ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Goldberg Heel

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Nov 2003, 04:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED
Goldberg Heel

I saw on another post somewhere, when someone mentioned that in the HHH vs. Goldberg match,that Goldberg should hit HHH with the sledgehammer and start a heel run.

That got me thinking that maybe Goldberg turning heel would help him with his monster character, he is playing a babyface and some people boo him.

Do you think Goldberg should turn heel, or stay as a babyface and get booed anyway by some people

Last edited by SPEED; 13 Nov 2003 at 04:34 PM.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2003, 04:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Goldberg...being Goldberg will always get booed by everyone apart from the WCW lunatics who still hope off the company rebuilding itself.
Old 13 Nov 2003, 04:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Goldberg would have been better off if he came into wrestling as a heel and never turned face. That way he wouldn't have needed so many moves (which he doesn't) to sell a win. But since that didn't happend he has been exsposed for the piece of shit he is. And so i don't think that anything will help him, he is a phase in the WWE that is hopefully almost out of the mainstream fans system

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2003, 04:46 PM   #4 (permalink)

SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I think Goldberg should of came in as a heel to, he would be better at it.
Old 13 Nov 2003, 05:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I don't think it matters, and I seriously doubt anyone is going to turn heel against Trips. Hell, if Berg bashed HHH with the hammer, that would prolly get the biggest pop all night. If he beat down on austin or some shit like that, he might get some heat, but I don't see that happening either. Basically, Berg is stuck because he's not talented enough to go in any other direction with his character (or lack of) and it leaves him looking out of place. I don't know. He is pretty over though. I think the bigger problem is the fans accepting him in WWE when most WWE fans always see him as that big ugly WCW guy...
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2003, 03:05 AM   #6 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

It doesn't matter whether he's a heel or face. He's still that Boldberg whom we always hate.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2003, 05:56 AM   #7 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

Contrary to everyone else here, I think Goldberg could pull off a heel turn. When you're already being booed by half of the crowd, all you have to do is get booked against faces. If he wasn't fighting people that the crowd dislikes, he'd get booed by everyone.

I do agree, though, that's he should have been started off in WWE as a heel.
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2003, 12:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

It's already been done...

Goldberg had a run as a heel in WCW and it flopped. The main thing about most heels is that they have to cheat and lie to win, Goldberg's whole gimmick is that he's unstoppable. It wouldn't make sense to have him running everyone over like a truck one day, and the next have him running away and cheating all the time because the face is kicking his ass.
Old 14 Nov 2003, 12:46 PM   #9 (permalink)

^He could do like a Brock Lesnar sort of thing
Old 14 Nov 2003, 03:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Quote:
^He could do like a Brock Lesnar sort of thing
There are no one-legged wrestlers on RAW for him to beat up on.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2003, 06:09 PM   #11 (permalink)

^lol
Old 15 Nov 2003, 12:45 AM   #12 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

goldberg tryed a heel run in WCW....he was a poor heel....way better babyface....hes the type of dude i wanna mark out for...
Old 15 Nov 2003, 11:37 AM   #13 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

'Berg wouldn't need a one-legged wrestler to pulverize; RAW has JR. While Jim "OH MY GAWWWWWD!" Ross has two legs, we all know Gowan could Pogo-hop circles around that fat ass. 'Berg destroying Ross would trigger a response from SCSA and no matter how tired SCSA is, I did seem to notice some good tension between the two of them the other Monday.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Nov 2003, 04:28 AM   #14 (permalink)
Diesel forever

ICEVINDIESEL is a glorious beacon of lightICEVINDIESEL is a glorious beacon of lightICEVINDIESEL is a glorious beacon of lightICEVINDIESEL is a glorious beacon of lightICEVINDIESEL is a glorious beacon of light

golberg heel, I doubt he will be better than he is a face.