ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Who to Fire and who to bring back?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Nov 2003, 10:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Who to Fire and who to bring back?

Well imagine you are Vince for a Month....

Hey it couldn't be that bad?

Who would you fire? and with the money you would save from the fired employees who would you try to sign? But it doesn't have to stop there what would you change? Would you keep the Brand Split, Will you keep Taker dead, I wanna hear some suggestions for you guys.
Old 22 Nov 2003, 10:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I would fire Goldberg and try to get Bret Hart back, I would get rid of the brand split because I think it is stupid, The Undertaker would have already been the deadman a year ago and I would have him champion
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2003, 11:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I would not fire anyone but I would bring back Old School Undertaker
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2003, 11:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

if i was vince, i would fire myself lol

get rid of GB
give the heavyweight title to someone like booker or Y2J
give Rico, lance, & funaki a different gimmick
i would make Raw 3 hours....same with SD!
i would bring back The Phenom to bury kane.....only to have kane rise about a month later
give benoit or cena the WWE title

thats all for now.....
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2003, 12:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I would fire Goldberg, he is talentless.
I would fire RVD so he can go to TNA.
I would give Rico a 'normal' gimmick. He is pretty good in the ring, but is being used wrong with this faggot shit.
I would get HHH to bulk down a little, back to when he was in his prime.
I would push the Cruiser division and bring in top cruisers from around the world.
As for who I would hire, I can't really say since I don't get to see anything except WWE.
I would also TRY to get the workers to tell better stories in the ring and be less spot oriented.

I guess that's it for now....

Last edited by STICK; 23 Nov 2003 at 12:58 AM.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2003, 01:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatlined
I would fire Goldberg, he is talentless.
I would fire RVD so he can go to TNA.
I would give Rico a 'normal' gimmick. He is pretty good in the ring, but is being used wrong with this faggot shit.
I would get HHH to bulk down a little, back to when he was in his prime.
I would push the Cruiser division and bring in top cruisers from around the world.
As for who I would hire, I can't really say since I don't get to see anything except WWE.
I would also TRY to get the workers to tell better stories in the ring and be less spot oriented.

I guess that's it for now....
what he said....

but if I had to bring back a wrestler...since Vinnie Mac loves nostalgia wrestlers...
I'd bring back The Macho Man Randy Savage

oooooooooooh yeah
Old 23 Nov 2003, 02:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I'd Fire Goldberg, Nathan Jones, Rikishi, and maybe Rhyno. The WWE doesn't care for Rhyno, so they mind as well let him go to the indy scene, where he'd be a big draw...I'm a Big Rhyno Mark.

I'd only bring back RAVEN.
Old 23 Nov 2003, 03:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'd fire Batista and bring back Jeff Hardy.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2003, 03:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
ian
I Hate My Generation

ian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud ofian has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to ian

while you're at it might as well put the belt on him too
ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2003, 03:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

my oh my , how the mighty has fallen,

TR(UTH)IPLE H , you wanna bring back WHO??? RAVEN???

wasn't RAVEN the guy you used to bash all the time ????

oh and Rhyno , isn't he in the same house HHH used to be in "back in 96-97" The WWE's Dog House???

as for me , who to fire?? no one , BUT I would take these guys off camera :

1-put HHH in an office job.
2-Shane "he is nice to watch 1 month a year"
3-put Stephanie in the same office with HHH.

who to bring back???

1-Macho Man "wouldn't you like to see Macho Man vs. John Cena at a WWE PPV???"

2-Sting "a Sting vs. Rock/or HHH match would be nice"

Last edited by BADMAN(RAVEN); 23 Nov 2003 at 03:31 PM.
BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2003, 03:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle

but if I had to bring back a wrestler...since Vinnie Mac loves nostalgia wrestlers...
I'd bring back The Macho Man Randy Savage

oooooooooooh yeah
I second bring back the Maddness, no one is iller. I would fire Goldberg for reasons already stated, also JR, and by his stock out too. RVD, because he isn't a WWE wrestler. Kane, because what use is he now, Edge just because.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2003, 03:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

I'd fire Goldberg, Brian "spank my meat" Kendrick, Zachary Gowen, Funaki, Maven, Garrison Cade, Jindrac, RVD, and Chavo.

I'd tell Trips to get better or join Goldberg in Trashville.

Benoit, Eddie, and Jericho would be title contention.

Undertaker would eventually go back to the Darkside before retiring.

And I would bring back Bret Hart, even though he can't wrestle anymore.

Oh, I would never bring back Hogan and would keep all McMahons off the fucking television set. Vince, however, might return to announcer.

And, Paul Heyman would be the head of creative.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2003, 04:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN(RAVEN)
my oh my , how the mighty has fallen,

TR(UTH)IPLE H , you wanna bring back WHO??? RAVEN???

wasn't RAVEN the guy you used to bash all the time ????

oh and Rhyno , isn't he in the same house HHH used to be in "back in 96-97" The WWE's Dog House???

as for me , who to fire?? no one , BUT I would take these guys off camera :

1-put HHH in an office job.
2-Shane "he is nice to watch 1 month a year"
3-put Stephanie in the same office with HHH.

who to bring back???

1-Macho Man "wouldn't you like to see Macho Man vs. John Cena at a WWE PPV???"

2-Sting "a Sting vs. Rock/or HHH match would be nice"
I bash Raven, because Smarks make him out to be a God, and always say the WWE misused him. When infact, Raven himself admitted he was a "Fucking doper", who has fucked uop a million oppurtunities, to make it big. Vince offered Raven a job on the writing team twice, once as Johnny Polo back in about 94, and the second time being the last time he was fired in 2002. Raven would've been getting paid more, and would've been a bigger force as a writer then a Wrestler.

I always thought Raven, was the most creative character ever. His workrate, was always above average. His mic skills were always great, a little to complicated at times, but hey, He was a complicated character. He also has one of the greatest minds in the Wrestling business, some of the storylines he has created in TNA are awsome and well booked. Hell, The storyline he opted to give Vince was off the chart, but they would've tooken about 6 months to be done correctly, He couldn't wrestle and be a head writer, Nobody but Hunter could do that.

With all that said...Raven is a dumbass, and has made dumb decisions his whole career. He's like Jeff Hardy (Minus the Spots) with talent.

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 23 Nov 2003 at 04:26 PM.
Old 23 Nov 2003, 04:29 PM   #14 (permalink)
John 3:16

bhamsteeldog1 can only hope to improvebhamsteeldog1 can only hope to improvebhamsteeldog1 can only hope to improve
Send a message via ICQ to bhamsteeldog1 Send a message via AIM to bhamsteeldog1 Send a message via MSN to bhamsteeldog1 Send a message via Yahoo to bhamsteeldog1

I would fire guys like Goldberg, Scott Stiener, Kane, and other no talent bums, hire real wrestlers such as Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar, Charlie Hass, and Shelton Benjamin, and make the WWE more atheletic and wrestling oriented.
John 3:16
NWO 4-Life!

If you dare to know what goes on in my demented mind, go to:
www.geocities.com/bhamsteeldog1/index.html
bhamsteeldog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2003, 04:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I also find it funny Badman. That you always bring up Triple H and Steph, and pathetically try to diss them. When you at the sametime like guys who are shells of their former self, like Sting and Nash. Do you think THE Rock, would waste his time trying to carry a Mime like Sting to a decent match?

RHYNO is in the dog house, because of stupidity. Triple H was in the Dog house, because HBK turned his back on him. After Hunter put his job on the line for him (HBK), Nash, and Hall...There is a big difference.