ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Mr Confederate Update!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Nov 2003, 03:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Mr Confederate Update!

Major Spoiler, Stone Cold and Mr. Confederate
Story By: Matt Boone
November 18, 2003

Discuss This With Other Fans! []

-- As reported yesterday, plans for Steve Austin's on air role were being developed for many different scenarios. One of which, Mr Confederate, has been shelved do to being leaked backstage. Sources are saying that Vince is very upset with his staff and saying nobody's job is secure. Vince felt that this angle had great legs, although creative had some reservations about following through. It is unknown whether Mr Confederate will remerge at some point in the future or if the plan has been completely scraped.

---

wow.

So obviously I made all this shit up. A lot of you bought it though Did you guys really think WWE would pull off something this bad? Or do we just expect some crazy shit like this to happen anyway?

oh, and I salute you Mr. Confederate. You're truly a man ahead of your time.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2003, 03:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

HA HA HA, Thats funny

I really would think the WWE would do something like that though
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2003, 05:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Seriously,you made that up?
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2003, 06:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

yeah, are you being sarcastic?

I think you marked for Mr. Confederate
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2003, 06:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by €XDS
yeah, are you being sarcastic?

I think you marked for Mr. Confederate
No,I am not being sarcastic...I actually believed you

You bastard
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2003, 06:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Dammit Exo......Dammit......i beleived you!

Stupid S.O.B.

ok.....now that i got that out......it was pretty funny.....the way I beleved you
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2003, 12:23 AM   #7 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

Nice work, Exo.

I admit I bought it - though I'll believe it every time I hear WWE is doing something stupid; that's what they do best!
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote