ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Smackdown Discussion Thanksgiving Edition

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Nov 2003, 11:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Smackdown Discussion Thanksgiving Edition

Smackdown tonite was a pretty good show overall

Cena and Benoit are getting a helluva push

Moore vs Nathanberg....these beatdowns are really just a testament to Moore's work ethic and ability IMO...Moore was somehow able to help Nathanberg make his non-moves seem brutal

Cena vs A-Train...Cena is definately one of the brightest young stars in the WWE today. He was able to make an A-Train match entertaining...quite an accomplishment for a younger guy

Benoit vs Morgan..Benoit can make anybody look worthwhile, and I already like Morgan, he's still green but he'll get better he's got speed, strength and size...if he can develop some moves he'll eventually be a force

Eddie vs Charlie Haas...2 of the best performers facing off, good solid matchup...no complaints here

Akeo vs Noble...This was another great outing for Akeo, a great performer very clean moves, he and Noble put on a better than average cruiserweight match fast and entertaining

the 20 man battle royal...Big Show was a beast...eliminating something like 7 people himself, Cena, Benoit, Guerrero, and Shelton Benjamin were the last for standing...Benjamin was a surprise...but his moves are all very clean, he's quick, and he's damn good...he hopefully will continue to rise up the ranks in the company...of course this came down to Benoit vs Cena...who eliminated each other at the same time...amazing how they actually made themselves land at the same time...thats not an easy task

Benoit and Cena got a righteous beatdown at the hands of Team Lesnar post match....

both of these 2 are ready for the belt, hopefully the WWE gives them chance to run with it....

Cena is gonna be the next Rock
Old 28 Nov 2003, 10:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

...can't believe this thread is so dead...

SD! was very good, but making Benoit and Cena qualify for the BR made it waaaay too predictable. Still, I didn't expect them to tie.

Morgan impressed me this week. He has serious potential.

Benjamin was excellent - hung in with the very best in the biz - amazing. Just doesn't seem like a heel, though.

Eddie was great, but this in-fighting with Los Guerreros bothers me because it's been done before and Eddie deserves more.

I liked the way Heyman promised a title match, then postponed it until next week. Keeps the story going, and it started strong tonight.

Fans were actually getting behind Benoit tonight (not as much as Cena, mind you), but it's still a good sign.

Made Raw look like the minor leagues, which it is.
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2003, 05:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I enjoyed the show overall, the ending was confusing
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote