ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

***RUMOUR***The Nature Boy To Do Battle With His Arch Nemesis, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Nov 2003, 04:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default ***RUMOUR***The Nature Boy To Do Battle With His Arch Nemesis, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wrestlemania XX RUMOUR....

There Are Talks That At Wrestlemania XX, The Nature Boy Will Do Battle One More Time With One Of His Greatest Foes......RICKY "THE DRAGON" STEAMBOAT..... WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Let's See If Steamboat Still Has What It Takes

Side Note: Flair/Steamboat Matches Were ALWAYS Better Than Savage/Steamboat Matches....

Source: I Don't Post Sources

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2003, 04:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

that would be great...tho don't be knockin Savage

if this is true then so far WM20 has a very nostalgic feel...and I kinda like it
Old 27 Nov 2003, 04:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Savage Claim To Fame Was Wrestlemania III...Great Match...But Flair/Steamboat Was On A Whole Other Level...The Fued With Flair Is What Really Made Steamboat A Legend, Not Savage....He's A Washed Up Cracker Who Tries To Rap.....

Savage Was Great In AWA As Well, But He's Fell Off Soo Bad That He's Just A Worthless Piece Of Shit... I'd MAYBE Mark Out If I Heard That Stupid Weddin' Music...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2003, 04:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLASHHH
Savage Claim To Fame Was Wrestlemania III...Great Match...But Flair/Steamboat Was On A Whole Other Level...The Fued With Flair Is What Really Made Steamboat A Legend, Not Savage....He's A Washed Up Cracker Who Tries To Rap.....

Savage Was Great In AWA As Well, But He's Fell Off Soo Bad That He's Just A Worthless Piece Of Shit... I'd MAYBE Mark Out If I Heard That Stupid Weddin' Music...
come on bro...everytime I snap into a slim jim...I just gotta let go a "ooooohhh yeah"

Savage was cool....the savage elbow is still one of the prettiest elbows...EVER
Old 27 Nov 2003, 04:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

Will there be any matches with stars who aren't past their prime?!?!?

WM is the biggest show of the year and WWE's best chance at grabbing new fans, and they're going to miss the opportunity by bringing back past legends who won't be around for long? Stupid plan.

WM should be a showcase for the best CURRENT talent in WWE, not a trip down memory lane.

I like Steamboat. I think Flair is great. But this sounds flat out dumb. While they're at it, why not bring back Hogan again, and Warrior, and Hillbilly Jim, Hacksaw Duggan, Sgt. Slaughter...oh, wait, they did that last monday...
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2003, 04:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I would love to see this,it would be a classic,just on nostalgia alone.
Old 27 Nov 2003, 08:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

This would be awesome if it happens
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2003, 09:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

The Nature Boy vs.THE DRAGON.

one more time at Wrestlemania XX. could work, it could work.

Last edited by BADMAN(RAVEN); 27 Nov 2003 at 09:31 PM.
BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Nov 2003, 09:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Judas is on a distinguished road

That all depends on if Steamboat even agrees to the deal. He's had 2 matches in the last several years and they both looked like shit. Personally I think the match would be a flop and an embarassment to the Dragon's career to come back and attempt pulling off a match when he no longer has the in ring ability to do so.
Judas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2003, 02:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I would love to see that happen,they put on some great matches together back in the day.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Nov 2003, 02:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judas
That all depends on if Steamboat even agrees to the deal. He's had 2 matches in the last several years and they both looked like shit. Personally I think the match would be a flop and an embarassment to the Dragon's career to come back and attempt pulling off a match when he no longer has the in ring ability to do so.

I agree, this wouldn't be a good idea at all, the type of matchs' that Steamboat and Flair had are no wear near the poor quaility of wrestling today. The common Raw fan wouldn't appreciate this match nor how to act while it was happing, after all it would be an actualy wrestling match longer then 5 minutes. Steamboat ain't the top shit anymore nor is Flair and this match would be lame and stiff, anyways.

Slashhh, my man i gotta disagree on the negatives on the Macho Man, for there was and is no one iller, then the Madness himself. Savage and Steamboat had some great fueds and so did Flair and Steamboat, but their fueds were different, as where Savage and Steamboat fueds gave the impression that this was a bitter rivery agianst two men who didn't respect each other, while Flair and Ricky always had that stupid respect and friend thing going. Savage is no wear near as washed up as anyone in his age range. The man right now can put on a steller match. Unlike Hogan and Steamboat. His body is awsome shape now, and is not hard to look at like Flairs, the man is a legend and he did it his way, not sucking dick like Hogan, and being the corporate pet. I would rather see Flair hang up the boots and watch Savage be able to wrestle then to see a Steamboat v. Flair match at this point in the game. Savage like always will deleiver, which is most likly the oppisite of what Ricky and Ric will do at this point in the middle of the ring. Savage was good in every federation, and his core true claim to fame was after his match with Ole Anderson, when he was named Randy Savage, after he showed the madness in the ring.

Last edited by Dre; 29 Nov 2003 at 02:48 PM.
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote