ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Compare the champions of each brand..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Nov 2003, 09:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Compare the champions of each brand..

so basically here's the idea,you take the champions from each brand and line them up,like this..

WWE Champion/World Champion
US Champion/Ic Champion
WWE Tag Champs/World Tag Champs
WWE Creserweight Champion/Womens Champion

so your'e comparing

Lesnar to Goldberg

Show to RVD

The Bashams to the dudley's..

and Tajiri to Molly

Tell which out of the two you prefer and why..
Old 28 Nov 2003, 10:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Lesnar to Goldberg

Lesnar is a beast, he has incredible strength and actual wrestling skill to back it up, he has become one of the best heels in the industry
Goldberg has no skill, he had trouble lifting Randy Orton over his head, no gimmick,no mic presence...he is the biggest piece of luggage in the industry

Show to RVD
Big Slow is also a beast, I don't think he should ever have the US belt...he should basically be a hired goon...a gun the boss likes to pint at people
RVD, the spot machine, one of the most predictable guys around

The Bashams to the dudley's..
I don't care for either of these guys, Bashams are kinda Bleh, and the Dudleys are wayyyyyyyy to much hype

and Tajiri to Molly
this is the greatest comparison of them all btw
Tajiri is an OK champion, he's got some mean kicks but not much else I would much rather see Jamie Noble hold that belt
Molly she aint bad, shes a mean little lady..the only person I'd rather see latch onto the belt over there is Victoria...
Old 28 Nov 2003, 10:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Lesnar to Goldberg- Lesnar is big, but not fast. kind of boring, but ok to watch. Goldberg is medium, only fast when he does his 3rd move, the spear, & sucks to watch because everyone he feuds with has to carry GB in every match (ex. HHH )

Show to RVD- Show is a big, fat, slow, boring, the list goes on peice of crap. the only reason he has the US title is because they made eddie go back with chavo, which was a big mistake. RVD, well, all he does is spot spot spot, roling thunder, spot, 5-star, wins....OR, misses 5-star, looses. medioaker to watch.

The Bashams to the dudley's- Bashams just scare me. they're pretty fun to watch though. Dudleys are pretty fun to watch too, they know how to wrestle. but bubba should never wear shorts again

and Tajiri to Molly- Tajiri screams like a girl, but fun, kind of, to watch. has a bit of charisma. Molly is hot, VERY fun to watch....*wink*wink*.....& actually knows how to wrestle
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2003, 11:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Lesnar to Goldberg: Where is the comparison? Goldberg sucks, period. Lesnar is great. A mix of wresling skill and brawling.

Big Show vs. RVD: I'd perfer to watch Show, because he isn't a spotter. He isn't a total waste of shit. His size hinders him alot. Sorry RVD, you spot way to much.

The Bashams vs. The Dudley's: I'll go with the Dudley's because I like to see Bubba punch people. But, he shouldn't wear shorts.

Tajiri vs. Molly: Molly is much better looking. She can actually wrestle a little bit. The only other women's champ should be Victoria.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2003, 01:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Lesnar to Goldberg-Lesner has been handed everything and has finally earned it.
Goldberg- Just plain sucks and always has,but if I had to pick I prefer Lesnar.

Show to RVD-OMG! You can not even compare these two to eatch other!
Show- Is slow and borning.
RVD-Is always fast and on his feet and always puts on a #1 match.

The Bashams to the dudley's..The Dudleys are a true tag team,they remind me of the great tag teams of the past.

The Bashams-I'm not really a fan of them but it's still to earley to tell what effect if any they will have in tag team ranks.

and Tajiri to Molly-Tajiri-Reminds me of a little kid,but he is fun to watch.

Molly- Really can wrestle.

Last edited by Takers bad girl; 29 Nov 2003 at 01:50 PM.
Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2003, 02:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Lesnar/Goldberg - I can't stand Lesnar. Too much hype and not enough justification, just like Austin and Goldberg...I hate both exactly the same...

Show/RVD - Show really gets on my nerves. He's always facing a 200 pounder for God's sake! RVD may be a human-spot-machine but at least he's entertaining. RVD definitely wins this one.

Bashams/Dudleys - I ani't seen much of these guys but they sound pretty decent to me. The Dudleys are really predictable and boring to watch IMO. I'm all for new, fresh, young talent so rock on Bashams!

Tajiri/Molly - Tajiri is the best cruiserweight on SmackDown!, on par with Ultimo (if WWE would use him correctly God-damnit). Tajiri is so much better than 'Rey Rey' - mainly because his match actually has decent intricate moves, not all that flippy shit! Molly - decent female wrestler, but alas - I cannot still grasp the point of women's wrestling. Tajiri gets my vote.
Old 29 Nov 2003, 04:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Brock Lesnar and Bill Godberg:
Well I would have to say when it came to in-ring wrestling capabilty, i would have to give it to Brock, because he is a great wrestler inside that ring, he sells his moves and he does a good job, at dominating when he in control. He also has a nice collegete wrestling background, that makes him even better fit to be a champion. His strengh is superior as often times i don't see him struggling to complete some of his power moves, and his mic skills are better, as Brock is able to speak and hold the crowds interest longer with more then two words like "your next" or "bring it" its kinda like Brock has a personality and isn't just some wordless wonder, you kinda get the feel of Brock Lesnar and from that you decide if you like him or not, You don't truly get a feel for Goldberg or even know where he is coming from. He doesn't wrestle match's longer then 6 minutes which is disappointing if you have seen a BrocK Lesnar match in the same week. Brock Clearly is a more believable, diffently more respectable, and more disreveing champ then Goldberg........

The Big Show and Rob Van Dam:
I like the fact that the Biggest man on the set has a title, hopfully if he keeps it for a long time it will add some crediabilty to the title and make a big deal once he loses it. The Giant is good because he is a wonder. People don't normally see people that size, and they diffenently don't see people his size do some of the things that he does. He is a great big man you never saw Andre the Giant, do a drop kick or use the top rope, the Rig Show has up the bar for big men and i think that is a good thing much like Vader did back in the day. RVD has run out of gas, I don't watch his match's they are all the same, repititive and oversold, its not even worth watching, i am disgusted at what has happend to a man i said 5 years ago was the Next Big Thing....anyone who disagree, needs to go back and watch ECW because this ain't the same man. I hope he loses the title soon and leaves the WWE and goes to NWA where he maybe able to wrestle more freely and do a full arsonal of move like he once did. I think Show is a better Champion.

The Bashams and The Dudleys:
I think the Bashams are the only thing that is wrong with the SD tag division, these guys have no clue what the hell is going on, they can;t wrestle nearly as good as the other compition, and their gimmick is plain dumb. The Dudley though they don't entertain me as they once did they still do in some ways and i like them as the champs right now, I was always a fan of D-Von, and I think if they got sign guy Dudley back and joel gurtner that shit would be crazy... The Dudley's are diffently better champs all around then the Bashams

Tajiri and Molly Holly:
I think Tajiri diserves the cruisewieght title, for one because he is a great wrestler. I don't like how the WWE makes him out to be silly but never the less he is a great compititor i thought so in Japan and the same in ECW. I wouldn't mind Tajiri alliegninig himself with a manager who spoke english better, like a master fuji kind of charecter. I like Molly Holly and think that she is the most disereving of the Womens title......I only watch women match's that have either Veronica or Molly because i think they have talent unlike Kim and Stratus.......I like both champs but i wouldn't give up men cruiserweight wrestling for womens wrestling.

Last edited by Dre; 29 Nov 2003 at 04:58 PM.
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Dec 2003, 08:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Lesnar v. Goldberg
Lesnar in a walk. Should require no further explaination.

RVD v. The Big Slow
He may be the U.S. Champ right now, but Slow has been, is, and forever will be a 7' 500 lb Jobber. Not necessarily his fault, it's who the WWE has made him into, but it's a disgrace to see someone of his size and strength job the way he does. RVD on the other hand is the man IMO. Spot spot spot, yeah yeah yeah...either you like it or you don't. He's everything that Vince McMahon wanted X Pac to be, and much more. However, I'm looking forward to his joining TNA and freeing his style from the shackles of the WWE.

Bashams v. Dudleys.
Despite being the most stale act in WWE not named Hurricane, The Dudleys win in close fashion. If not for Shaniqua and her Amazon ringside presence, The Dudleys would win in a rout...they still need to be heels.

Molly v. Tajiri
Molly. She's hotter than Tajiri and I'm pretty sure she could kick his ass straight up.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2003, 01:18 AM   #9 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Brand Champions:
Lesner, Hell he has some talent, way more than Goldberg. Lesner can actually wrestle and hard to admit he has better mic skill from the two. But keep in mind they both suck balls on the mic.

Mid Card Champions:
Bug Show, God damn WWE Writers should be using the Big Show a whole lot better than hold a Mid Card Belt like the US title. Back in the Day of wCw the US champ got a Shot at the Heavyweight title, Why can't we keep that Tradition? As for van Dam. He deserves his fucking Belt, Bloody spotting Predictable Assclown.

Brand Tag Champs:
Bashams, Meh they won't hold the title Long, Why bother to coment? As for the Dudleys, They will go down as one of the best tag teams ever but currently they aren't in many interesting storylines or matches so meh.

Cruiserweights and Women:
Crap on This....