ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

PWF RAW Thread 11.24.03

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Nov 2003, 06:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default PWF RAW Thread 11.24.03

Goldberg vs. Triple H!
Nov. 24, 2003

The new Eric Bischoff administration on RAW means that anything can happen. Last week, Matt Hardy made a shocking return to RAW as the newest member of its roster and later caused an even bigger stir by breaking up with longtime girlfriend Lita. Later on, when it seemed like Triple H had solved the Goldberg puzzle, a new twist appeared when Kane arrived to spoil Triple H's plans to injure Goldberg ... but also to inflict some punishment on the World Heavyweight Champion as well.

RAW is live from Salt Lake City where the twists and turns will seemingly continue. For the first time in more than a year, RAW Roulette will be played which means that any type of match between any RAW Superstars could take place at any time. Also, Goldberg will defend the World Heavyweight Championship against Triple H ... the question is whether or not Kane will make an appearance during that match. Tune in Monday to Spike TV (9/8 CT) to find out what happens.

---

Yep, RAW roullette. Hope it's a good show.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2003, 06:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

boy do i have a sincere dislike for Bischoff's style on Raw....guess that's why he makes a good heel, though.....not expecting it to be much of a show, personally.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2003, 06:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I personally enjoyed Raw Roulette last time and I am looking forward to it tonight,it could be an enjoyable Raw,well I can only hope.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2003, 06:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

God damn, it's been more than a year since we last saw Raw Roulette? Time sure does fly sometimes.

We all know Trips won't lose to 'Berg, but we can all hope
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2003, 06:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatlined
We all know Trips won't lose to 'Berg, but we can all hope
you coming over to Goldbergs side, Stick?.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2003, 08:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

I'm not big on gimmick matches, especially for a whole show, but I'm looking forward to RAW tonight for the first time in a while.

Trips/Berg should be interesting...wonder where they're gonna go with this one now, another bs schmoz would piss me off.

Will Kane even be there tonight?

Should be good...
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2003, 09:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeo
you coming over to Goldbergs side, Stick?.....
Oops, meant to say, "We all know 'Berg won't lose to Trips, but we can all hope".

I will never again like Goldberg. Yes, I did say again, because when I got back into wrestling in late '98, I liked him and I marked for him. My tastes in wrestling evolved and I stopped liking him because his matches were short and he only had a few moves. I started to like the guys that put on good matches and had ring psychology, etc.
Old 24 Nov 2003, 09:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

LMFAO@Batista..."I've got bigger chunks than you in my bowel movements!!"

That opening segment was pretty good, although I knew Bisch would make it a tag match. God damn I hate tag matches that are used to further a feud that don't involve actual tag teams.
Old 24 Nov 2003, 09:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

A steel cage match between Lita & Molly Holly... pffft who gives a FUCK!!!!! whats the point in watchting this when we all know Lita is gonna walk out with that belt, besides i don't yet think these two chicks can really handle being inside a wall of steel

(side note: Yes yes I'm a Lita mark so what, but giving her the belt now is just a stupid mistake Molly makes a great W.C.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2003, 10:02 PM   #10 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

can someone say predictable
Old 24 Nov 2003, 10:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Actually, the Steel Cage Match tonight is with Victoria. I'm pretty cool with it, I figure if they're going to have the women wrestle, then they might as well try to make it interesting. I'd like to see more development w/ the women wrestlers. Maybe give some credibility to the women's division and not just leave it as a waste of our time...I can hope, can't I?

And speaking of credibility for the women's division: is it me or is Victoria just too friggin hot?! Stealing Lita's pants sagged below the thong look was cool, however unintentional it may have been.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2003, 10:18 PM   #12 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I love Vicky and Lita the most out of all the divas
Old 24 Nov 2003, 10:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

LMAO!!! Get a load of all the Goldberg marks out at ringside chanting like a bunch of dumbasses , and i did see a sign saying "gWo", i get it i mean who COULDN'T?!

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2003, 10:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Im watching the goldberg-HHH match and it is a good match, and now Kane is beating the hell out of Gioldberg
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2003, 10:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Triple Threat Match for the belt at Armaggedon, what do you think
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote