ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Major News Concerning RAW Tonight - Matches & More

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Nov 2003, 06:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road
Default Major News Concerning RAW Tonight - Matches & More

Tonight, World Wrestling Entertainment's RAW crew heads to the FleetCenter in Boston, MA to present RAW!

Last week on RAW, we learned that Batista would face Goldberg live tonight on RAW. Will Batista's words live up to his actions? Find out tonight!

Plus, Shane McMahon sent Kane an 'invitation'; to RAW tonight. Will Kane accept? Why does Shane want Kane inside the FleetCenter tonight?

Plus, what is going on with Trish/Jericho and Christian/Lita? Is Matt Hardy going to put an end to this? Will it happen tonight?

And tonight marks the return of Triple H!

================================================== =========

Batista is going down tonight.

and Criple H and the other members of Evolution are going to man handle Da'MAN Goldberg but that's going to change on Sunday's PPV

because Goldberg is walking in Your World Champion , and he is going to walk out still Your World Champion : Da'MAN GOLDBERG.

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2003, 12:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN(RAVEN)

Batista is going down tonight.

and Criple H and the other members of Evolution are going to man handle Da'MAN Goldberg but that's going to change on Sunday's PPV

because Goldberg is walking in Your World Champion , and he is going to walk out still Your World Champion : Da'MAN GOLDBERG.
belie' dat, playa.....

side note: at Survivor Series, Goldberg will default on his loan from HHH.....instead of payback, it will be 3H doing the j-o-b!

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2003, 12:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

oeo

brother is it just you and me ????

where is the Big Bad Playa's "or as they say" TOWC:Criple H????

where is Hurt Angle???

where is everybody?????

or is just :

TOWC: GOLDBERG has took over for good.

side note : News Flash : Criple H has changed his name to Cripled JOBBER.

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2003, 12:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

when you've destroyed the competition as easily as TOWC: GOLDBERG has, they are just too scared to show up.....it's kind of sad, really......can't even get a good argument out of One anymore.....maybe they have just finally conceded that Goldberg is Da' Man.....

side note: Goldberg will singlehandedly destroy the crippled stable Evolution tonight on Raw......

side side note: HHH may own the WWE, but Goldberg owns Hunter.....

Old 10 Nov 2003, 01:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Nope... I was just out drinking.

I'm pretty much done with Raw anyway, there is no one worth watching anymore other than Jericho. I'm tired of HHH, I hate JR, King get's on my nerves, and watching Goldberg mow down mid-carder's, retirement age wrestlers, and green jobbers is not worth calling a "champoinship callibre" match. But when you have the talent of Goldberg, it's good to wrestle against people at the same skill level. Maybe one day he'll actually carry a match, but I won't be there to see it.

Last edited by Mr. Hostility; 10 Nov 2003 at 01:28 PM.
Mr. Hostility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2003, 01:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

hopefully they will come out with something different on Raw before long, Ryan......i have to agree with you there....it can be a boring show sometimes.....except when Goldberg appears on the scene.....then, it's party time.....WHOOOOOO!!!!!!.....lol.....

Old 10 Nov 2003, 01:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeo
hopefully they will come out with something different on Raw before long, Ryan......i have to agree with you there....it can be a boring show sometimes.....except when Goldberg appears on the scene.....then, it's party time.....WHOOOOOO!!!!!!.....lol.....

No, it's "potty time". Goldberg matches=bathroom break. Why I would waste my time watching a failed no talent exfootball player turned "wrestler" slop his way through a match that I know he's going to win when there are many more important things to do... like piss, is something I can't fathom.
Old 10 Nov 2003, 01:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

^^^^hilarious^^^^

sadly, you have turned against TOWC: GOLDBERG and now must face the spot driven SPEAR!!!!.....tune in tonight as JR raves on and on about how the mighty sledgehammer to the face can't stop the rage of Da' MAN!!!.....Austin and Goldberg will toast another victory.....WHOOOO!!!!!!.....

Old 10 Nov 2003, 02:12 PM   #9 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

pos:goldberg is about as entertaining as watching grass grow... I would much rather watch the joy of painting then a goldberg match
Old 10 Nov 2003, 02:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I doubt I'll even be watching tonight. Things have been working out pretty well on MNF, so I can't complain. Hopefully RAW will be better by Jan.

And one other thing, I'm getting sick of all this faggot circle jerk team our mother fucking jobber crap. Give the goddamn sidenote blah blah baa baa junk a rest and come up with something original or individual.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2003, 02:39 PM   #11 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

yeah give it a rest it wasnt even funny when it first started
Old 10 Nov 2003, 03:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Hey Badman and oeo...hows about instead of calling me out to remind you of the many different ways in which Goldberg sucks. Hows about you try and convince me of why he doesnt???

If any of you monkeys can come up with a decent arguement...I will gladly listen.

Until you guys can convince me otherwise, Goldberg remains a no-wrestling skill having, mic presence lacking, talentless, bald ass, goofy looking, bring back Gillburg cause this motherfucker sucks, jobber in training.
Get the belt off him, and get him off my TV.
Old 10 Nov 2003, 04:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

^^^see, this is all i wanted.....for people to react in the wrestling forums again.....they have been really slow for the past week or so.....

anyway.....Goldberg is helping to continue the credibility of the Belt by following HHH's title reign with one of his own.....does he do more than five moves?.....most usually not.....does he need to?.....in case you didn't see Raw last week, i'll answer this one for you.....no!.....not no because he squashes his opponent, but no because what the crowd really wants from Goldberg is for him to come out to the ring, explode through his five moves and destroy his opponent.....this is what he does, and the crowd loves him for it.....the Goldberg chants were in full force, and i guarantee you he got a bigger pop than anyone else on the show.....he does not match up against your guy, Kurt Angle, you are right.....but, he doesn't have to.....Hogan never matched up well with Bret Hart, so they didn't work together.....HHH hasn't had anything memorable with Angle, has he?.....Goldberg using his reportoire against the people it works well with is good booking.....don't hate the man because he's the champ, Kurt.....hate WWE because your guy's not on Raw

Old 10 Nov 2003, 04:30 PM   #14 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
Goldberg remains a no-wrestling skill having, mic presence lacking, talentless, bald ass, goofy looking, bring back Gillburg cause this motherfucker sucks, jobber in training.
Get the belt off him, and get him off my TV.
Hurt Angel, quit posting the same shit over and over again, we all know your bias towards Goldberg, that's your opinion but unfortunetly for you, your opinion mean's absolutly nothing. Goldberg is the "top guy" on Raw, he's da man, more importantly he's YOUR WORLD CHAMPION. Goldberg is currently having the most sucsesful debut in WWE history, Goldberg's gonna carry the ball into 2004. Vinny Mac is a genious...he know's talent and he gave Goldberg the gold right off the bat because Goldberg is a HUGE draw.
Old 10 Nov 2003, 04:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Do it with inteligent posts instead of supermark rantings.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote