ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Whats up with this new Lance Strom

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Nov 2003, 04:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
hehehmn Whats up with this new Lance Strom

I was thinking about this past monday and mondays before that one and to be blunt Lance Storm looks like a moron. This whole face change I think is doing nothing but hurting him. The man runs around waving his hands as if he were in the early 90's at a naughty by nature concert. Why does the WWE continue to make some of the most talented wrestlers look the dumbest. Anyone who knows Lance Storm knows that he was 15 times better as a heel then he ever could be as a face. People dont' want to like Lance just by the way he looks and how arrigent he comes off. This guy is a great technical wrestler who is being held back by his lack off creative charecter and stupid sub-plots.......There was a time a long way back when Jericho and Storm were tag team partners, real tag partners, not like their most receant tag team were the WWE didn't see fit to keep them together. If they were smart they would do something about both Jericho and Storm, i don't know maybe let them be a heel tag team again, since Jericho is only used for jobbing and sub-plots too now. They would make a great tag team addtion to the Raw branch and maybe add some fuckin credabilty to that shitty division. Or they could just keep makin Storm look like an idiot thus further pushing him to low low jobber.
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2003, 04:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

lance as a face isnt that bad. its his theme that makes him a fag. when i hear that "what....what?....." i think Jesus christ, give him a break.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2003, 04:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Storm just doesn't get over with the crowd and outside of the handfull of internet smarks and ring rats, nobody really cares about him. The only way WWE can really justify having him on TV at all is by at least making him do something. anything. Because his serious stuff buried himself. I'm no Storm mark by any stretch, and this is what happens to the WCW/ECS boys who can't transition into the wwe. Storm has had plenty of pushes, been in high profile (somewhat) fueds and stables, had a big tag team going with Regal for a while, but none of it really matters because he is so completely forgettable after the match is over.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2003, 05:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I don't know what they should do with him, but this whole cabbage patch, arm waving, fist throwing celebratory entrance is fucking lame. It doesn't look natural for him, which is 100 times worse than him being "boring" with his serious gimmick. After he came out on monday, I changed the channel because I honestly didnt give a shit about the match. I mean, who was he wrestling, Rico? Oh yeah, big time matchup there that will leave people wanting more after it's over
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2003, 07:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

It dosen't fit Lances Character and it pretty much sucks
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2003, 07:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Storm is a great technical wrestler. That's where his appeal ends. I've never bought into Storm. Not in ECW, and not in WWE. The whole "If we could be serious for a moment" thing was just filler at best, and that's because he's more bland than tap water. Storm's got no flavor, no fire. I don't see how he could possibly get in an effective feud with anyone, as he's as stoic as Spock. I could see Storm doing post match interviews or maybe signing on as Coach's bodyguard for the post match int w/ SCSA (I know that's nowhere near where the storyline is but...), but there's just seriously no room for character development there. He's got nothing. At least RVD has his unmentioned stoner persona to go complement his lack of personality...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2003, 12:57 AM   #7 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

Here's an idea...let him wrestle!

When was the last time you saw him in a decent match? Give him a real feud... or have him kcik Austin's ass for calling him boring. Don't pander to the fans anymore, just start showing what he's got. In the end, fans will come around if he's allowed to do what he does best, and there are very few who are better than Storm. His name sucks, though...how unfortunate.
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote