ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Shaniqua!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Nov 2003, 07:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Shaniqua!

I'll admit I'm somewhat of a Tough Enough mark. I don't mark for TE alums, but I like to check them out on the shows to see how they're doing. Mild Maven is "eehhhhhh," Josh Matthews is almost as annoying as Michael Cole, "Hot Tub" Jackie Gayda has some nice outfits although I wonder what her Bible Belt family and boyfriend think of her gimmick. Nidia's done well and Nowinski was a perfect fit with William Regal (I don't really know where they were going with the whole Nowinski/Teddy Long connection, though).

By far the best of them all is Linda Miles/Shaniqua. She's just a juggernaut out there. If either of the Basham boys gets injured, you know she could step in and kick some serious ass. Hell, she could be the tag team champions by herself! I think she's like the second coming of Chyna.

She can hang with the guys, she can deal out some fierce blows, she's got that over the top "I can and will kick your puny ass" attitude. If ever another woman had a shot at competing cleanly with the guys, it's her.

The upside is that she's got more over Chyna in that: A) She's a woman, B) She isn't as slow and sloppy in the ring as Chyna, C) She has better mic skills (Did Chyna ever say anything other than "I'll kick your ass?"), D) She's not a dude, and E) She's actually attractive.

I took a look at the "Nude Divas" section the other day because I'm a perv...and out of morbid curiosity (the same kind that makes me look at car wrecks as I drive by) I checked out Chyna's PB spread...GAAAAAA!

Please excuse my crudeness; was I hallucinating or does her vagina actually have an eyebrow??

Anyway, Shaniqua is the bizznomb-diggitizzy, flippity-floppity-floop.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2003, 07:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I think she's a freak. She looks like hell. Her tits look weird. She hasn't shown me she can really do anything in the ring, and last time I saw her wrestle, I was less than impressed. Shudder to think of the Jackie/Linda fiasco. But...

She does have a look and a gimmick that is working. The Bashams are looking good to me, so that should help. I'd rather see her than Jizz as the big tough chic. But I don't see her on her own right now, or for a while really.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2003, 07:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

All she has done in the ring so far, is powerbombed Nidia I think, and done the big boot several times. Her gimmick controlling the Bashams is pretty good. She is an Amazon, but hasn't proven anything yet. I think she's digustingly butch, but nowhere near as nasty as Jazz or Jacqueline. Maybe in time she can do more, but for now I think she is playing her role pretty good.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2003, 07:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I agree that she does need to get more ringwork and develop a repretoire, but she's still way green. The hits she does however, lead me to believe that when she is a complete wrestler she will be able to grapple with other wrestlers better than Chyna. There was nothing more excruciating that watching Chyna telegraph a suplex. How the hell do you telegraph a suplex?? I hated watching the other wrestlers just stand around while Chyna Tried to apply her move.

She'll do well with more experience, though. I remember when Maven first came out, he could do a dropkick and Irish whip>Shoulder Toss. I'm not saying that Maven's Kurt Angle or anything...but his set is improved, and Shaniqua's will improve more and more as time goes on. And I still think that she's the shit.

Late.

PS - What would happen if you put Chyna and Jazz alone in a closet for a while??

I have no idea which one of them would pitch and which one would catch.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2003, 07:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

She is a fucking goofball
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2003, 12:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I actually havn't really seened enough of Shaniqua to have a set opinion of him. The one thing that I would like to see is her leave the Bashams. I don't like them and don't think that they will be around a year from now. I wouldn't mind seeing her go over to Raw and joining evolution. She would play a pretty nice role there, i mean her body is in the shape of the boys from Evolution she would fit in with the nasty attitude. Then later she could make a bid for the womens title. If they wanted to keep her on SD then her allegn with Jones and Morgan might be a good move. That would be a power team if I've seen one. I can't remember any of Chyna's match's for some reason. Its like i blocked them out. but since i can't remember her wrestling much I can't even compare the two.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2003, 09:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Ive gotta go with the bradsaw's view

Is everyone certain that shaniqua isnt shelton benjamin with a wig cause I stilll havent seen them in the same place yet?

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2003, 11:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

While I agree she is still green...she defiently has potental to go far...and i like her..