ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

WrestleMania Main Event

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Nov 2003, 08:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED
naughty WrestleMania Main Event

I wanted to know who do you think should be in the main event at WMXX.

This is what I think should happen, Kane wins the belt at Armegadon from Boldberg and holds on to the title untill WMXX, meanwhile Taker comes back at No Way Out as the Deadman and Challenges Kane in a Casket Match at WMXX for the title, finally WMXX comes and Takers wins the belt from Kane

So who do you think should be in the main event and what type of match should it be
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2003, 10:08 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Taker wants to retire I see him cominb back in a couple monthes perhaps win the title go to wrestlemaina challenging kane to one final true buried alive match that involves a casket as well have Taker win and retire
Old 22 Nov 2003, 10:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well I know this won't happen but I want a 6 Man Battle Royal... hehehehehe

3 From RAW 3 from SmackDown!.

Orton, Hunter and Batista vs Beniot, Kurt and Cena.

RAW Mainevent:
Goldberg vs Rock or Austin

SmackDown Mainevent:
Retirement Match.....
Kane vs Undertaker