ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

TRIPLE H Gives his 1st Pink slip, and Greyhound ticket to Trashville to Goldd(MERGED)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Nov 2003, 05:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default TRIPLE H Gives his 1st Pink slip, and Greyhound ticket to Trashville to Goldddddddddd

Dust...LMFAO.

GoldDust just got the boot....

Thanks Hunter.
Old 21 Nov 2003, 05:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

they got rid of Goldust?.....what for?....i thought he was hurt, anyway.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2003, 05:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

They're not renewing his contract in January.
Old 21 Nov 2003, 05:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Woah... big news!!

I liked Goldust...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2003, 05:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

they're getting rid of golddust!?!?!? WHY!?!? there was nothing wrong with him! well, thanks for the info
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2003, 06:10 PM   #6 (permalink)

Garlock1304 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Garlock1304 Send a message via MSN to Garlock1304 Send a message via Yahoo to Garlock1304

This really makes me mad. With Goldust, at least there was some charisma there. Ya know? Why not give Rodney Mack or Rico the boot? Everytime Mack or Rico comes on, its so tempting to go for the remote. Oh, and add Steven Richards to that list.. its sad to see Goldust get the axe before these losers
Old 21 Nov 2003, 06:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Don't Cross The Boss....LMAO

Dustin, Dustin, At Least You Can Join That Fat Assed Pooka-Dot Wearin' No Sellin' Piece Of Garbage Dad Of Yours...Don't Think Trips Forgot That Feud He Had To Carry You In All Those Years Ago

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2003, 07:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

golddust sucks....he wont be missed
Old 21 Nov 2003, 07:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^agreed,Goldust,you can now go to trashville and rot.
Old 21 Nov 2003, 09:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I knew it wasnt gonna be Goldberg..but still I hoped...thats really all we can do...Hope that Vince will wake up and realize this giant ass drin on his wallet isnt bringing in any viewers...

anyways...Golddust wasnt that bad in my book...but he was barely on TV so I wont realy notice he isnt there
Old 21 Nov 2003, 10:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by TR(UTH)IPLE H

TRIPLE H Gives his 1st Pink slip, and Greyhound ticket to Trashville to Goldddddddddd
Dust...LMFAO.

GoldDust just got the boot....

Thanks Hunter.
I think the guy you should be thanking is Vince McMahon (because HHH is nothing more than Stephanie McMahon's "Slave Boy" who sucks dildos and take them up his ass)

Side Note :
Quote:
Originally posted by TRIPLE H
Survivor Series..The Game collects his Loan from Goldberg.[/B]
^you can find this in TR(UTH)IPLE H's sig

News Flash : at Survivor Series The Game was Recycled and NO Loan was ever collected

Last edited by BADMAN(RAVEN); 21 Nov 2003 at 10:47 PM.
BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2003, 09:27 AM   #12 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Goldust sucks, Bye
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2003, 01:59 AM   #13 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Meh, Better than rotting on heat, that's my opinion.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2003, 11:55 AM   #14 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Though i don't really like Goldust much, there are far worse talent on RAW that should have been given the boot beofre him....ie Ricco!!!
Old 23 Nov 2003, 01:49 PM   #15 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

Goldust, GOLDUST?!!!, why in the hell did they just fire GoldBERGS ass instead, WTF!! , oh well it'd still be cool to see Goldie feud with Sharky Boy.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote