ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Randy Ortan Snapps after Raw in Drunk Rage

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Nov 2003, 08:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
the fuck Randy Ortan Snapps after Raw in Drunk Rage

This is all coming way of http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com . A report says that Maven, Ortan and Mark Jindrak all went to a bar after the Raw show, and had a few drink with their meals, and around 2 in the morning something was said that made Randy Ortan explode. He went after Jindrak in the resturant and waiters and others were able to break them up, after that they proceded out into the parking lot where the cops got involved everytime they try to calm things down. Ortan would try to attack Jindrak, runnnig across the parking lot and making a huge sceane at one point Ortan went after Mavin....I'll see what pictures I can come up with.
BTW this is not a good thing for the young Ortan, he has a bright future ahead of him and he doesn't need things like this fucking his shit up. I hope this doesn't happen to him in the future, we've seen how talented wrestlers allow alcohol get in the way of their goals

Last edited by Dre; 11 Nov 2003 at 09:18 PM.
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2003, 09:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Hmmmm, Wonder what the Punishment's going to be for this?

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2003, 09:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Jindrak and Maven suck. Orton should have RKOed their punk asses on the parking lot concrete and show them what's up
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2003, 10:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

This is not good for Orton and I'm sure they're will be some sort of punishment,but damn that is just fucked up.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2003, 12:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I'm officialy starting a "Holy Shit" chant!!!

Holy Shit

Holy Shit

Holy Shit!!!!!
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2003, 03:11 AM   #6 (permalink)

purenirvana88 is on a distinguished road

For those of you who read the earlier post about the 'rib/fight' that occurred after RAW, it was definitely a classic.
The three guys sat down for dinner after RAW and had a few drinks. They came up with the idea to start a 'fight' and cause everyone in the restaurant to take it serious.

So with the drinks flowing, the guys got up to leave and sure enough, raised some hell. (Read the report posted earlier for details) They had talked to the police before entering the building about doing it and they were cool with it.

Great rib guys, that's definitely one for the books.

-Credit www.wrestlinginc.com-
purenirvana88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2003, 02:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

so was this a work or what???
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2003, 02:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

don't know, there were no camera men around.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2003, 02:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

work or not, if the brass didnt know about it could get hairy nonetheless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2003, 03:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^thats the key..did they know?
Old 12 Nov 2003, 03:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

My guess is probably not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2003, 03:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

so 3 rookies were fucking around, either way I don't see it being that big a deal. At least Maven has some friends in the biz.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2003, 05:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

Hopefully he might not become the next Scott Hall, but how knows?!

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote