ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Bash Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Nov 2003, 06:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
look around Bash Thread

no no, not what your thinking, this isnt where you can just bash Goldberg & Triple H, its where you can bash guys like Kane, booker, Rico, Lance, the list goes on. if you have a bad opinion of a wrestler, bash them here.
One Rule:NO TURNING THIS INTO A GB vs. HHH THREAD!!! trust me, i can tell
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2003, 06:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I want to bash Rico, but it's because of him that we get to see "Hot Tub" Jackie Gayda. And of course, Jackie *slipped out* slightly Monday night. Just after she fell off the apron and Lance shimmied up behind her as she was sumptuously getting up. She turned around and my friend was like, "Dude, is that..." I quickly finished his sentence, "...Jackie's nipple? Yes it is." They must've noticed as quickly in the production trailer as I did because they cut to a different angle almost immediately. If anyone got that on tape, check it out.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2003, 06:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Jeff Hardy - Coke Head

RVD - the worst on raw

Rock - should just quit

Goldberg - Slopfest

Booker T - Slopfest

Dudleys - Boring

Shane - Fag Dance

Gail Kim - Screw up

Bradshaw - Walking punchline

Big Slow - Sloppy/boring

NathanBerg - should be deported....

Kanyon - deserves a push

Gowen - dumbass egotistical cripple
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2003, 08:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Big Show- sucks
Gail Kim- Fuck up
Rock- trader
Goldberg-Sloppy
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2003, 09:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Brian "spank my meat" Kendrick - fag
Maven - fag
Little Zachary Gowen - egotistical fag
Cade and Jindrack - fag team
HHH - boring
Goldberg - skilless
Austin - skilless since piledriver
Trish - tired of her being a face
Torrie - slut and tired of her being a face

I'm sure there are more I hate.

Oh yeah, all the McMahon's!

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2003, 09:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

Rock-Major sell out.

Goldturd-Total fuck up since day one in the WCW ring.

Ten. Z(AKA WonderCrip)-only good to see getting the shit beat outta his onle legged ass.

Nathan Jones-Extreme Goldberg wannabe(and doing a damn good job at showing it too.)

Big Slow- A big lump of shit that Vince just loves shoving right down our throuts on every SD! show, also a very great example of why size DOESN'T matter.

Shane O Mac- Great at taking bumps, but a master at looking like a giant jackass in the ring(same goes for Vinnie Mac, Steph and hell any McMahon except for the bumps that which only Shane can do.)

Cripple H- This assclown needs to get over the fact that ITS OVER, the game is DEAD and has already been for a couple of years, but instead of leaving the scene he decides to take advantage of the "backstage laws" by sleeping with the bosses baby girl(now married she too can burn in hell), kisses ass for the world title after SSlam just so he can make all the people think he's still got the sport in him, screws over talent whom were former champions in the past but than become jobbers under his name, and recently he marries the slut who is the daughter of boss with the ass that he's kissing right at this second and tosses the belt to biggest waste of talent space and it just keeps getting crappier, crappier after every week of RAW 'nuff said.

A-Pain(in the ass)- Taking a dude with stupid brow and lip peircings complete with a tub of lard and hair on his back and ass doesn't one bit impress the crowd, not to mention abysmal mat ability.

Bob Holly- What can i say?! Oh yeah HE SUCKS!!!!!

Mark "The World's Fattest Ass" Henry- Just looking, thinking, watching, talking about, typing about, bashing on, and even just dreaming about this douche bag, makes me fucking CRINGE.

Jeff Cracky- No need to waste any energy typing crap about this sloppy shit, we all know how much he sucks don't we?!

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2003, 12:19 AM   #7 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Hey, RAWDUDE, why don't you tell us what you really think?

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
chadeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2003, 10:54 AM   #8 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

How can you guys say that the Rock is a sell-out?! Instead of taking vacations between films the guy comes back just to entertain your asses. Not only that but when he is back he makes the younger talent look like gold. The only guy not even the Rock could make look good is Goldberg but that's a whole nother topic of discussion right there.

My bash list:
Goldberg - Been enough said about him
Nathan Jones - Nice look...go back to OVW for a few years and try to get some skills.
Dudleys - Time to go heel guys...the face gimmick is really stale now.
RVD - Ditto...time to go heel and get someone to talk for you.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2003, 08:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

you see, there's this one guy, see......and he like only has three moves, see....and they keep putting him in the ring every stinkin' week on Raw.....he just takes up time and nobody likes him, see.....he has this finisher that just sucks, imo.....all he does is flop around, no sell like crazy and then slam the poor jobber he's facing to the mat for the 1-2-3......he's been tried before and failed, i can't figure out why they keep bringing him back.....oh, and by the way, it's the big trash bag himself...........Mark Henry

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Nov 2003, 11:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Hardcore Holly- is a total retard and I only wish brock had hurt him more so this talentless chumpstain would never sully my tv again. (LMAO at him gettting disqualified at SV series, so I dont have to watch this retard wrestle)

Randy Orton (retard) beating up old women, retired wrestlers and NBA owners does not a legend make. Everyone keeps saying that he has the pedigree.............Your not wrong, cowboy bob orton was a fucking retard as well. His would look best as champion of HEAT (so I dont have to see him).

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2003, 06:38 AM   #11 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Triple H-money hungrey ass hole
Goldbureg-the guy can't never could wrestle
Big Show-lame and boring
Hardcore Holly-thinks he's all that but ant nothing
Nathon Jones-someone please get him away from the ring!
Rico-just fire him please!
Rock-I smell trader!
Maven-could someone please teach him how to wrestle?
A-Train-give me a razor please.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Nov 2003, 04:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

A-Train - Shave your back/chest
Rock - Grade A Hollywood Sellout
Goldberg - Quit with the dumbass faces when you give the spear
Ric Flair - Please retire to a manager role, you are way too old to be wrestling
Triple H - If you're not using a sledgehammer, your b-o-r-i-n-g to watch
Hardcore Holly - The best year of wrestling was while you were gone
Lita - You do not look good, wtf
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2003, 04:18 AM   #13 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

$cotchpreet#2 is on a distinguished road
Default yo

shawn micheals- the biggest jobber and pussy ever to step in the ring.
$cotchpreet#2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Nov 2003, 02:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

RVD - Replace the 'Damn' with the 'Fucking', turn heel and jump to SD!

Kane - Tone up or where a God-damn top. Don't you ever wonder why Big Show and 'Taker do it!

A-Train - See above.

Austin - Why does he keep coming back? Its like a bad nightmare!

Torrie - You ain't that hot, you can't talk and you can't wrestle! (I would say the same for Stacy but she's damn fine!)

Nash - I don't know where to start...

Goldberg - I don't know where to start...

Nathan Jones - I don't know where to start...

Brock Lesnar - I don't know where to start...
Old 26 Nov 2003, 04:02 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Chris Benoit - The gap toothed midget needs to get his boring stale ass to do something new. Chops, headbutt and the crossface do not make a good technical wrestler.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote