ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Survivor Series Predictions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Nov 2003, 12:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason
Default Survivor Series Predictions

Now,I know some of the matches on the card don't look very entertaining but we can still make predictions just for fun.

Here's mine:

World Heavyweight Championship
Triple H vs Goldberg
Winner:Goldberg
Well I do like both of these guys but I'd rather see Triple H without the belt

Five on Five Tag Team Match
Team Austin vs Team Bischoff
Winners:Team Austin
Now,I may sound a little biased but I would really like to see Austin's team win,both teams have great athletes but the only crappy one is Mark Henry

Ambulance Match
Kane vs Shane McMahon
Winner:Kane
I do like Shane but I'd rather see Kane win and after this match I hope this feud is over because it's getting a little dull

Women's Championship
Lita vs Molly
Winner:Molly
Molly is just the better wrestler(IMO) and she makes a great Women's champ but knowing WWE they'll let Lita win

Team Angle vs Team Lesnar
Winners:Team Angle
Even though this match has Angle and Benoit in it,it still doesn't catch my interest but Kurt's team will probably win with either Cena or Benoit pinning Lesnar,and whoever pins him will probably be his next opponent for the belt

Buried Alive Match
Undertaker vs Vince McMahon
Winner:Vince
I see Vince winning this by Stephanie coming out to help him win

Cruiserweight Championship Match
Jamie Noble vs Tajiri
Winner:Noble
This match should be very good with both amazing athletes,I'm hoping Noble wins this because last he was Cruiser Champ he had a good run with it even he barely got to defend it.

This will be stickied for everyone to make their predictions...
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2003, 06:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

Triple H vs Goldberg

Winner: and still Your World Heavyweight Champion Da'Man Goldberg

Ambulance Match
Kane vs Shane McMahon

I hope this is the last match in their fude , I wanna see Kane go after someone elase.

Women's Championship
Lita vs Molly

Winner:Lita

I see Cena or Benoit scoring the winning pin.

Buried Alive Match

Jamie Noble vs Tajiri

Winner:Tajiri

Last edited by BADMAN(RAVEN); 11 Nov 2003 at 06:06 AM.
BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2003, 06:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Triple H vs Goldberg

Winner: HHH

Winner: Team Austin

Ambulance Match
Kane vs Shane McMahon

Winner: Kane

Women's Championship
Lita vs Molly

Winner: Lita

Winner: Team Angle

Buried Alive Match

Winner: Vince

Jamie Noble vs Tajiri

Old 11 Nov 2003, 11:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Triple H vs Goldberg

Winner: Triple H,all though at this point I don't give a damn seeing as how I'm not crazy about either.

Ambulance Match
Kane vs Shane McMahon

Winner:Shane and why you ask,because I caught that little hint last night on Raw when Shane and Kane were talking and I quote"Dare I say even you're brother knows"So I see mabey Kane and Taker together.

Women's Championship
Lita vs Molly

Buried Alive Match

Winner:Vince of course with Steph's help.
I see Taker coming back from burried alive as
The Dead Man and damn I hope I'm right because the WWE needs something big like that right now plus I would'nt mind to see it one last time before Taker says goodbye.

Jamie Noble vs Tajiri

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2003, 12:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Triple H vs Goldberg
Sadly, Goldberg has to come out of this the God-damn winner.

Winners:Team Bischoof
I know Austin's team will probably win but I want to see his sorry non-wrestling, keeping decent wrestlers of TV ass out of the WWE!

Ambulance Match
Kane vs Shane McMahon
To actually get any point to this 3 month feud they need to make Kane finally look monster-ish and win!

Women's Championship
Lita vs Molly
All newly-returns win something. No differnt here.

Winners:Team Lesnar
With the size of these guys, making them job would look really stupid.

Buried Alive Match
Its well documented...everywhere with the Steph thingy...

Jamie Noble vs Tajiri
Winner:Noble
This guy had a great first run and would love to see him with the belt...but I like Tajiri as well...
Old 11 Nov 2003, 12:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Triple H vs Goldberg

-Billy is gonna get his ass BEAT...HHH collects the belt

-Team Austin is gonna win...even tho Bischoff should win...goddam am I tired of Stone Cold

Ambulance Match
Kane vs Shane McMahon
-hopefully Kane wins....he needs to destroy Shane to salvage this push

Women's Championship
Lita vs Molly

-Lita is winning this, Molly has more skills...but the WWE audience love talentless, spot botching, wannabe wrestlers...

-Toss up, Lesnar has size and strength advantage with the Albert Handicap. Angle has the speed and skill advantage with the Bradshaw handicap.

Most likely Team Angle will win, with Cena getting the pinfall...and a title push...sorry Eddie, Benoit, everybody else

Buried Alive Match
Vinnie Mac is definately winning this, I suspect Kane will be the one helping Vince...just thought it was kinda strange that Shane mentioned Undertaker last night on Raw.

Jamie Noble vs Tajiri
-Tajiri is taking it home...no doubt
Old 11 Nov 2003, 01:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

so much hate for Da' Man, Kurt.....

HHH vs Goldberg

Goldberg wins with the help of 3h's sledgehammer.....helps 3h's face turn

last night made it look a little too easy for Austin's team.....and no one has ever said he wouldn't be around if he loses, he just won't be the GM.....i'm going with team Bischoff on this one

Ambulance Match

Shane is gonna take one sick bump, for sure.....i think Kane will leave in the ambulance, though.....

Women's championship

if they are ever going to make women's wrestling credible, Molly has to win.....that's why Lita will be the new champ here

it is Angle's turn to beat Brock, and i agree with Kurt.....Cena will probably get the pin.....i think we may see a surprise out of Eddie though.....he may turn on team Angle

Buried Alive match

this is why i think Shane will win the other one......Kane will come back from the ambulance to help Vince over Taker

cruiserweight match

i just couldn't give a rip about this match.....spot jobber Tajiri vs man without skill Noble.....no heat for either.....we get no IC title match for a ppv, but by george, we get the Sunday night Heat cruiserweight belt on the line.....this belt should be a tv title only......Tajiri will win.....who cares......his next match will be on Velocity against, let me think here........Noble!.....what a crappy ppv match

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2003, 01:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeo
so much hate for Da' Man, Kurt.....

HHH vs Goldberg

Goldberg wins with the help of 3h's sledgehammer.....helps 3h's face turn

last night made it look a little too easy for Austin's team.....and no one has ever said he wouldn't be around if he loses, he just won't be the GM.....i'm going with team Bischoff on this one

Ambulance Match

Shane is gonna take one sick bump, for sure.....i think Kane will leave in the ambulance, though.....

Women's championship

if they are ever going to make women's wrestling credible, Molly has to win.....that's why Lita will be the new champ here

it is Angle's turn to beat Brock, and i agree with Kurt.....Cena will probably get the pin.....i think we may see a surprise out of Eddie though.....he may turn on team Angle

Buried Alive match

this is why i think Shane will win the other one......Kane will come back from the ambulance to help Vince over Taker

cruiserweight match

i just couldn't give a rip about this match.....spot jobber Tajiri vs man without skill Noble.....no heat for either.....we get no IC title match for a ppv, but by george, we get the Sunday night Heat cruiserweight belt on the line.....this belt should be a tv title only......Tajiri will win.....who cares......his next match will be on Velocity against, let me think here........Noble!.....what a crappy ppv match

Eddie isnt on Team Angle
Angle, Benoit, Bob Holly, Bradshaw, Cena...I only mentioned Eddie in my post because he's gonna get passed over, like Benoit...when Cena gets his Title shot
Old 11 Nov 2003, 01:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

^^^^my fault.....had a brain freeze on that one.....don't know what i was thinking.....for some reason, i forgot all about bob holly.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.

Last edited by Oeo; 11 Nov 2003 at 02:08 PM.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2003, 02:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Triple H vs Goldberg

Winners:Team Bischoff

Ambulance Match
Kane vs Shane McMahon
Winner: Kane

Women's Championship
Lita vs Molly
Winner: Lita

Buried Alive Match
Winner: Vince

Jamie Noble vs Tajiri
Winner: Tajiri

This show is probably gonna be like 6/10 but I'll still order it....
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2003, 04:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Worlds Championship Match
HHH vs. Goldberg
winner HHH

5 on 5 tag team match
Team Austin vs. Team Bischoff
winner Team Austin

Ambulance Match
Kane vs. Shane
winner Kane

Buried Alive Match
Taker vs. Vince
winner Vince

5 0n 5 Tag Team Match
Team Angle vs. Team Lesnar
winner Team Angle

Womens Championship
Lita vs. Molly
winner Lita

Cruiserweight Match
Noble vs. Tajiri
winner Tajiri

It sounds like a good PPV
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2003, 07:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Team Austin will win, sadly enough. Just to keep his worthless ass around. Can't imagine Team Bischoff winning.

Shane will likely win beacause he is a McMahon. Kane should win though.

Lita will win because that is the way things go. Molly is much better though. I'll give some dap to Trips for the dollar comment.

Tajiri and Noble. Don't know and don't really care.

Team Lesnar wins because of size, cheating, and Lesnar being the champ.

Goldberg wins because they need to extend the fued until Trips is back for good. But, I could understand why Trips would win (Paul McMahon).

Vince wins to put the Undertaker out for a few months. Hopefully this signals the return of the Deadman. Where does all this Steph shit fit in? The last we saw he whooped the crap out of her. Why would she help him? Kane interfering isn't a bad angle and would aid the return of the Deadman gimmick.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2003, 12:01 AM   #13 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

Goddamn, I hope Bischoff's team wins, and I think they will.

Team Angle will win to set up the next guy to face Lesnar. Cena, anyone?

Undertaker will win but there will be no "Deadman" (ever again).

Goldberg retains the title, but doesn't win. Contoversy of some sort...
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Nov 2003, 10:26 AM   #14 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Wouldnt it be great if the WWE writers decided to do something like let Bischoffs team win..just because we all expect Austins team to win? Wouldnt it be great if they stopped and said"Maybe we are too predictable" and just threw in a wild card everyonce in a while?
Old 12 Nov 2003, 10:58 AM   #15 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Worlds Championship Match
HHH vs. Goldberg
winner Goldberg

5 on 5 tag team match
Team Austin vs. Team Bischoff
winner Team Austin

Ambulance Match
Kane vs. Shane
winner Kane

Buried Alive Match
Taker vs. Vince
winner Taker

5 0n 5 Tag Team Match
Team Angle vs. Team Lesnar
winner Team Lesnar

Womens Championship
Lita vs. Molly
winner Lita

Cruiserweight Match
Noble vs. Tajiri
winner Tajiri

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>