ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Shoot Interviews (2 parts to this thread)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Nov 2003, 04:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Shoot Interviews (2 parts to this thread)

If I was a huge wrestling historian (like Truth, Dre, and many of the other posters that have watched wrestling their entire lives) then I could name off several shoot interviews that have taken place in the wrestling industry. Well, I'm not so I thought I would just ask everyone to say what their favorite shoot interview was. I really don't have a favorite, because I can't really recall any since I got back into wrestling (late '98 to early '99 I think).

Second part of this thread is, who do you want to cut a shoot promo/interview in the business today? Who or what do you want them to shoot on?

Personally, I would like to see Vince shoot on Goldberg. I wanna know his TRUE feelings on him. What his thinking process was in bringing him to the WWE, what his thoughts are now on Goldberg, since he obviously hasn't helped anything. I would just like Vinnie Mac to come out with how he really feels on Goldberg. I think that would be a great interview/promo.

Thoughts on who you would like to have a shoot....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2003, 04:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Paul Heyman Shoots On Vince McMahon - Prior To Survivor Series Match Up...Basically, he said what smarks on the internet felt was true, and wrestling fans as a whole

nWo Shoots On The 4 Horsemen - In which Nash, Syxx, And others dress up as the Horsmen, and basically degrated the stable....This was a shoot by Bischoff, which broke up the Horsemen in WCW, and the reason Bischoff and Flair had their fight in the WWE...

Bret Hart Shoots On Vince - This was more of a shoot/work...In which Bret lost the Steel Cage match to Sid and prevented the Austin/Hart Wrestlemania XIII match to be for the WWF World Title...He was then interviewed by Vince, where Bret pushed Vince to the ground, grabbed the mic and spit venom until they went to a commercial....

Bret Hart Shoots On WCW - Toronto Canada, WCW Monday NITRO, I was there live, and this is the famous Goldberg/Bret incident with the steel plate....Basically, Goldberg bein' the fuckin' stooge he was, challeneged Austin to a match for however much money...Bret had to slap his monkey ass back to reality, and basically shooted he kicked Austin's ass every time he ever fought him....

Those ones stick out in my mind the most, because they were shoot from start to finish...Not with little shoot comments in between kayfabe....

As for Part. 2....The shoot I'm waitin' for, is Bret Hart's farewell speech...People miscontrude the fact a shoot is always negative...But when....Or hell if Bret ever is able to give a farewell speech....There will be no greater shoot....

Side Note: Nice topic Stick

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2003, 04:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

Well, Linda called Goldberg a "disappointment" in a business meeting recently, but it wasn't on-air.

I liked it when Scott Hall used to shoot a bit in his NWO days, but he got in trouble a lot for it.

I'd like to have a shoot interview with Triple H. He's in a psition in the company that would make his insights very interesting imo. Flair too, to see what he really thinks about wrestling these days.
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2003, 05:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

There are a lot of shoot's out there. check out here or here or here or here to find out how much is allready out there. I however haven't really seen that many. I guess the most recent was when I was trying to find y2j talking about the berg fight backstage. I managed to get some radio interviews and it was all pretty boring, because he didn't really go off on him like I was hoping. When I was really following the scene I would listen to all the shows and webbroadcasts from Boone and shit because they always had interviews. Savage was cutting on Hogan in one a while ago. It was pretty funny. I wish I had seen more though back in the days, but now if I see them, I hardly even know who they're talking about.

I would like to see Bischof, heyman and Vince all sit down together someday and fucking lay into each other though. That would be cool.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2003, 05:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLASHHH

As for Part. 2....The shoot I'm waitin' for, is Bret Hart's farewell speech...People miscontrude the fact a shoot is always negative...But when....Or hell if Bret ever is able to give a farewell speech....There will be no greater shoot....

agreed.....there is only one Excellence of Execution, on the mic, in the ring, in wrestling period.....

my favorite is also a Bret Hart shoot from the special that he did for the A&E channel called 'wrestling with shadows' (correct me if i'm wrong, SLASHHH) when he went off on Vince after the screwjob.....classic Bret Hart line from that one was "i nailed him....hit 'im as hard as i could".....sure enough, they showed Vince with a huge shiner.....it was great.....

second favorite has to be Sting when Hall and Nash first invaded the Nitro set...."do you know who you're messing with?.....this is the jungle, baby!"

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2003, 05:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

I remember seeing Bret interviewed on local news in Winnipeg, and when asked who his easiest opponent was, he said Ric Flair was "a piece of cake." I think it was a compliment, meaning that he was the easiest to work with and get a good match out of.

And that steel plate thing with Goldberg was great, Slashhh. I'll remember that for as long as I live. When Bret told the crowd that he'd beaten Austin every time they met was classic.

SN: Easy to tell I was a Hitman fan back in the day, ain't it? Still am...
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2003, 05:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Oh man, Bret shoots his mouth off every week about something or other. You could put together 4 books and 300 hours of him blabbing on and on. I want to see more guys putting him down. Some ot the WCW guys have, especially when he got that big ass contract.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2003, 05:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by SLASHHH

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah Im looking forward to that one too. BUt his heads so far up his ass he'll never give us the pleasure of a farewell to his "legacy" of whining, bitching, and crying

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2003, 06:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

^^^^holy smoke!!!!! is it the man, the myth the legend?.....come to join the forums once again?.....i've only heard about him.....

side note: sorry to spam your thread with this, Crunchy....couldn't help myself.....

Old 06 Nov 2003, 07:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

The one that i like the best that i thought was really personal, was when Curt Hennin was on commentry and something came up, and Hennin starts flipping out about the lack of respect that was paid to the death of Rick Rude by WCW, and no one said anything for like 30 seconds it was just dead, no one knew what to say.......Curt was right to WCW didn't really show any respect towards a person who made such an impact and fill so many seats for WCW in the mid 90's. At least WWE did a video.
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2003, 10:11 AM   #11 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

one of my favorite shoots was the goldberg steel plate incident......

roddy piper has shot of his mouth to many times to count....

one of my favourites was in the WCW dying days..when kevin nash ran his mouth for dam near twenty minutes on all the crap that was going down...and why this company is failing, how there relying to much on young talent that dont belong on TV.....there was a lot of sour grapes there.....
Old 07 Nov 2003, 10:57 AM   #12 (permalink)
John 3:16

bhamsteeldog1 can only hope to improvebhamsteeldog1 can only hope to improvebhamsteeldog1 can only hope to improve
Send a message via ICQ to bhamsteeldog1 Send a message via AIM to bhamsteeldog1 Send a message via MSN to bhamsteeldog1 Send a message via Yahoo to bhamsteeldog1

Even though it wasn't an interview, I feel that the A&E documentry on Bret Hart was the best. I guess that would qualify. I would like to see a shoot interview with Triple H and also Shawn Michaels. About Shawn, I want him to give us insite on when he finally decided to come to give his heart to the Lord. That is interesting to me.
John 3:16
NWO 4-Life!

If you dare to know what goes on in my demented mind, go to:
www.geocities.com/bhamsteeldog1/index.html
bhamsteeldog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2003, 11:02 AM   #13 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

actually, HBK did a complete interview about that on Confidential a couple of months before he came back last year.....