ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Name the top 5 in the WWE..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Nov 2003, 03:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Name the top 5 in the WWE..

Here's my list:

1.HHH,of course

2.Lesnar

3.Cena

4.Angle

5. Y2J

Whats your top five...
Old 27 Nov 2003, 03:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

1. Angle (best ever)
2. Lesnar
3. Y2J
4. Guerrero
5. can't think of any more I like...
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2003, 04:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Angle would be 2nd on my top 5,but it seems he's being lost in the shuffle here a bit,do you agree?
Old 27 Nov 2003, 04:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Adversary

Absolutely, and it doesn't help that he's hurt. I hope he gets a big push for his return.
Old 27 Nov 2003, 04:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

^I agree..but who can he feud with as a face? Cena's a face,Benoits a face,and the lesnar/angle feud has been done to death..
Old 27 Nov 2003, 04:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Adversary

Good point. I think the WWE needs to shuffle the deck and make some trades between Raw/SD to freshen up the feud possibilities.

There isn't enough talent by far to support the split.
Old 27 Nov 2003, 04:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

or angle turns heel again and becomes another one of brocks associates..but i doubt that.
Old 27 Nov 2003, 04:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Adversary

I hope not. Angle should be headlining, not a lackey.
Old 27 Nov 2003, 04:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

^oh I agree,just throwing a possibility out into the air..lol
Old 27 Nov 2003, 05:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

HHH
Y2J
Cena
Angle
& Lesnar

(Honnerable mentions go to Hurricane, Benoit, Eddie)
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2003, 05:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Cena
Angle
Y2J
Eddie Guerrero
Benoit
Old 27 Nov 2003, 05:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

Cena
Y2J
Angle
HHH
Guerrero

Go Timberwolves!
The Big Ticket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2003, 07:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Damn,a lot of people have cena as #1,I still got him below lesnar,for tehe time being.
Old 27 Nov 2003, 07:16 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Kurt Angle..arguably the best Wrestler to step foot in the ring

Chris Benoit...The best technical Wrestler alive

Eddie Guerrero...you just gotta love Eddie

Randy Orton...he entertains me, the future of the WWE

Matt Hardy...a great wrestler, ready for his big push
Old 27 Nov 2003, 07:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Cena
Angle
Y2J
Austin(in 99)
HHH
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote