ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Triple H'S Wrestling 101.....Why Spt Macines/Non Storytellers will never Draw

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Nov 2003, 02:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Triple H'S Wrestling 101.....Why Spt Macines/Non Storytellers will never Draw

From The WWE Unscripted Book...

HHH on the wrestling business

I watch wrestling tapes all the time from the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s-whatever I can get. Our company owns everything now,so I'm bugging the office all the time to put together tapes for me. I'll call the office and say, "Listen, I want the AWA tapes of Ray Stevens and Nick Bockwinkel as a tag team"-or whatever it is. I'll watch those tapes and pick things up. I don't watch for moves; I watch for the story they're telling, why they did things at a particular time. A lot of our guys today don't understand the business. We all grew up as huge wrestling fans, and we need to understand why we liked it so much. It was because back then, they told stories, as opposed to just flip, flopping, and flying. The guys that make the most money in our business have never been the guys that do moonsaults and jumpofff the top rope and do big dropkicks. It's the guys that tell the best stories that are in the main events, that are on top. We tell guys that all the time, and it's almost like the more we tell them, the more they try to go the other way.

CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!
Old 22 Nov 2003, 02:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

And On The 5th Day, God Created Hunter, The World's Greatest Wrestler To Ever Be Gazed Upon...

Damn, Trips Knows What He's Talkin' Bout...Great Find Truth....Thanks For The Read

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2003, 04:43 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

dont you ever get tired of this boring shit
Old 22 Nov 2003, 05:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR(UTH)IPLE H
just flip, flopping, and flying
I'm pretty sure he's referring to SPOT...I mean JOB...I mean BOTCH...damnit I mean Rob Van Dam. He's right, storytelling is a big part that is missing. He told a story at SS, by working over the ankle. Then the story had a shitty ending
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2003, 06:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

I wouldn't listen to a word Trips says anymore. He is a shell of what he used to be and has a enormous ego.

Hey Trips, the best this company ever seen (Bret Hart) did use ropes and occationally flew. Even when he was still at the top. Maybe you should take a lesson from him Trips.

Note: To all the Trips marks, I hate Goldberg just as much.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2003, 06:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

No Synn I don't.

Now I have a question for you.

Is it that time of the month?
Old 22 Nov 2003, 08:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

TR(UTH)IPLE H

you need to fix you sig , because that Quote should read :

Quote:
Originally posted by TRIPLE H
Survivor Series..The Game was Trashed by Goldberg.
P.S.
Quote:
I wouldn't listen to a word Trips says anymore
^ now that was something posted by a anti-GOLDBERG fan , nice!

News Flash : HHH has just confirmed that on November 24 ,2003 at RAW , he would JOB for the 3rd time in a one on one ( 1 vs. 1 ) match with Goldberg For The World Title.

Last edited by BADMAN(RAVEN); 22 Nov 2003 at 09:03 PM.
BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2003, 10:42 PM   #8 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR(UTH)IPLE H
No Synn I don't.

Now I have a question for you.

Is it that time of the month?

its not that time I am just sick of coming here and seeing all these stupid pointless threads I mean fine you like the guy who cares you arent going to convince the ones who dont to like him so whats the point
Old 22 Nov 2003, 11:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Syn,it's no use to complain

Truth is always going to make Triple H praise threads,I've tried to stop them but I couldn't.I like Triple H but not as much as Truth and SLASHHH...
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2003, 12:06 AM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^Basically.