ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

OK... let's find out what the people think.
View Poll Results: Who is the better wrestler?
Triple H 12 70.59%
Goldberg 5 29.41%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Nov 2003, 06:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
Default OK... let's find out what the people think.

Goldberg...

or

Hunter...

everyone has an opinion, everyone's been arguing about it, I'm just interested into who is the majority.

Please state who you voted for and why, not one word answers.
Old 19 Nov 2003, 09:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

HHH... I mean, for all of Goldberg's "fan base" and "intensity" the man can't really wrestle that well. He botches moves pretty regularly and has hurt people in the past with his poor in-ring ability.

HHH is just boring to watch these days, but he does have the skill.
Old 19 Nov 2003, 11:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I voted for HHH. At Survivor Series, he proved he still has great ring pyschology and is still the Cerebral Assassin. He methodically worked over Goldberg's 'broken' ankle. He started by kicking it, chop blocking it, using ankle/leg holds, submission holds, using the ring post, using the ring stairs and a chair, etc. He targeted it, and made that his priority. It was an entertainign match until Goldberg decided that his ankle no longer hurt and he could run at full speed for the spear, take out 3 other big men, put all of his weight and all of Trips' on his ankle and finally getting the win. Goldberg didn't do shit in that match to warrant getting a win. Goldberg hasn't done shit to warrant holding the title. Goldberg hasn't done shit to warrant being in the WWE. HHH, on the other hand, has proven he can carry a company. HHH has proven he is The Game and he is that damn good. HHH is great, and Goldberg is othing without lucking his way into a gimmick. All he has ever been, and all he will ever be is a gimmick, because he has no character change and progress with anything.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2003, 01:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I agree with everything Stick just said. I think that if you take away the hype that comes from I don't know where and look at him as a whole, he offers nothing thats someone else can't do. People are like "yeah but he brings so much intensity to the ring." yeah and so did Bob Holly when he came down to the ring with the chair. It doesn' t take Goldberg to be intense, it just takes a lot of screaming yelling and jumping around. HHH actually can wrestle inside of the ring. He can wrestle a defenseive and offensive type match. Goldberg can't really wrestle, so offense defense, it doesn't matter he truly only has 7 moves total in his arsonal. And if this was 1986 he would be part of the ring crew.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2003, 01:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Triple H. With Rock away, Austin unable to wrestle and in a carppy Co-GM gimmick (thank God that's over) he has shown that he has what it takes to make the wrestling fans (whats left of them anyway) tune into Raw to see what he does. Goldberg on the other hand does anything but draw, if you look at the PPV buys of ones with him in the main event.

As said before, he regularly srews up his OWN moves - which he only has no more than ten - and he has the intensity of JR. His only gimmick has been that unbeatable one since he debuted ('97?) and hasn't changed, except for that once flop of a heel run in WCW.

...But the main God-damn reason is...that in WWE SmackDown! Here Comes The Pain he is practiacly unbeatable and with an average of 90! Highest apart from Lesnar ad old-school 'Taker! Son of a bitch! (Would like to point out that of the numerous times he's faced me I've only lost once with Test of all people!)
Old 19 Nov 2003, 02:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Goldberg, because he is suppose to have a fued with Kane, It will probably end in a DQ soomething like that
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2003, 04:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Triple H. How can you honestly say Goldberg is better than triple h? how long are GB's matches? not very, because he uses 5 moves, spear, jackhammer, over. HHH, he WRESTLES, he just doesnt use 5 moves, powerslam, & then pedigree. you say GB has intensity? so do most of the other people in the WWE. and when GB drops the title, he'll be out of the WWE, he doesnt deserve a spot in the WWE, he needs to give the title to somebody who deserves it, such as Y2J, booker, someone else who wrestles, WRESTLE WRESTLE.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2003, 05:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

This is too hard for me to choose since I happen to like both guys...lemme think

Triple H,is my pick
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2003, 05:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

HHH has great in-ring skill, everything he works, an Irish Whip, a Hold, a knee lift or the Pedigree...it's all smooth on his part. He doesn't tend to injure anyone in the ring other than himself. HHH's mic skills are time tested, tried and true. Give HHH a mic and you've got something going. In huge matches, HHH delivers no matter what condition he's in. Quadricep shorn off the bone?? No problem, let's keep going with this. Larynx crushed after a bad bump in the Elimination Chamber?? Not even going to slow HHH down. Groin pull?? Ehh, we'll be the main event for two consecutive PPVs.

Goldberg...has five bad moves and needs to use two finishers so he can feel special. I will say this for Goldberg, though...he sure knows where that still camera is.

Count my vote for HHH.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2003, 06:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

will I have to say this

HHH was some one who I truely liked BACK IN THE YEAR 2000

now Goldberg on the other hand is someone like Hulk Hogan , Ric Flair & Steve Austin , no matter how old or worthless they are "to you internet Marks & Smarks" people STILL cheer for them and respect them.

PLUS , this Thread is about your own opinion NOT who has more moves or who can wrestle better or worse. its about who you REALLY like to cheer for

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2003, 06:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

^Mark

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2003, 06:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

^ I am just like you

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2003, 06:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN(RAVEN)
will I have to say this

HHH was some one who I truely liked BACK IN THE YEAR 2000

now Goldberg on the other hand is someone like Hulk Hogan , Ric Flair & Steve Austin , no matter how old or worthless they are "to you internet Marks & Smarks" people STILL cheer for them and respect them.

PLUS , this Thread is about your own opinion NOT who has more moves or who can wrestle better or worse. its about who you REALLY like to cheer for
I gave my opinion and the reasons I listed are the reasons I like to cheer for HHH, and why I hate Goldberg. HHH has more moves, and can actually execute them properly, something Botchberg wouldn't know anything about
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2003, 08:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

I vote for Goldberg. I got sick of seeing HHH with the belt. I wanted to see someone else with it.

Don't get me wrong, I hate both of them. HHH is boring to watch and listen to. He hasn't been entertaining or great in that ring in years. Goldberg has never been good. And to add to why I hate HHH, he married the billion dollar slut and gets his way much too often.

So, given two shit wrestlers, one I've seen only for seven months and the other I have seen for about two years now, I will go with the newer guy. Even if he is worse (and shortened the career of my second favorite wrestler).

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2003, 08:41 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UT_Tombstone_3
Even if he is worse (and shortened the career of my second favorite wrestler).
who?
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote