ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Jake The Crackhead Roberts shoots and bitches

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Nov 2003, 12:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Jake The Crackhead Roberts shoots and bitches

Just got done listening to the Snake interview, part 4 no less. Boy, what a trip. Roberts puts Charles Manson over as his favorite person in the world, how smart he was and how he wants to hang with him. Buries Hogan and Vince. Complains that Vince took all the talent and fed it to Hogan's tanned ass. That part is pretty funny. He puts over Raven then rambles on about John Wayne for a while, then comes back and says how much the ddt sucks now because everyone kicks out. He loves the Harts. Hates Ventura. Says the ppl of minnesota's brains are frozen, then rambles on some more. He kills Jericho. Says he's too simple and a lousy worker. Then he starts rambling about Andre the giant farting. Then he rambles on some more. After a while he does a pretty funny Randy Savage impresion. It's not very kind though. Hard to tell what the hell he's talking about sometimes. He's got his wrestling school's in england that he promotes a bunch of times. I don't think I would want to be trained by him, but he says he's the best. He cut's on Vince some more. Says something about Vince being the devils press secretary. Says Bastion Booger is more talented that Hogan. Then he says anybody listening sucks and should shut up and so on and then that's it.

Weird. If you can listen to it, go give it a shot. It's worth it just to hear this guy ramble on about some crazy shit and make you wonder what the hell is he thinking.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2003, 03:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

where do i go about reading this fun interview

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2003, 03:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^umm..yeah..where?
Old 13 Nov 2003, 04:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

most of it is on pwfans.com

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2003, 04:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Roberts is a fucking whiney bitch
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2003, 05:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

You can get it on the main page. It's an audio interview with some guys in england. It's not transcribed. You need realplayer to listen to it.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2003, 08:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Jake's gonna OD anyday now. I saw him on TV, and he's so out of it, I'm surprised he hasn't already.
Old 14 Nov 2003, 10:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Jake Roberts Reminds Me Of HHH....GREAT In-Ring Psychology...Every move isn't flashy, but makes sense, perfectly placed and timed...Promos are legendary on both ends, Jake with a cold, diabolical monolgue, and HHH with his savvy shoot style....

Side Note: Too bad what happened to him, even worse y'all guys praise Stone Cold and Jimmy Snuka but show no love to Jake Roberts
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2003, 10:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I liked Jake, that's what makes it so sad.
Old 15 Nov 2003, 12:40 AM   #10 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

jake roberts is a always will be one of my favourites....my best of jake roberts tapes sits proudly at the center of my video collection..... its a shame that he got into the drugs and flushed his life down the crapper.......
Old 15 Nov 2003, 01:25 AM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

From about 1999 to just about five months ago, I honestly thought dude was dead. As it turns out, he just went to England. Does anyone else find it convenient that a wrestler (not to mention a wrestler of Roberts' caliber...in 1986) from Georgia with a substance abuse problem would set up a small business in a country with legalized methadone maintenance programs?? Hey Jake, why not just move your school to Amsterdam?? Or maybe if you tire of Europe and want to come back to the states, maybe you could talk to one of the local crackhouses.

Okay, that definitely crossed a line. It's ridiculous of me to make light of a disease that this man has to wake up with every day. I'm sorry, Jake.

Here...to your health.

Oh, I'm going straight to hell.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Nov 2003, 04:12 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Jake Roberts dad raped his mother. He wasn't even suppose to be alive. His sister was murdered by this man who was obssesed with her. His children hate the ground that he walks on. He and his mother found his stepfather the only man Jake considered to be a male influencial figure in his life dead in the attick of his house with a rope around his neck afteer suicidie. Roberts has been through so much, and with all the pain that he has gone through in his life, much worse then the average person; Jake Roberts still came out every night when i was a boy and entertained me, night after bight him and Damion would make me want to watch the WWF. I loved his arm twist throw thing that he use to do.

Pretty much what i wanna get across is if you want to mock Randy Savage (my favorite wrestler), Hulk Hogan, Ric Fair, Rick Rude, Curt Hennig or any of the other great legends for being played out and useless then go for it. I will challenge you to the point. But guys don't speak negativly of Jake Roberts, because its way to personal. This man has been through way to much; and he is down and he needs someone to help him out...I can somewhat see where Roberts comes from in all his interviews, but he isn't thinking 100% realistickly. I just hope he gets better. I respect this man more then I do 90% of the entire WWE roster today....these clowns couldn't sell a gimmick like Roberts could. They couldn't slether in the corner while the annoucer was trying to intorduce him. This man is a legend, the Pete Rose of wrestling if you will.
I don't know what this rant was about i came back from the bars and it was up, if this doesn't make sense blame it on that guy---> and then on this guy ----->

Last edited by Dre; 15 Nov 2003 at 04:17 AM.
Old 15 Nov 2003, 09:18 AM   #13 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever

Roberts is a disgrace and a true scumbag.
Old 15 Nov 2003, 09:57 AM   #14 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Yeah, that's why I'm going to hell, straight to hell, do not pass go, do not collect $200. I had a cousin with a heroin problem, and my entire family did as much as we could to help her out. She started off w/ a puff of weed and then made her way up the ladder to H. This was about the time Jake was in his "get my wife's face off your trunks" feud with Ravishing Rick Rude, to date it. At a family wedding a couple of weeks ago, I saw her mother (my aunt) for the first time since 2000. She said that my cousin, Mindy, last she heard was pregnant in jail in Mexico. I can't tell you the heart we all put into her, trying to help her out. Drug addiction is the devil, and naturally fighting the devil is usually a losing fight.

However one thing I did learn from that is no matter how much you want the person to get better, no matter how many people want the person to get better and express that to the person, no matter how well you present the facts to the person, no matter how long you sit there in an intervention, no matter how much you scream, yell, cry and plead...the person has to actually want themselves to get better. A person can abuse drugs for only so long and maintain the kind of will power it takes to rid themselves of addiction.

Jake was one of my favorites. There was a period in time when *all* I wanted to see was Jake kick Honky Tonk Man's ass, break that damn guitar over his head while he was down, and then let Damien have him. Jake's been in some great feuds and is in part responsible for helping keep my interest in wrestling when little else would've at certain times...

I just can't put myself out there for someone like that. Having done that again and again for absolutely nothing...I can't do it, and I won't fake sympathy. I haven't seen his name in any police blotters lately, so maybe he has that problem taken care of, for now. In "anonymous" programs, they tell you to take it one day at a time so even if he has beaten it back, he's still got a way to go. But nothing I say will make a difference, his staying on top of his addictions is his issue and his alone. There's a lot of things in life that just aren't fair. And having to grow up like that and fight addictions is one of them.

With what's happened to Henning, Elizabeth, Piper (that guy really hasn't been speaking coherently for some time), Jake, Austin, Hall....etc, etc. It's kind of hard to picture Vince as a good guy. The mere suggestion of that kind of impropriety caused him to go kayfabe and heel out on a non wrestling news program, but it's obviously a serious problem and Vinnie Mac doesn't seem too interested in doing anything but ignoring it.

It's a rough, tough and lethal world that we fragile humans make for our home.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Nov 2003, 02:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dre

i agree, it has to start with Jake in order for him to get better. No matter how hard anyone tries to help an addict, it doesn't matter if that addict doesn't want to get better. Hopefully he is getting better. I'm a pussy like that, i just feel bad for the guy