ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Chris Benoit: A Championship Legacy
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Nov 2003, 04:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,844
Rep Power: 5827
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Chris Benoit: A Championship Legacy

Here is Benoit's title history from ECW on.

Quote:
ECW World Tag Team Championship
- Extreme Championship Wrestling - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA -

Chris Benoit & Dean Malenko won from Sabu & The Tasmaniac on February 25, 1995
Chris Benoit & Dean Malenko lost to The Public Enemy on April 8, 1995
Reign: 42 days.

WCW Television Championship
- World Championship Wrestling - USA -

Chris Benoit won from Booker T on April 30, 1998
Chris Benoit lost to Booker T on May 1, 1998
Reign: 1 day.

Chris Benoit won from Booker T on May 2, 1998
Chris Benoit lost to Booker T on May 3, 1998
Reign: 1 day.

Chris Benoit won from Rick Steiner on September 13, 1999
Chris Benoit lost to Rick Steiner on October 24, 1999
Reign: 41 days.
Ok, so Benoit finally gets to hold the belt for more than 2 days...

Quote:
WCW World Tag Team Championship
- World Championship Wrestling - USA -

Chris Benoit & Dean Malenko won from Curt Hennig & Barry Windham on March 14, 1999
Chris Benoit & Dean Malenko lost to Rey Mysterio Jr. & Billy Kidman on March 29, 1999
Reign: 15 days.

Chris Benoit & Perry Saturn won from Diamond Dallas Page & Chris Kanyon on June 10, 1999
Chris Benoit & Perry Saturn lost to Diamond Dallas Page & Chris Kanyon on June 13, 1999
Reign: 2 days.

WCW United States Heavyweight Championship
- World Championship Wrestling - USA -

Chris Benoit won from David Flair on August 9, 1999
Chris Benoit lost to Sid on September 12, 1999
Reign: 33 days.
The next day is when Benoit wins the TV title. Benoit is effectivly demoted.

Quote:
Chris Benoit won the vacant title in a match with Jeff Jarrett on December 19, 1999
Chris Benoit lost to Jeff Jarrett on December 20, 1999
Reign: 1 day.

WCW World Heavyweight Championship
- World Championship Wrestling - USA -

Chris Benoit won the vacant title in a match with Sid on January 19, 2000
Chris Benoit is stripped of the title on January 20, 2000
Reign: 1 day.
In one months time Benoit has had 2 single day reigns before being stripped of the belt. One the midcard title, the second time the championship. Tough break but shows how little faith WCW had in him.

Quote:
WWE World Tag Team Championship
- World Wrestling Entertainment - USA -

Chris Benoit & Chris Jericho won from Steve Austin & Triple H(holy shit!) on May 21, 2001
Chris Benoit & Chris Jericho lost to The Dudley Boys (D'oh) on June 21, 2001
Reign: 30 days.

WWE Intercontinental Heavyweight Championship
- World Wrestling Entertainment - USA -

Chris Benoit won from Kurt Angle on April 2, 2000
Chris Benoit lost to Chris Jericho (cheers!) on May 4, 2000
Reign: 32 days.

Chris Benoit won from Chris Jericho (4 days later, rats) on May 8, 2000
Chris Benoit lost to Rikishi (LOL) on June 22, 2000
Reign: 44 days.

Chris Benoit won from Billy Gunn on November 30, 2000
Chris Benoit lost to Chris Jericho (That's twice) on January 21, 2001
Reign: 52 days.

Chris Benoit won from Rob Van Dam (haha) on July 29, 2002
Chris Benoit lost to Rob Van Dam (oops) on August 25, 2002
Reign: 28 days.

WWE Tag Team Championship
- World Wrestling Entertainment (Smackdown) - USA -

Chris Benoit & Kurt Angle won in a match with Edge & Rey Mysterio on October 20, 2002
Chris Benoit & Kurt Angle lost to Edge & Rey Mysterio on November 7, 2002
Reign: 19 days
So it stands to reason that Benoit has never been trusted to be the main guy. Not in WWE, not in WCW and not even in ECW. I'm sure he's had incredible reigns in the canadian indy scene and whatnot, but the fact remaigns that Chris Benoit is not and has never been championship material.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2003, 04:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
Here is Benoit's title history from ECW on.
You failed to mention, he was part of the biggest storyline in the company, at the time. Where he broke Sabu's neck, in a shoot. He only was there (ECW) for like 10 months. He accomplished more in ECW, then Jericho.



Quote:
Ok, so Benoit finally gets to hold the belt for more than 2 days...
Yep...But it was a classic series, and it was his 1st year there...I think. You're also forgetting, The crusierweight Tournament title lost, to Ohtani in Japan.


Quote:
The next day is when Benoit wins the TV title. Benoit is effectivly demoted.
Nope...It was Russo, trying to put over David Flair and the TV title. He was never demoted, as you would prove in the next lineage.


Quote:
In one months time Benoit has had 2 single day reigns before being stripped of the belt. One the midcard title, the second time the championship. Tough break but shows how little faith WCW had in him.
The ladder match with Jarrett, was a Us Title match. The 1st and official Reign of Benoit as World Champion. Benoit left the company the next day, because of Kevin Sullivan politics. He was never stripped of the title, he vacated it...He was only stripped from a Storyline stand point, to keep the belts credibility. Which would die, later that year, when Arquette won the stap..Come on Exo, if you're going to state the facts, state the Whole facts...I never knew you for a liar.


Quote:
So it stands to reason that Benoit has never been trusted to be the main guy. Not in WWE, not in WCW and not even in ECW. I'm sure he's had incredible reigns in the canadian indy scene and whatnot, but the fact remaigns that Chris Benoit is not and has never been championship material.
He had credible reigns, and sold out shows in Japan...When it was dominated by heavyweights. He didn't stay in ECW that long. He would've gotten a push as World Champion in WCW twice. One he denied because he didn't want to go over Bret Hart, because Bret was being mis-used, and had just lost his brother (Yeah..That Benoit is evil). The other, was because he knew WCW, was about to Die because of politics, which they did a year after he left...

Lets not post Half "TRUTH'S" now Exodus.

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 24 Nov 2003 at 04:50 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2003, 04:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Ooh and How much faith did WCW and ECW have in Jericho, again? I mean Benoit accomplished more then Jericho in both company's. And since 2001 post-mania. Who has WWE had more faith in? And isn't also True, Benoit wasn't around when Jericho was champion.? It migth've been a tad bit different if he was, huh? Yeah I thought so too.

And why not talk about, Jericho's flop as WWE Champion, and demotion for the last 2 years. Because lord knows, he's main evented plenty ppv's since his (Flopped) title reign, hasn't he? Oh...He didn't. I thought it was normal, for FORMER World Champions, to stay in the WORLD Title picture....Maybe I'm crazy, for using pure (and whole) facts.

Maybe Jericho is a main eventer and I'm missing somrething.

Who knows?
  Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2003, 05:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,844
Rep Power: 5827
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

It's all fact, no matter how it's spun. A day is a day. But accomplishing anything in ECW and WCW means nothing to me. Which is the point that he wasn't even of that caliber.

Also, he did break Sabu's neck. It was pretty nasty and doesn't speak much for him taking care of his opponent and working a good match.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2003, 05:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,844
Rep Power: 5827
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR(UTH)IPLE H
Ooh and How much faith did WCW and ECW have in Jericho, again? I mean Benoit accomplished more then Jericho in both company's. And since 2001 post-mania. Who has WWE had more faith in? And isn't also True, Benoit wasn't around when Jericho was champion.? It migth've been a tad bit different if he was, huh? Yeah I thought so too.

And why not talk about, Jericho's flop as WWE Champion, and demotion for the last 2 years. Because lord knows, he's main evented plenty ppv's since his (Flopped) title reign, hasn't he? Oh...He didn't. I thought it was normal, for FORMER World Champions, to stay in the WORLD Title picture....Maybe I'm crazy, for using pure (and whole) facts.

Maybe Jericho is a main eventer and I'm missing somrething.

Who knows?
Jericho is first ever undisputed champion. That is more in one night than Benoit's entire career. But i'm not as big a Jericho mark as you think I am...
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2003, 05:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: San Diego,CA
Posts: 9,113
Rep Power: 2222
Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason
Default

I am a huge fan of Benoit and I'd absolutely mark out like nobody's business if he won the belt,because,IMO,he is the most deserving guy for that belt and I do think he is championship material.The guy has it all,every time I watch Smackdown he amazes me,he just goes out there busts his ass and what does he get? Nothing

IMO,Vince does not seem to notice Benoit's talents because if he did the belt would be on Chris right now and all of us marks for Benoit and his style would be happy.

I think Chris himself put it best when he said,"I am the best technical wrestler today".
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2003, 05:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
It's all fact, no matter how it's spun. A day is a day. But accomplishing anything in ECW and WCW means nothing to me. Which is the point that he wasn't even of that caliber
It Obviously does, you went through all this to try to bash a man. Who has done nothing, but be a TEAM player, and make other wrestlers look good. But hey, You don't have to like him. You opinion though, is one of no substance or merits...A opinion is ,more then saying "Oh he sucks".

Quote:
Also, he did break Sabu's neck. It was pretty nasty and doesn't speak much for him taking care of his opponent and working a good match.
Sabu, was known for stiffing and being reckless in the ring. He deserved to have his neck broke, at the time. But it wasn't Benoit's fault, Sabu took the bump on on his neck, Benoit didn't even fall back with the suplex. It was Sabu, trying to take one too many high spot-bumps, and it caught up with him. Want to talk about Reckless. ask Taz why he tried his hardest to break Sabu's neck, eveytime he wrestled him.

You started this Benoit bashing a few months ago, after I bashed Jericho. I'm starting to think, thats the only reason you're against him so much. To each their own, but when a guy like "The Rock" says he rather see Benoit hold a strap then Angle, and he hates small guys (Atleast he's up front with it), I know the guy has to be doing something right.
  Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2003, 05:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeo
he is the best technical wrestler today, (along with Kurt Angle), but after seeing his match on last week's Smackdown, he seems to be getting a little lazy, and has begun to rely solely on the spot headbutt and the crossface.....
He let Nathan (Greenest wresler in the world) Jones, control most of the match. He made Jones look like a Legitimate Power House, he could've easily exposed him, by chain wrestling. Notice Nathan Jones, did nothing sloppy that whole match, becausew Benoit exposed his strengths, rather then his weakness...Thats how you carry a guy. The morale of this board, has hit a all time low.
  Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2003, 06:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life
 
BADMAN(RAVEN)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Saudi Arabia
Posts: 1,368
Rep Power: 18
BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road
Default

of all those matchs/Title wins I liked 2 :

1-The Best of 10 "I think it was called that" for the WCW TV Title "the Chris Benoit vs. Booker T for the Title at The Great American Bash 1998 was Great"

2-The Chris Benoit/ Chris Jericho fude for the IC Title led to a Series of Graet PPV matchs between the two in the WWF Back in the year 2000.


Side Note : €XDS & oeo let us stick to the theme of this Thread "Chris Benoit: A Championship Legacy" and not turn it in to something else "i.e. a TRUTH is always right and anyone who does not agree with him is and will always be wrong"
__________________
When you say "The World Title" which one are you talking about???




Last edited by BADMAN(RAVEN); 24 Nov 2003 at 07:12 PM.
BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2003, 06:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?
 
Oeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 9,773
Rep Power: 302
Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default

my apologies.....Chris Benoit is very underrated and deserves a title push.....he puts on great matches and is a tremendous in-ring performer.....and his feuds with Jericho were great.....i didn't mean to belittle that.....as a matter of fact, i'm just going to delete my posts in this thread before this one.....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2003, 07:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Adversary
 
HeelFace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 301
Rep Power: 16
HeelFace is on a distinguished road
Default

Wow! Awesome posts from both Exo and Truth...I gotta side with Truth on this one. Imo Benoit has been mishandled his entire career as Exo points out. Here is a guy who can make anyone look much better than they are, like Truth said about Jones.

Sure, he's on the small side, and he's not great on the mic (though I think he's improving). All I really care about, though, is that he can perform in the ring. His work in the ring makes him championship calibre in my books. When and if he ever wins the big belt, I'll be very, very happy for him. He's busted his ass for many long years without getting the respect he deserves or the title reign he deserves.

Again, f'n amazing posts guys!
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2003, 07:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,844
Rep Power: 5827
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR(UTH)IPLE H
It Obviously does, you went through all this to try to bash a man. Who has done nothing, but be a TEAM player, and make other wrestlers look good. But hey, You don't have to like him. You opinion though, is one of no substance or merits...A opinion is ,more then saying "Oh he sucks".

Sabu, was known for stiffing and being reckless in the ring. He deserved to have his neck broke, at the time. But it wasn't Benoit's fault, Sabu took the bump on on his neck, Benoit didn't even fall back with the suplex. It was Sabu, trying to take one too many high spot-bumps, and it caught up with him. Want to talk about Reckless. ask Taz why he tried his hardest to break Sabu's neck, eveytime he wrestled him.

You started this Benoit bashing a few months ago, after I bashed Jericho. I'm starting to think, thats the only reason you're against him so much. To each their own, but when a guy like "The Rock" says he rather see Benoit hold a strap then Angle, and he hates small guys (Atleast he's up front with it), I know the guy has to be doing something right.
I started going after Benoit when he started looking worse than Ape-Train. My opinion is based on the fact that Benoit has zero charisma, can not get over as a face or heel, has done the same 3 moves week in week out for months, and has become so stale and directionless that I can barely stand so see his toothless ass hobble out to the ring. I used to think he was ok. I used to listen to the hype and the internet smarks, but the more I watched the less I cared about him. I just woke up and realized that I never thought he was anything special, and I still don't. He's perfectly fine doing what he's doing, making other stars look good. But WWE Champion, you've got to be kidding me.

How did Benoit get his neck fucked? Trying to do a high spot, and it was still his signature move. Karma's a bitch sometimes.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2003, 08:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN(RAVEN)
of all those matchs/Title wins I liked 2 :

1-The Best of 10 "I think it was called that" for the WCW TV Title "the Chris Benoit vs. Booker T for the Title at The Great American Bash 1998 was Great"

2-The Chris Benoit/ Chris Jericho fude for the IC Title led to a Series of Graet PPV matchs between the two in the WWF Back in the year 2000.


Side Note : XDS & oeo let us stick to the theme of this Thread "Chris Benoit: A Championship Legacy" and not turn it in to something else "i.e. a TRUTH is always right and anyone who does not agree with him is and will always be wrong"
Fuck you...You come in every thread, trying to start shit. Go treat your Blood Cancer, or some shit.



Quote:
I started going after Benoit when he started looking worse than Ape-Train. My opinion is based on the fact that Benoit has zero charisma, can not get over as a face or heel, has done the same 3 moves week in week out for months, and has become so stale and directionless that I can barely stand so see his toothless ass hobble out to the ring. I used to think he was ok. I used to listen to the hype and the internet smarks, but the more I watched the less I cared about him. I just woke up and realized that I never thought he was anything special, and I still don't. He's perfectly fine doing what he's doing, making other stars look good. But WWE Champion, you've got to be kidding me.
And how many moves the Chris Jercho use in one match. Yeah, Missle Drop kick, Lion sault, bull dog, roll up in to a Walls of Jericho. Yeah, Jericho is a trendsetting in ring performer. Benoit also does alot of mat work, but you're obviously ignoring it. Because you have this whole "anti-smarks' favorite thing going. Who in WWE does a lot of moves, EXO. Since you have this beef with Benoit, doing all his signatures and making sense in his matches. Who do all these move EXO? Eddie Gurrero doesn't have 4 spots, like everyone else?

You can ignore the facts, all you want. Benoit sells, storytells, and all around does everything better then anybody in the company. You saying he use only 3 moves is exaggerated, and completly bias. Especially, when Angle basically does the ame thing, and you praise him, same for Cena.


Quote:
How did Benoit get his neck fucked? Trying to do a high spot, and it was still his signature move. Karma's a bitch sometimes.
Yeah, it's called not being lazy, ala Jericho. He's also hasn't had a problem with it sense, unlike Angle.

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 24 Nov 2003 at 10:48 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2003, 11:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life
 
BADMAN(RAVEN)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Saudi Arabia
Posts: 1,368
Rep Power: 18
BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR(UTH)IPLE H

Fuck you...You come in every thread, trying to start shit. Go treat your Blood Cancer, or some shit.
1-You just can not go throu a day with out saying "Fuck You".

2-I did not bash any Wrestler "or YOUR favorite Wrestler" in this post.

3-What got you pissed-off was not my post. it was the little Side Note.

4-Yes. you trun every Thread in to "TRUTH is Always Right & who does NOT agree is always Wrong"

5-Its all about diffrent Opinions. you expressed your Opinion. And €XDS expressed his/her Opinion. BUT you don't have to make everyone have the same Opinion as you does.TRUTH.

6-My illness is UNtreatable at this stage. So Don't you ever talk about my illness. Because you have no idea what so ever how to live with this kind of pain and suffering that I go throu each day.

7-Fuck Me. hell I am already Fucked up with Cancer that is eating me a live.
__________________
When you say "The World Title" which one are you talking about???




Last edited by BADMAN(RAVEN); 24 Nov 2003 at 11:22 PM.
BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2003, 11:17 AM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,844
Rep Power: 5827
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR(UTH)IPLE H
Fuck you...You come in every thread, trying to start shit. Go treat your Blood Cancer, or some shit.
that was a little uncalled for and you know it...

Quote:
And how many moves the Chris Jercho use in one match. Yeah, Missle Drop kick, Lion sault, bull dog, roll up in to a Walls of Jericho. Yeah, Jericho is a trendsetting in ring performer. Benoit also does alot of mat work, but you're obviously ignoring it. Because you have this whole "anti-smarks' favorite thing going. Who in WWE does a lot of moves, EXO. Since you have this beef with Benoit, doing all his signatures and making sense in his matches. Who do all these move EXO? Eddie Gurrero doesn't have 4 spots, like everyone else?

You can ignore the facts, all you want. Benoit sells, storytells, and all around does everything better then anybody in the company. You saying he use only 3 moves is exaggerated, and completly bias. Especially, when Angle basically does the ame thing, and you praise him, same for Cena.
So your point is everybody does the same 4 spots? Then why defend Benoit's spots and go after Berg and basically make the same argument. Yes Berg sucks in many more ways than one, but trying to defend Benoit's NOTICIBLY neglected move set like this is a little shortsighted. All the talk of being exciting and unpredictable has to be thrown out because Benoit is doing, and has been doing for months now, the same exact things.

Eddie Gurrero has been consistently picking up the pace and keeping his matches exciting. His tag match last week was motn material if it had been a bit longer. Eddie has the skills in the ring, on the mic and telling a fresh and exciting story every week. Benoit could never pull off half the stunts Eddie does. Benoit could never get over with a silly lie cheat steal gimmick. Eddie did. Eddie is hot and right now it should be Eddie vs Brock.

Cena's still a rookie and you know it, so going after him is a little premature, especially when you know how over he is. Cena gets 10 times the pops Benoit does.

Angle has more mat presence than Benoit, but I'm getting sick of his triple german go for the ankle lock bore fest as well. Beniot had great matches against Angle, cept I'm tired of that. Also, a couple years ago Benoit fucked up the "chain" of pins and accidentally held Angle down for 3. It looked pretty bad. I think it was Summerslam 2000. But that was a long time ago.

I won't defend Jericho, because he's been off for a while now too, so you feel free to go after him all you want. He's still accomplished more than Benoit.

Quote:
Yeah, it's called not being lazy, ala Jericho. He's also hasn't had a problem with it sense, unlike Angle.
I remember hearing about Jericho breaking his arm going for a ssp and still working a match that night. I don't know, maybe he's lazy, also, I haven't been following Angle lately so I can't comment on that.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Chris benoit should not be the champ 'tin Man World Wrestling Entertainment 20 25 Mar 2003 06:56 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:55 PM.

Attribution:
Powered by Yahoo Answers



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.