ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Team Lesnar, would they make a good stable AFTER SS...?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Nov 2003, 07:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Team Lesnar, would they make a good stable AFTER SS...?

Do you think that team Lesnar would make a good stable AFTER their Survivor Series match?

I don't know if they would or not, but I know it couldn't hurt to have a dominant stable on the SD brand. I think that worked properly, they could be a very strong force to contend with, based on everyone's size alone. If they were given a good stable name, it would be even more credible and make it that much better.

I know all this is just an idea, but what do you think of the possibilities once the SS match has been completed?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2003, 07:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

yeah i would love to see them remain a stable, i guess even keep Albert (you do need a weak link). They could be called Heyman's Dangerious Alliance, because this team could actually be more Dangerious then the original Dangerious Alliance. Either way if they do remian a stable, it would be a good idea. I really want that team of Morgan and Jones to known as the skyscrapers...see a patern?
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2003, 10:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

of they have a good name, it would be awesome.

A-Train - the weak link that the rest come out to save from being killed
Big Show - Brock's bitch (pretty much anyway)
Brock - the leader (like HHH of Evolution)
Matt Morgon - what batista is of evolution
Nathan Jones - what orton is of evolution
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2003, 01:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

^^^^

Hmmmm that brings up a point which team would you say out of Evolution and Team Lesner is better?

I reckon it's lame to keep the the Team thing because, It will generally suck...No competition, It'll be like the nWo back in wCw, it was ridiculous.
Old 07 Nov 2003, 11:27 AM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I don't think I want to see them together, but I admit, they look fucking impressive just on size alone. sadly, the only one who can really wrestle is Lesnar. Morgan hasn't shown me much, Jones hasn't shown me much improvement, but he did look a little better last night, Show is still the same fat slow poke, and train is just train. But, like I just said, they do look impresive together.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2003, 06:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desperado
^^^^

Hmmmm that brings up a point which team would you say out of Evolution and Team Lesner is better?
hmm, thats something to think about. id have to say Evolution is great & all, but if they were in a match, Team Lesnar would probably win
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2003, 07:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

i think it would be cool if they stayed a stable, but i don't think they would last very long.

it wouldn't last because it seems that no one in the group can promo, but then again they have paul haymen to do the talking. lesnar would be the best at promoing,and he's not even that great. big show and a-train have the vocabulary of an autistic 3 year old, and it looks like morgan and jones are brainless loafs also.....
Old 10 Nov 2003, 11:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Something funny about that picture you posted, Y2Jolly... is that Brock Lesnar is 6'4 295 pounds of muscle, and compared to the freaks that are on his team, he looks like a child...

And I agree, Lesnar is the best speaker on that team, and he really isn't even that good, lol.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote