ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

LEts all Laugh At Bagwell!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Nov 2003, 12:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
err LEts all Laugh At Bagwell!

Story By: Matt Boone
November 05, 2003

In a recent interview, Buff Bagwell claimed that Vince McMahon had offered him a job but he turned it down because the contract was not enough money for him. WWE tells a different story saying that Bagwell contacted them and only spoke with talent relations. The company contends that he was not offered a job as they have no interest in him. Can you blame them?

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2003, 12:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Oh please, that is total bullshit. Bagwell is doing the old wwe-wants-me-but-I'll-give-you-guys-a-chance-if-you-up-my-paycheck routine. He's trying to make some heat for himself and saying WWE want's to screw you over is the easiest way to try and get some attention in the indy's and in trashville.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2003, 01:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Marcus Bagwells career has got to be over pretty soon. Does anyone know what he has been doing for the last 2 years anyways.
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2003, 01:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

don't know. I found an interview from a year ago where he was working the indys, and not in nwa. And wishing Vince had given him a better shot. (see, everyone wishes they could work for WWE because it is the premier promotion) He's got some other indy dates later this month. Here's his work load since July

July 3, 2003 DECATUR, AL
July 4, 2003 PEORIA, IL
July 5, 2003 BOAZ, AL
July* 6, 2003 SAN DIEGO, CA
July 11, 2003 BIRMINGHAM, AL
July 12, 2003 CAYMEN ISLANDS
July 13, 2003 CLEVELAND, OH
July 18, 2003 FLORENCE, AL
July 19, 2003 MORGANTON, NC
July 25, 2003 SUPERIOR, WI
July 26, 2003 LONDON, KY
August 1, 2003 BOAZ, AL
August 2, 2003 CHATSWORTH, GA
August 6, 2003 URBANA, OH
August 9, 2003 ROSWELL, NM
August 15,* 2003 GAINESVILLE, GA
August 16, 2003 BOSTON, MA
August 23, 2003 CLEVELAND, TN
August 24, 2003 LEXINGTON, KY
August 26, 2003 KNOXVILLE, TN
August 28, 2003 ARKADELPHIA, AR
August 31, 2003 RIVER ROUGE, MI
September 6, 2003 GREENVILLE, SC
September 7, 2003 MILWAUKEE, OR
September 13, 2003 SEDALIA, OR
September 20, 2003 ALTON, IL
September 26, 2003 CONCORD, NC
September 27, 2003 RICHMOND, MO
September 28, 2003 MINNEAPOLIS, MN
October* 2, 2003 WINDSOR, ONTARIO
October* 3, 2003 CANADA (TBA)
October 4, 2003 TALLAHASEE, FL
October 25, 2003 SCOTTSBURG, IN
November* 1, 2003 KEEPORT, NJ
November** 8, 2003 KANSAS CITY, MO
November* 15, 2003 WAYNESBORO, VA
December 19, 2003 STURBRIDGE, MA

fascinating.

credit http://www.therealbuff.com/
Old 05 Nov 2003, 01:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I think Buff Bagwell is a waste of time
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2003, 01:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

so does he still have his shape like in WCW or has he gotten fat and depressing.

sidenote:That is a shit load of Indy dates, at least he is working.
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2003, 02:17 PM   #7 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I bet he wont show up at most of them
Old 05 Nov 2003, 02:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

^most of them have allready happened and it's a lot of shows. He says he's been working like crazy. I didn't look at any pics, but they had a section for them.
Old 05 Nov 2003, 02:39 PM   #9 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I know I just wanted to post lol
Old 05 Nov 2003, 02:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

doesn't that make it spam?
Old 05 Nov 2003, 02:57 PM   #11 (permalink)

no
Old 05 Nov 2003, 03:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

p@Mere@
Old 05 Nov 2003, 03:40 PM   #13 (permalink)

smacks you
Old 05 Nov 2003, 03:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

smack me again, I like it rough.
Old 05 Nov 2003, 04:53 PM   #15 (permalink)

kicks and ddts you