ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

News About The Ultimate Ric Flair Collection DVD

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Nov 2003, 07:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road
Default News About The Ultimate Ric Flair Collection DVD

- If you are reading this and have been looking for the new WWE Ultimate Ric Flair Collection DVD set that recently came out this past week and you can't find one, you might not be alone. The entire first print run of the three volume DVD set dedicated to the legendary "Nature Boy" Ric Flair sold out in a matter of two days, making the release the most profitable and popular in WWE history.

According to a retail store source, the DVD sold four times more than what they usually sell for WWE DVDs, considering it had only been out for two days. Sony is currently rushing another print of the three volume DVD set, but it won't be available for shipping until next week. If you happened to come across the DVD at a local store in your area, consider yourself lucky and get a copy ASAP because your chances of getting one later may be slim.

P.S. You can post your reviews in this Thread "if you ever had a chance of watching the DVD"

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ricflairdvdcover.jpg (43.8 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by BADMAN(RAVEN); 22 Nov 2003 at 09:49 PM.
BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2003, 04:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

"Now I am going to give the world my take on Russo, you see Russo, the way I see it, you are a skinny little Italian kid growing up in the Bronx. In New York, and your papa said like every young man in New York, you wanna be like Bruno Sammartino, the champion of the WWWF, and you said, Papa, I like Bruno, but he's a little too slow, and Papa said, you gotta be like Bruno Vinny, and you said papa Papa papa, Then daddy bought you cable, TBS, and one day your daddy heard you going PAPA PAPA, and Daddy ran in, horrified, and said TURN THAT OFF, and you said Papa, I wanna be JUST LIKE HIM, WHOOOOO! Your Papa said NO VINNY, YOU CAN'T BE LIKE THE NATURE BOY, YOU CAN'T STYLE AND PROFILE, YOU GOT NO MUSCLES VINNY, YOU GOT NO GIRLFRIENDS, You CAN'T be like the Nature Boy! WHOOOO! Oh Papa, please daddy, let me be like Ric Flair, no, no! I'm going to be like him some day! So NOW, it's all rolled around, you're a big skinny little punk with no muscles with a check book, and you think you've got the power to make people's lives come and go... So you walk in the door and write the checks, in reality you're just a kid who wants to be like the Nature Boy! You wanted to a kiss stealing wheeling dealing limo riding jet flying son of a gun who kissed all the girls in the neighborhood and made the cry. Instead you were a skinny little boy with no muscles, no girls, [and] you haven't got me."
-Ric Flair

--------------------
^^^^^^Classic...Congratulations Naitch~!
Old 21 Nov 2003, 04:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

RIC FLAIR is in the building. As he walks to the ring, you can't help but feel that for this day, for this moment, everything really IS okay, and everything CAN be all right. Flair hugs each person in the ring - first Dillon, then McMichael, Benoit, Malenko. When he hugs Arn the cheers continue and there can't be a dry eye in the house - there CAN'T. "Greenville, I give you the Champ." Another wave of cheering engulfs the house. Fifteen thousand people, and I guarantee you not one of them is sitting. I'm getting chills right now. "My God...thank you...thank you very much...I'm almost embarrassed by the response, but when I see this, I know that the twenty - five years that I've spent trying to make you happy every night of your life was worth every damn minute of it. Now, somebody told me that the Horsemen were having a party tonight in Greenville! Could that be true that the most elite group that Eric Bischoff said was dead is alive and well? Bischoff, this might be my only shot, and I gotta tell ya, I'm gonna make it my best. Is this what you call a great moment in TV? It's wrong, because this is REAL! This is not bought and paid for! It's a REAL - LIFE - SITUATION! Just like the night in Columbia, South Carolina, when you looked at me - tears in my eyes - and said 'God, that's good TV' - it was real! Arn Anderson passed the torch - it was real, dammit! You think Sting was crying in the dressing room like I was on TV if it wasn't real? This guy, my best friend, is one of the greatest performers who ever lived, and YOU - you squashed him, in one night. Then you get on the phone and tell me, 'disband the Horsemen, they're dead.' Disband the Horsemen, me. You know what, I looked at myself in the mirror the next day and I saw a pathetic figure that gave up and quit! And for that, I owe you, the wrestling fans, I owe these guys an apology. Because it won't happen again! [Bischoff is coming out.] Bischoff, whatever you think...no, you're an overbearing asshole! That's right! You're an obnoxious, you're an obnoxious, overbearing ass! Abuse of power! You! Abuse of power! Cut me off! Come on! It's called abuse of power! You suck! You, I hate your guts. I hate your guts. You are a liar, you're a cheat, you're a scam, you are a no good son of a (mute). Fire me! I'm already fired! Fire me! I'm already fired!" Flair's coat is off but Bischoff has already walked back. Cut to black.

--------------------
^^^That Promo was classic, and I marked out like a bitch...Ric was the only interesting thing about WCW around this time.
Old 21 Nov 2003, 04:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Ric Flairs promo on the last ever Nitro

"Did I, Did I, WHOOOOOO! Did I happen to here Vince McMahon say he was going
to hold WCW in the palm.. of.. his... hand! Is that what he said ? Does that
mean that you are going to hold Jack Brisco, Dory Funk, Harley Race, the
Road Warriors, Sting, Luger, The Steiners, Ric Flair, Steamboat, does that
mean that you're gonna hold us all in the palm of your hand. To coin a
phrase, I DON'T THINK SO. You know, at 12 o'clock today, someone very
special to me said 'Don't go out on that show tonight knowing it's the very
last time that you'll ever be on TNT or TBS." She said to me, "Don't go out
there and cry. Don't go out there and say you're sorry," because I'm NOT.
I've been FOURTEEN TIMES (Crowd: "WHOOOOOOO!") THE WORLD CHAMPION, for the
greatest WRESTLING organization in the WORLD, WCW. We, I'm talking about the
Stings, the Steamboats, the Steiners, the Road Warriors, I'm talking about
my best friend Arn Anderson and the Four Horseman ("WHOOO!") We have been on
a par, and we have been equal to any wrestling organization in the WORLD. As
a matter of fact, we have run neck and neck with you, Vince McMahon, for
YEARS. And just for trivia Vince McMahon, did you know that in 1981 when you
were trying to become an announcer, your Dad was on the board of directors
and voted for ME to be the World Heavyweight Champion. WHOOOO! How 'bout
that! And ever since that day I have been a limousine riding, jet flying,
kiss stealing, wheelin deelin, SON OF A GUN, and ALONG WITH THE WHOLE DAMN
WCW, have kissed the beautiful girls world wide and made 'em cry. But you
see, we were EVERY BIT the force. We worked WCW, we lived, we breathed, we
sweat WCW. We paid the price to be the BEST. It's never been about the boys,
it's always been WWF versus the WCW. In the office, the boys have gone out
there night in and NIGHT OUT doing everything they could to be the very best
at what they've chosen to do with their lives. Those boys are here tonight.
WE ARE. We're not going anywhere. YOU CAN'T HOLD US IN YOUR HANDS and
control our lives. WE'RE WCW. We've bled and we've sweat. When was the last
time that you wrestled for an hour, cut yourself five times, bled for 45
minutes. WHEN WERE YOU THERE? YOU WEREN'T. YOU WEREN'T!! You weren't in the
dressing room, on the road 40 days and 40 nights, bleeding, sweating, going
to the next town. YOU CAN'T HOLD PEOPLE'S LIVES IN YOUR HANDS. We're the
greatest wrestling company of all time. I"m gonna say it again, You can't
control us OR our future. And in closing, let me say this... In all my years
in this sport, my greatest opponent in this company has been STING. So
tonight, if we're going out, if we're going out on a high-note, Stinger, The
Nature Boy wants you right here in the middle of the ring (HUGE POP) because
Sting, STING, my greatest opponent, STING, it's your last chance TO BE THE
MAN (Crowd starts chanting Sting's name, Flair's joins along). To be the
man, you've got to BEAT THE MAN. AND I AM, THE MAN!!!

--------------------

^^I thought Ric would be banned from WWE, after that Promo. Classic!
Old 21 Nov 2003, 04:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

that's why he's the best on the mic......even now....cool

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2003, 05:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Thanks Truth, For Those Great Promos....The Nature Boy Showin' Why He Is, And Forver Will Be......THE MAN

Side Note: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2003, 05:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

what up homey?
Old 21 Nov 2003, 05:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Notin' Much, Just Got Back From Shcool...What's Goin' On Wit You Mayn?

Side Note: Bad Man, Credit Your Sources Goldberg Mark

9 Times....
Old 21 Nov 2003, 05:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Chilling man...I'm thinking about going to this R.O.H show, with a few of my friends from school. I want to seee Samoa Joe Live, for some reason. I want to see how Stiff he really is, Live. You should cop you a few ROH tapes, man...They're really good. You and Dre would love this shit, it's like american Strong Style..It's not as stiff as Japan (Unless Low Ki, is kicking a bitch silly...But he doesn't wrestle for ROH anymore anyway). ..Check it out Homey.
Old 21 Nov 2003, 05:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Nice Nice, Yeah, I Got Amazing Red Vs. Low Ki, Where They Pull The Matrix Spot...Guerrero Vs. Super Crazy For The IWA IC Title...The Triple Threat Match Between AJ, Lo Ki And London...I Also Got Some Triple Threat Match With American Dragon...I Copped These From The Net, It's Like The X Division (Even Though ROH Guys Show Up In TNA), But With Better Athletes And No Annoyin' Announcers

9 Times....
Old 21 Nov 2003, 05:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Is thats The American Dragon, Low Ki, and Christopher Daniels Triple Threat match? If so that match is classic. I cringe Every Time I see Low Ki and Dragon, take turns Stiffing Daniels, then Stiffing each other. American Dragon, mark my words is probabl;y the best PURE Wrestler in the business, right now. He's not on Benoit's level, but he's coming along fine.

ROH guys (Out side of RAVEN and CM Punk) don't work in TNA anymore...Btw, Keep a eye out for CM Punk

Samoa Joe is a fat ass, but the guy is awsome, and uses 3 different styles in his matches. Stiff Kicks, Head dropping Suplexes/Drivers, and a Hell of a lot of Submission. I'd give him A spot on Smack Down in a second.
Old 21 Nov 2003, 06:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Yeah That's It, That's The One...Dragon Is Definately On Par To Be A Great Performer, If I Wasn't Stretched For Cash, I'd Cop Some Tapes...Really, So Styles And Other X Guys Ain' Gon' Show In RoH No Mo? Damn, Thats Sucks...But I'ma Try And Get A Peak At Samoa Joe, If You Give Him Props, He's Got To Be Worth A Look, LOL....When Are You Plannin' To Go The RoH Show, Has The Card Be Announced?

9 Times....
Old 21 Nov 2003, 06:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

AJ Styles is still in TNA, he's a main eventer.
Old 21 Nov 2003, 06:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Yeah man, Joe is awsome.
Old 21 Nov 2003, 07:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Yeah, I Heard Luger Came Back To Put Over AJ...Is That Bitch Jarrett Still Champ...

9 Times....