ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The Newest Push for Albert

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Nov 2003, 08:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
The Newest Push for Albert

Well tonite on SD it was announced that Albert will be the 5th member on Heyman's team. What do people think of this...I don't know about this.... looks like yet another push for the A-Train who people continue not to care about. They continue to push this guy and give him huge spots and he never shows any results, what is it in him that WWE see's that someone as simple as me wouldn't......I would rather see Rhyno who is doing nothing but sitting in the locker room getting more fusterated; take a heel turn to hell.... gain mad heat and be the 5th member of this team then Albert; but they won't push Rhyno and he is better then Albert.......i don't get it

Last edited by Dre; 06 Nov 2003 at 08:54 PM.
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2003, 02:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Rhyno is not liked by Vince, that's what I heard.
So, there's no choice left....
I think it's better to give one of FBI's members a chance......maybe Johny the Bull?

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2003, 08:17 AM   #3 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

^^
FBI sucks......where have johnny whats his name and chuck palumbo been? nunzio was on SD last night, but that was his firs match in about a month....
Old 07 Nov 2003, 09:15 AM   #4 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

What are you talkin about...the FBI are awesome... on of the more talented stables in the WWE....still it does kind of lack the oringinal ECW touch...but so does every thing else in the WWE
Old 07 Nov 2003, 11:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I don't give a care if Albert is getting pushed because it's going to give Cena a bigger push and hopefully he'll win some goddamn matches more often. I hope Cena punches him in his ugly stapled face.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2003, 04:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Albert, A-train, Prince Albert, jobber, two-move jobber, big hairy ape......no matter how they push the man, he will always be a big slob.....he should go to velocity only matches

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2003, 10:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Albert is a non-entity in the WWE. He's so cold out there; noone gives a rat's ass if he's at a show or not. His moves and ringwork doesn't hit with any crowd I've ever seen him in front of, and I'm pretty sure he'd come in dead last in a promo smackoff with RVD and Goldberg. Aside from the fact that he's apparently the by product of a one nighter between George the Animal Steele and the World's Tallest Lady from the Carnival, Albert's pretty much up there with X Pac (before he left WWE) as far as being the coldest act out there.

However, in Albert's defense, it's not like he's as gay as X Pac was. I mean come on Pac...what is up with that Bronco Buster?? Dude always looked like he was enjoying that a little too much.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2003, 02:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

in defence of A-Train you guys need to lay off him man... he aint that bad at all... hes like that big show, has all the talent in the world, its just that he only shows it when he is motivated....

ive seen more good matches that have involved albert this year than most of the other people on the smackdown roster......