ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Does the APA still have it?????????

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Nov 2003, 02:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
why me Does the APA still have it?????????

I hate to be the one to make this threed because around 1991 I think I became a mark for Ron Simmons and Butch Reed, then know as Doom and lheaded by Teddy Long. As a few years past Butch Reed went I don't know tha hell where. But Ron Simmons went on to defeat Vader for the World Title. This is when I really liked him and throughout the 90's Ron Simmons was impressive, and a powerhouse......I became a fan of Bradshaw shortly after he joined up with Simmons and i liked that this team was a powerhouse one. But as the years past things just don't seem like they use to be.

For the last year now I gotta say that the APA hasn't been wrestling like the APA once did. Simmons appears slow and uncomfartable in the ring, and seems to be the one to get pinned whenever the two lose. They have no real gimmick anymore like they once did, they are kinda steel. I don't know what the problem is but it could be Simmmons' age as a factor but Bradshaw hasn't really looked good either, many times looking extremly off balance and botching a couple of moves. I wanna see these guys in some serious deceant tag match's with some good writting and a run for the title or I'm sorry to say i'd rather not see them at all. I'd rather Simmons retire and take a manager posistion then hurting his legacy of the pass; and i don't even know what to do with Bradshaw.
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2003, 02:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

After they broke them up, Simmons was like Henry's manager, but that flopped and they turned Bradshaw into a gay cowboy and gave him a push, which flopped. I think they are still good together but they need to bring in that old apa attitude and hired help thing. I always thought they were pretty good playing cards and boozing it up in the back and getting into fights and smacking ppl around, but they've been made to be week lately. I'd like to see them turn it around.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2003, 04:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

dre, i have to agree
the APA doesn't seem to have that electricity they once had. They seem slow, very slow, and ron simmons looks a little chubbier than usual

but the clothesline from hell is still entertaining to watch, but i think they depend too much on their opponents to carry them through their matches, though
Old 05 Nov 2003, 07:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

They have gotten weaker lately I agree, but it is still fun to watch them sometimes
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2003, 12:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

The APA has become sloppy, slow, and ackward IMO. Kinda reminds me of 2 slightly retarded teenagers in the ring... But considering how long they were out of action... there may be some allowable time for improvement.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2003, 01:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

Simmons, unfortunately, is washed up. Bradshaw looks like a dork. Combined, they're washed up dorks.

Bradshaw still has time to reinvent himself, but Simmons is over the hill.
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2003, 01:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

thats what i was thinking, there still be a chnace for Bradshaw, but Simmons is most likly over the hill. I guess we'll see if time might lead to improvement like Travel said
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2003, 12:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

I can very well say that this "new" APA just hasn't impressed me not one bit since they last broke up, i mean it's pretty obvious that now that i can tell their in-ring work has gotten way sloppier, Simmons AKA Farooq now seems to be tired and slown down, Bradshaw looks like a major jackass not just because of his shitty new haircut but he's even scawnier than ever, he's already botched several moves on TV, they both can't cut a cool promo anymore, very sad to admit this once ass kickin' team has now been wasted to the ground maybe for good .

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2003, 03:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

i blame it on bradshaw.....he made him self rich in the stock markets, now its apparent that he dont give ashit about wrestling anymore.