's Rockers.......High and exsplosive, only difference is that this time the better of the two in the team will come out on top, unlike the case with Shawn and Marty. Marty clearly being the better entertainer in the ring, and the stonger link of the team. Shawn was always the one getting his ass handed too him and Marty was the one with the awsome inivative move structure......Now Matt who was the better one has a chance to succced and what better way then to put him up agianst HBK, Hardy needs a seriuos push with some quailty fueds, Michaels is capable of gving him somewhat of a boost. The match would be good, and if they can get Matt enough heat and develope his gimmick even further more he could be a significant player on Raw. The IC title picture i think can heat up with him in it......At this point I don't think it matters if you are a heel or a face as long as you get the pops you need. Heel v Heel or Face v Face it doesn't matter as long as charecters are developed people will want to see. Hardy can go pretty far in the IC division and who knows what with time. I've always liked this guy, but i do think he needs to allegn himself with a valet, or something that gives an interesting perspective on his charecter......
well said
Old 30 Nov 2003, 12:36 AM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Great post as usual,Dre

But I'd rather see Matt on his own,without a valet and I was glad that he got rid of Lita.Now,I was a huge Hardyz fan way back when and I always thought Jeff was the better of the two.After awhile I realized who the more talented Hardy was and I found that out when Jeff left WWE.I'm still a fan of Jeff but Matt is the one with talent and he is the better Hardy,finally he's not in the shadow of Jeff anymore or Lita,he's on his own and it's a good thing for him.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2003, 02:08 AM   #12 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

$cotchpreet#2 is on a distinguished road
rolleyes yo

HBK hes the biggest pussy in wrestling history, matt hardy should beat his ass cleanly.
$cotchpreet#2 is offline   Reply With Quote