ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Seeing as only about 7 People post in these forums....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Nov 2003, 09:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Seeing as only about 7 People post in these forums....

Do we really need a Sd and Raw forum's? Are we still trying to be like PW? Smarks forum was a good idea, though. But why wouldn't it be? It was my idea
Old 22 Nov 2003, 10:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

i just thought a smarks forum would be fine...and thought splitting it up might help some...im gonna be pushing the wrestling forums alot...thats whats gonna bring pwf back to life...
Old 22 Nov 2003, 11:10 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

not if its littered in pro hhh/goldberg anit hhh/berg anti this anti that shit
Old 22 Nov 2003, 11:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Smarks forum is a great idea...
I think a seperate SD and Raw forum isnt necessarily bad...I just hope that SC has this shit all backed up

that way in a few weeks if it isnt working we can recombine them
Old 22 Nov 2003, 11:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by §yNdere££@
not if its littered in pro hhh/goldberg anit hhh/berg anti this anti that shit
Agreed
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2003, 12:04 AM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Well I started the TOWC shit, with SlasHHH. I didn't know I have a bunch of spin off's. Thats more, People having a problem being original, then it does me explaining why Goldberg sucks ass. The Triple H shit was me stating facts, on Why Triple H is great, and I was doing it more out of fun then anything else. And it doesn't hurt that I've actually liked Triple H for years, and became a BIG mark for him after seeing him Live at Mania. People here only like Goldberg (Which they really don't like him, so I use the term loosely) Because I hated him. They became marks only because, they wanted to start a petty Triple H/ Goldberg feud.

They have no real reason, to like him. They bash other wrestlers for the same shit Goldberg does (IE: No Wrestling Skills or Mic skills). So how can they like Goldberg who does nothing remotely well, and bash other wrestlers, for pratically the same thing? Easy. They do it because, we actually made People like Triple H on this board, and on numerous times exposed Goldberg. So now that he's champion, they have a little (Really none at all) Substance to argue about Goldberg.

Goldberg is Talentless, always was, always will be. He has no kind of Entertainment value, never did, never will. I will always say it, no matter how old it gets, because it all facts. He has always been a Flop, and a Fumble freak. I'm not attacking people for liking Goldberg, that their right. But to bash other wrestlers for certain shit, when Goldberg does nothing good, IS Hypocritical.

Now I'll stop the Triple H shit (To a limit, I'm still going to mark out for him). But I'm not going to stop bashing Goldberg.

Then you have People that only know, very little about wrestling. So it makes for lack luster conversation, when people only know so much. Everytime someone tries to bring up a decent topic, people come in with the " He sucks, He's small, He's a jobber" shit...So whats the point? I'll hold intelligent debates, when this board proves to me they actually know something out side, of the repetitve mark shit, they spew every day.
Old 23 Nov 2003, 01:55 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR(UTH)IPLE H
Then you have People that only know, very little about wrestling. So it makes for lack luster conversation, when people only know so much. Everytime someone tries to bring up a decent topic, people come in with the " He sucks, He's small, He's a jobber" shit...So whats the point? I'll hold intelligent debates, when this board proves to me they actually know something out side, of the repetitve mark shit, they spew every day.
I think we've got a few posters around here who know their shit
If you thought there were so few why push for a Smarks forum???
Old 23 Nov 2003, 02:38 AM   #8 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

AM I one of those 7 people

I reckon it's a fresh and new idea, And since they're already up I say they should stay up.
Old 23 Nov 2003, 02:53 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I say they need mods

Give Dre WWE...he deserves it and will do well for it
Old 23 Nov 2003, 04:20 AM   #10 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

these sub-forums make the place look more attractive, and i'd post more if that man, myth legend thing didnt slow my computer down.
Old 23 Nov 2003, 08:53 AM   #11 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

It is a good idea, I like the way it looks
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2003, 10:49 AM   #12 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted By The Truth
Well I started the TOWC shit, with SlasHHH. I didn't know I have a bunch of spin off's. Thats more, People having a problem being original, then it does me explaining why Goldberg sucks ass. The Triple H shit was me stating facts, on Why Triple H is great, and I was doing it more out of fun then anything else. And it doesn't hurt that I've actually liked Triple H for years, and became a BIG mark for him after seeing him Live at Mania. People here only like Goldberg (Which they really don't like him, so I use the term loosely) Because I hated him. They became marks only because, they wanted to start a petty Triple H/ Goldberg feud.

They have no real reason, to like him. They bash other wrestlers for the same shit Goldberg does (IE: No Wrestling Skills or Mic skills). So how can they like Goldberg who does nothing remotely well, and bash other wrestlers, for pratically the same thing? Easy. They do it because, we actually made People like Triple H on this board, and on numerous times exposed Goldberg. So now that he's champion, they have a little (Really none at all) Substance to argue about Goldberg.

Goldberg is Talentless, always was, always will be. He has no kind of Entertainment value, never did, never will. I will always say it, no matter how old it gets, because it all facts. He has always been a Flop, and a Fumble freak. I'm not attacking people for liking Goldberg, that their right. But to bash other wrestlers for certain shit, when Goldberg does nothing good, IS Hypocritical.

Now I'll stop the Triple H shit (To a limit, I'm still going to mark out for him). But I'm not going to stop bashing Goldberg.

^^^^^ Post Of The Year!!!!!!!!!

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2003, 12:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Thanks SlasHHH.

Kurt all I know is about 8 people here who really know their shit. Slashhh, Yourself, Crunchy, Ryan, Dre, Exo (Eventhough his taste sucks), The Glue, and of course The TrutHHH.

I think we can carry a smarks forum, but there is still no need for a RAW and Smackkdown forum.
Old 23 Nov 2003, 12:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

You know i want back to my old stoppin ground at Pdubyaa. I looked at their smark center, which is the best thing going imo. And I couldn't help but think their Smarks center was like are normal WWE forum, this place is one big smark out. I post shit here because I know that someway I'm gonna get an intelligent answer. That being said the smark center just ups the bar on the wrestling convo. I like the new setup with the different option. I'm all for pushing the wrestling forums, even more. Bring life back to PWF? well i hope so.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2003, 09:38 AM   #15 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

well, Truth may not think i know much about wrestling, but that's okay.....the fact of the matter is, i am a true wrestling fan and a Goldberg fan.....i did join the Goldberg/HHH thing to begin with just to argue against HHH, but that doesn't mean i don't know what i'm talking about.....and, Truth, you said that all the Goldberg marks ever say is the same thing over again.....um, isn't that what you do with Hunter?.....anyway, back to the topic.....

i think the smarks forum is a good idea, but splitting the other two aren't necessarily good.....after all, not all the people that post can even see Smackdown (myself included)

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote