ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

SmackDown Discussion - 11-13-03

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Nov 2003, 07:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default SmackDown Discussion - 11-13-03

Go on Discuss.

Holly seems to be in great shape. I think that's the first time he's ever had his name chanted. Maybe this push will bring him up the main event, or get him over with the fans, as he seems to be from this appearance.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2003, 07:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

well tonite so far its been alright. Not impressed at Jones' preformence tonite, he looked real real stiff and slow. But I still got faith. first time right now i am seeing the Orental Exspress thay don't look so good so far, and there version of Total Elimination SUCKS!

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2003, 07:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Damn, I missed most of their match. I had my blankey all the way up to my neck and got all warm n toasty and dozed LOL. I woke up and saw the move int he corner where Akeo (sp) ran up and back flipped off of Rey. That was pretty cool. Rey's reversal into an inverted DDT was impressive.

By the way Dre, what's the Total Elimination...?
Old 13 Nov 2003, 08:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Damn, that Undertaker video vignette gave me goosebumps and sent chills up and down my spine. God damn I can't wait for Survivor Series.
Old 13 Nov 2003, 08:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

back in the day of my beloved EC'Dub there was the team of Perry Saturn and John Kronus the Elimintators.(my favorite Tag Team) and they had this finihser move called Total Elimination where Saturn and Kronus would stand on each side of their oponents like those guys did tonite and Saturn would do a back leg sweep to the guys legs while Kronus would jump in the air and do a spinning heel kick at the same time. Upon connection the persons body would fold. Now Perry Saturn is about 5'11 245, and he did the bottom kick John Kronus was about 6'4 280 and he was doing the spinning kick.......If you could see how is looked you'd be just like Joey Styles "HOLY SHIT"

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2003, 09:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

It was a good Smackdown overall, the Taker segment was simply awesome
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2003, 10:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

It was a suprise to see Holly's name chanted.
I still think Jones sucks.
My God the Taker seg was great! I loved it!

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2003, 11:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Holly shit!!!

I hope that Brock will feud with Holly.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2003, 11:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

the flaws
-Vince is too obsessed with having TV time...he needs to share with the other good little boys and girls
-Nathanberg must be deported
-Chavo must not be allowed to speak

The pluses
-Undertaker promo was pretty cool
-Cena is still the man on the mic
-Chavo is the shit in the ring
-I'm liking Tajiri's henchmen...

more to come I'm sure
Old 14 Nov 2003, 05:06 AM   #10 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

Great Show!!! Cena has truly arrived!

Jones was fine - he is what he is - no Brock Lesnar, but who is?

Tajiri is very entertaining - even on the mic! When he was giving orders to his thugs, it was very funny.

Even Big Show was entertaining...

THANK GOD FOR SMACKDOWN! THE ONLY SHOW ON TV WITH ACTUAL WRESTLING!!!!

Cole & Tazz are the best!

Lesnar gets better every day!

'Taker's speech was decent. Vince MUST go away for a long while!

Survivor Series looks promising!
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2003, 12:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I thought the show was pretty good. I didn't see to much of the first half cause I was doing laundry, but what I was able to catch wasn't that impressive. Jones didn't look good, and I really didn't care about the Tajiri/Noble stuff. McMahon really needs to get off of tv. That stuff gets worse each week. I just change the channel now. I was actually impressed with Train/Bradshaw. I thought it was going to be horrible, but they put on a pretty good match. Even the crowd was into it. Suprise of the night right there. Cena is the fucking man. The main reason I'm watching right now is to see him. And his stinger commercial is better than HHH's. The main event went down pretty good to. Seems like a lot of mat strategy went into last nights show. Maybe it's just me. I wasn't very impressed with Taker in the graveyard, but the flashbacks and video footage made it work. It just looked cheesy with him in the stupid graveyard. Bleh. But I was really happy with the show last night, and I even marked out a few times.

Cool.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2003, 12:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

BTW, Benoit did a good job in the promo with Angle and Cena. He actually looked comfortable and delivered it naturally. He does best when he's more of a realistic style instead of trying to give him a role.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2003, 02:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

I liked it... the first match I was able to see was the Tajiri's henchmen Vs. Mysterio and Noble... the damn Timberwolves game ran long, then the news, then that damn 70's show, but I'm glad to see Cena is finally getting the respect he deserves... and Vince's little prayer session with the priest was the dumbest thing I've ever seen.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote