ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

BROCK LESNAR doesnt deserve the title

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Nov 2003, 05:17 PM   #1 (permalink)

next_big_thing is on a distinguished road
Default BROCK LESNAR doesnt deserve the title

Brock lesnar is a try hard he comes and wins the title in his first year whats up with that?
next_big_thing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2003, 05:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I don't know, I guess they needed a new superstar or something, I never liked him anyway
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2003, 05:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

When Brock first came into the WWE I liked him right away but then stopped liking him because he was getting pushed way too fast and I didn't like that.But,then I began to like him again and realized how good of a wrestler he is and maybe he is a bit of a try hard and yes he has held the title too much but Vince likes big guys and Brock happens to be a very big guy so that's why Brock has the belt.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2003, 05:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

yeah the nerve of Lesnar to come in and take the title......Like Goldberg came in and wrestled all of 5 match's and he was World champ......Lesnar is the lease of our worries when this smuck can have a title without even having 10 match's under his belt the entire time

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2003, 08:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Why would someone who's sn is Next Big Thing, not like Lesnar?

Anway, Lesnar is the new breed. Get used to it. And guess what? He's a big superstar. Look at how many other's they gave pushes to (although admitedly not has big as brock's) that couldn't even get a cheap pop. Jones, Cena's first run, O'Haire etc. All these guys flopped, hard. Cena salvaged his career and made himself a champ, and they pushed him back because of it. Lesnar worked his ass off and still does. They needed Lesnar to fill a void of new, huge stars for the Angles(who had a huge push too) Rock's, SC's etc to fight. To keep things exciting. And I'll say that there are few rookie years in the history of the industry that have been as impactfull as Lesnar's.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2003, 08:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Word up, Dre.

I'm not trying to flame or show anyone up, but Brock is totally deserving of the strap. Sure he had a very meteoric rise and before anyone knew what had hit them (except the Rock, who I'm sure knew what hit him), Brock was the Champ. But let's take a look at Brock himself and not his years in the WWE to judge his stature.

First of all, look at the man. Brock is big, rocked up, fast, agile, mean, nasty and a good in ring performer who added mic skills to his repretoire and did well with it. Brock personifies "Ruthless Aggression" in the way he tore through the obligatory mid carders when he first came in, and the way he performs in ring with other main event talent. I don't know if the original poster caught his Hell In The Cell match with Taker or any of Brock's other PPV work, but he's the real deal to be sure.

Why should Brock be made to toil on Heat/Velocity or in programs with midcarders on RAW/SmackDown! when he was, is and will be for a long time main event material?? In these days when quality in-ring wrestlers who are over are at a premium, and mic skills are at what appears to be an all time low, Brock is exactly what Vinnie Mac should be looking for. I was down with Lesnar from the first time I saw him F5 The Big Slow. Then my man went and F5'ed that bearded cheeseburger another twenty times since then!! Noone with the ability to twirl 500+ lbs. of fatass in the air like that should be stuck in mid card programs, period.

Furthermore, Brock is (IMO, IMO, IMO and I do not pretend that my opinion is fact) *the* best heel I've ever seen. I've personally been following wrestling since 1982. I've seen some great heels. HHH, Savage, Andre, Vinnie Mac/The Rock/The Corporation, Million Dollar Man, etc. etc. Brock is better.

My feelings were solidified by Brock's program w/ Zach Gowan. Some people came off of that, "Zach's 150 lbs with one leg" and that Brock's destroying him took his stock down. I couldn't agree any less. Zach's size and disability are exactly what makes Brock the UberHeel. Ask yourself...in reality, what kind of sick scumbag would do that?? It's that kind of disregard for anyone, no matter how small or hobbled by amputation, that makes a great heel.

That match on SmackDown! where Zach's mother was front row was just f#@%ing priceless. Chairshot after chairshot, Zach bleeding like Ric Flair fighting three Undertakers, Mrs. Gowan freaking out in tears, Brock staring her down just as he's about to F5 her son's one good leg into the post...TWICE, shoving Your Potato Sack Race Champion to the floor as the stretcher is wheeling him out, and of course sending him for the ride on his wheelchair later...just f#@%ing priceless.

Brock is the shizznizzle, my nizzle...flippity-floppity-floop.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2003, 08:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Great fucking post Glue. I completely agree with you.

I liked Brock when he first arrived, destroying the Hardys and taking a chair shot directly to the head, falling through the ropes, and landing on his feet. He was a beast. Then, there was a short period where I wasn't into his character. Heyman was managing him, and holding him back from destroying people. He would always keep him from going into the ring, and I didn't like that. Brock is a fuckin monster, and he was listening to Heyman, and being controlled by him. Then as he became more and more ruthless, beating the hell out of anyone he could get his hands on, I liked him again. I liked how he would massacre Spanky and Gowen, F5ing them into ring posts, throwing a cripple down a flight of stairs, daring to do a Shooting Star Press on the grandest stage of them all, Lesnar is the real deal and does in fact deserve his position in the company.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2003, 08:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Welcome to PWF The Glue

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2003, 05:11 AM   #9 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

Perfectly said Glue!

Lesnar and Angle ar the only guys in ALL OF WRESTLING who deserve to wear a world title. They are the two most talented in-ring performers right now and maybe of all time.

I didn't like the big push Lesnar got in the beginning, but I must say, he is one of a kind. Size, power, speed, skill...the only thing lacking is mic work, but it's not that bad. His skill in every other area makes up for it and then some.

Long live Lesnar!!! Long live Angle!!! The best ever.
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2003, 11:40 AM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Thanks, everyone...I'll try not to drag the quality of this board down.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2003, 04:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

I initially did not like the push he received. But, I did enjoy, very much, to see him come into the ring and wipe people out. I remember that chair shot fondly. It was sweet.

He may have had the title too many times by now, but he earned it and proves he's the real champ when he gets in the ring. Did you see that break up he did last night? What speed!

They need to keep him a heel. I like him as a heel and loose interest when he is a face. And, the WWE needs to keep letting him pulverize those little faggot pieces of shit like Brian "spank my meat" kendrick and Zachary "feel pity for me because I hop on one leg" Gowen.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2003, 05:00 AM   #12 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Thanks, everyone...I'll try not to drag the quality of this board down.
quiet, schmuck, we need people like you to bring the board up.
Old 24 Nov 2003, 08:15 PM   #13 (permalink)

The Butcher is on a distinguished road

Well to me Brock has not payed his dues in the WWE but when he first came he was given the title at SummerSlam 2002 when he beat the Rock and I thought that wrong because he was used over every other superstar at that time. But as of right now the spotlight is on Brock again and I think the spotlight should be on somebody else because there are quite a few other wrestlers on Smackdown that deserve a title shot and deserve to have a title run and it should go to someone that has never been the champ.
The Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2003, 02:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

whoa glue knows whats goin down around here...nice post...

its not that brock dont deserve the title, its the fact that im bored to tears of seing it bounce back and forth between him and angle.

he needs to drop it to someone other then angle for awhile.... then when he gets it back it will be fresh and new again...
Old 01 Dec 2003, 12:43 AM   #15 (permalink)
Ray
Fresh Noob

Ray is on a distinguished road

Brock is the right man to hold the title. In fact, he should be *more* dominant. Brock should be booked as the top man, not jobbing all the time in tags.