ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Official Raw Discussion thread 11/17/03 **MERGED**

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Nov 2003, 01:41 PM   #1 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Raw Preview

Feel the fallout from Survivor Series tonight on RAW. Stone Cold Steve Austin's stunning career came to an abrupt halt last night when Eric Bischoff's team defeated Stone Cold's team. As a result, Bischoff is now the sole General Manager of the show. What will happen on Bischoff's first post-Austin RAW? Tune in to find out.

Also, Evolution pulled out all the stops last night in an attempt to bring the World Heavyweight Championship back to their stable. Unfortunately for them, Goldberg was just too much. Will Triple H, Ric Flair, Batista and Randy Orton simply sit back accept the fact that they were turned back by one man? It's hard to believe they will. Tune in tonight to to Spike TV (9/8 CT) to find out what happens.

I highly doubt Levesque will be on Raw, he's off to RockyWood to byte the Rocks style, only difference is Hunter will flop in RockyWood just like his entire WWE career.
Old 17 Nov 2003, 04:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I am just watching it because I want to see what happens with Austin
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2003, 05:17 PM   #3 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Could this happen on RAW tonight?

Batista basically called Austin out right to his face, and since Batista cost Austin's Team last night at Survivor Series, could maybe Linda McMahon come out and say that she has re-instated Stone Cold as a Superstar and have Austin vs. Batista at Armageddon? Or should they wait a month or two before doing that?

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
chadeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2003, 05:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

Well, Austin said that either way (win or lose at SS), that Batista and Coach were gonna get their asses kicked.
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2003, 05:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

I'll watch it to see what Kane, Austin and HBK cooking up for tonight, anything else that comes up i'll figure out.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2003, 05:25 PM   #6 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Well, Coach got his ass kicked last night. One down, one to go.

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Old 17 Nov 2003, 05:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Batista better win the fued with Austin or whats the point of evening having fresh new guys in the WWE.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2003, 05:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

I think they should make Austin an enforcer. I mean, have him be the guy who kicks anybody's ass who gets out of line, breaks rules, cheats, whatever.

For example, if someone uses a foreign object to try to win a match, Austin's music hits, out he comes, delivers a can of whoopass and have it all be legal. You try to cheat, you pay. There's so much goddamn interference and run-ins already, why not level the playing field with Austin?
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2003, 05:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre
Batista better win the fued with Austin or whats the point of evening having fresh new guys in the WWE.
i agree Dre.....besides, Austin could easily put Batista over and not hurt his career in any way......kind of like HBK putting Orton over again.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2003, 05:34 PM   #10 (permalink)

Good point, Heel. Something tells me Austin is not leaving WWE.

Mick Foley, WWE Draft

Old 17 Nov 2003, 05:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre
good point Dre, the older generation needs to help put over the younger guys

HBK is doing it for Orton...not that Orton needs much
more stars need to help out the younger set...guarantee a future for the business
Old 17 Nov 2003, 05:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

This RAW Won't Even Hit 4.0
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2003, 07:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

The following matches will take place tonight on WWE RAW :

Mark Jindrak & Garrison Cade vs. Rene Dupree & Rob Conway.

The return of Chris Jericho's "Highlight Reel" segment.

What will Eric Bischoff have planned now that Steve Austin is out as Co-GM of RAW?

Plus, will Evolution go after the World Heavyweight Champion Bill Goldberg after what went down last night at Survivor Series?

Last edited by BADMAN(RAVEN); 17 Nov 2003 at 08:28 PM.
BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2003, 08:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Huge Raw *Spoilers* For Tonight
Story By: Keith Wilcutt
November 17, 2003

Here are several spoilers for tonight's Raw so if you don't want to know what is going to happen, then don't read.

Goldberg will face Evolution in a handicap match with a surprise ending that will setup his next fued!

Matt Hardy will be back on Raw tonight to team up with Lita. (This will not turn out to be what you expect).

Test will also return to action tonight after his recent injury.

what yall think of that?
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Nov 2003, 08:28 PM   #15 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

^^Thanks for the info Jolly.... Appreciate it....
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote