ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

My way to give Orton the title.. What do you think

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Nov 2003, 02:33 PM   #1 (permalink)

Garlock1304 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Garlock1304 Send a message via MSN to Garlock1304 Send a message via Yahoo to Garlock1304
Default My way to give Orton the title.. What do you think

This is my idea on how to give Randy Orton the World Championship. Keep in mind, the thoughts below would have to develop over quite some time, all leading up to the match I have thought up. Tell me what you think.

AROUND THE SAME TIME, (even though I hate to say this..) give the World Title back to Triple H. Then, Give RANDY ORTON the IC title, and take his cockiness and ego to a whole new level that really pisses Triple H off. Have a sort of comedic angle where Orton is always pissing off Triple H. Somehow, Orton tells Bischoff that Triple H wants a World Title match tonight on RAW.. against him. Bischoff is skeptical at first, but grants it. (((NOTE: Triple H must have some MAJOR heat going into this match, whatever he has to do to step it up, he must. By any means necessary.))) Have a World Title match ON RAW, where we would see ORTON vs HHH. Batista and Flair come down to interfere in this match, but the Evolution enemies JINDRAK and CADE come down and take out evolution. Yet, then Shawn Michaels runs down to take out Orton because of their bad history. By this time, the ref has somehow gone down. TRIPLE H has the sledge, Triple H points behind Orton, Randy turns around and see's Michaels. Orton ducks the superkick, it hits the sledge which backfires into Hunter's face. Batista chases Michaels to the back. Jindrak puts Flair through a table, and Cade rolls the ref in, Randy gives Triple H a pedigree and wins the World Title.

And that is my brilliant plan to get Orton over. Tell me what you think
Old 24 Nov 2003, 02:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Could work. Cool idea. I would love to see that happen. it would be a major upset and really get the crowd buzzing. Only if WWE would ever do it, that's another sttory.
Old 24 Nov 2003, 03:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Thats a good idea, I could see this happening
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2003, 01:31 AM   #4 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

I like that idea, but.......
I think Paul will kill Orton in real life after the match. Seriously.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote