ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Jeff Hardy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Nov 2003, 04:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Jeff Hardy

I was just curious what happened to him. did he get let go, or what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2003, 04:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

He got fired for being a washed up junky who couldn't make it to his shows anymore and wanted to play in his little band. His ass was fired.

But now, he will be coming back to destroy Matt Hardy, Lita, Trish Stratus, Christian and Jericho's careers. Jeff doesn't even deserve to be in trashville.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2003, 04:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^ exactly,he tried to go to ROH,then he got booed out of the building,he needs to stay out of the WWE,because frankly,he sucks,he can't promo,and the only reason they kept him is because he can do a swanton bomb in a gimmick match.
Old 12 Nov 2003, 04:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^but the girls love him...

also, remember that pic of him where he had that crappy lion costume or whatever it was he was wearing? That was pretty funny.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2003, 05:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^lol,willow in the wisp or some shit. The whole body paint think was just freaky,and retarded,WOW I CAN PAINT MY BODY,HUH,MAYBE THIS WILL HIDE THE FACT THAT I ABSOLULTLY SUCK!
Old 12 Nov 2003, 06:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Do you think that he will go to the NWA-TNA anytime soon
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2003, 07:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

as long as he doesnt come back to WWE, then Jeff Hardy can kiss my ass
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2003, 09:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

a year ago when i was hating on Hardy2 everyone was all on my back, saying i was insane (mostly the girls) and that Jeff was better. But now look at what happend, rumors running wild that the kid does as much drugs as Jake Roberts and Lawler Jr. I told everyone this kid was crap and finally i get to laugh, although most that are here now weren't the one's disagreeing with me. Like someone else already said he was only because of the fucking Swanton that got older and older with each match. That move should have been a once every 3 match, move.........Just like Van Dam's split leg moonsault use to be, as you can see that move is getting older too now.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2003, 01:24 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I heard Jeff was caught in a 69 with Bill Goldberg...is that true or just a rumor? I dunno
Old 13 Nov 2003, 01:39 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2003, 04:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

from what i understand, Jeff is coming back in March sometime.....probably for a TLC type match at WMXX.....i personally won't mind seeing him return, as long as his heart is in the ring, and the drugs are gone from his system.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2003, 05:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I happen to be a fan of Jeff(closet fan)but I just never like admitting it,Hardyz were my favorite tag team.

I would not mind if Jeff came back because I did find him entertaining but it won't be happening anytime soon.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2003, 12:00 AM   #13 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE oeo]as long as his heart is in the ring, and the drugs are gone from his system.....[QUOTE]

Too bad (for you) thats never gonna happen.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote