ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

That Shane McMahone can really ruin a career?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Nov 2003, 01:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
suspicous That Shane McMahone can really ruin a career?

First let me say right off the bat this is not a Shane Mcmahon bash threed (at the moment). I have no real problem with Shan-o Mac, I think he is a pretty good preformer for the most part; a little long in getting his moves off, but he isn't a prowrestler either. Which is why this issue bothers me. Kane, has got to think that fueding with Shane McMahone for the last couple of months is hurting somehting......

Lets see, last time I checked Kane was a monsterious force who had survived a fire as a child and struck fear into the Undertaker himself. When he first came on to the sceane he was ripping the metal cage door off a steel cage. Blowing things up with his fancy fireworks. And then man couldn't be put down by tombstones, until #3. Kane was suppose to be a domonate force in the WWE and pretty much indestructable. But now the Conn. silver spoon raised Shane Mac, has embarked on a lengthy fued with Kane over a couple of ppv's. WTF is this? Is anyone else thinking this is a little odd that a man who is 7 feet tall and 360 lbs roughly; has a problem with a 6' 220 lbs at best kid who isn't even a prowrestler. The 1st time it happend I was like shit is stupid, and now they are gonna have another match, but just add an ambulance to the equation. What a waste of ppv time. I don't want to see another member of family Mcmahone taking up even more air time because they want to get in the ring and stroke their egos. The Vince and Taker match is enough, at least we know we won't have to see those two go at it again (hopefully).......I'm just thinking that this is a step in the wrong direction for Kane's career, I mean where the fuck does he go after this match, not seriously back to wrestling actual wrestlers, because technically wouldn't he suck compared to them if he couldn't even off Shane who is still fucking with him today. I don't like Kane but you gotta wonder where is this going.
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2003, 02:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

who knows? I think the main problem is they didn't put Kane in the title hunt, which turned into a circle jerk with evolution and berg. They could have had Kane go apeshit and take out HHH a long time ago and given him a decent fued, instead they have him take out Linda McMahon LMAO. That's just lame and the end for Kane, which had been a pretty intense and exciting angle gets killed. It didn't help any that he had to fight RVD in the process. So I don't really know what's going to happen to him and at this point, I don't really care. I think it's back to midcard status for him, losing matches to rollup pins.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2003, 02:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

the way i see it there are two scenarios that can come out of this.......

#1.....Shane defeats Kane, they send him away and he shows up on Smackdown or Taker shows up on Raw in a couple of months, each of them hell bent on a "retirement" feud, with the final showdown being a Wrestlemania.....this way, the fans get to forget that Shane won, but it gives the WWE a way to send Kane off for a while.....maybe even return with his mask and the whole fire and brimstone gimmick.....

#2......Kane completely destroys Shane, making it appear as though Shane is seriously hurt.....Kane regains his monster persona, has credibility because he defeats a crowd favorite in Shane-O-Mac and becomes a contender for the World Title.....he then has a monster feud with Your WORLD CHAMPION: GOLDBERG and loses to Goldberg for the title.....then goes away, only to return and face the Undertaker for WMXX.....

now that i think about it, there may be a third scenario which involves Shane getting more tv time......

#3......Shane wins, Shane takes over the company, Raw becomes the Shane show, Shane singlehandedly defeats every wrestler on Raw and Smackdown, each job to him twice, Shane is the main event at WMXX vs........his alter ego, Shane......i could see that, i really could.....Shane is fun to watch, because he does whatever it takes to entertain the fans, but it is just not credible that he would be able to do this to a monster like Kane.....

seriously, i think one of the first two is the only way Kane regains credibility as a wrestler after this three month long crap-a-palooza with Shane......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2003, 02:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

Simply put: Kane MUST defeat Shane if he's ever to be taken seriously again! Trouble is, I think Shane will win.
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2003, 02:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

i just don't see shane leaving in that ambulance
Old 04 Nov 2003, 10:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

That's just another in a long line of examples of the McMahon family just *having* to butt their asses into every storyline, and then come out on top. If Shane McMahon beats Kane into an ambulance, that should be considered a slap in the face to every professional wrestler in either locker room, and indeed in the industry. Kane has worked his ass off in that company for what...six or seven years now? He's how many feet tall? He's how many pounds? Let's also not forget that for a 7' 300+ lber, Kane is athletic as hell. He's not as cut as he used to be but when you'd have those "Brothers of Destruction" shots where Kane and Taker are side by side, you see just how chiseled Kane really is.

Then you've got Shane McMahon. I'm pretty sure that I could kick Shane's ass. I know Kane could drill him like Gomer Pyle in Full Metal Jacket. Does any of that matter? No. Why? Two Words: Mc-Mahon. I seem to remember Street Fight and Last Man Standing matches b/t Shane and Big Show, and I seem to remeber Shane coming out on top both times. Of course in the last man standing, Shane did take what I believe is the sickest bump ever (Taker/Womankind off the top of the Cell included) in jumping off the top of the TitanTron. Honestly, even though it was obvious that he landed on an inflatable stopper, at that height (which was *easily* fifty feet), it wouldn't be too difficult to slip up a hair and kill someone.

Regardless of Shane's apparent fixation with literally killing himself live at a WWE PPV, and regardless of his need to do that (I guess) for the fans, Shane has no business going over Kane. Then again, he has even less business going over Big Show, and he's done that twice (at least) already.

Getting back to my point, that's just f*@%ing disrespectful to the ACTUAL TALENT in the locker room that Vince would put his kid over a freak like Kane/Show. Basically, it'd be like your manager (those of you who work) telling you that no matter how well you do on the job, and no matter how much you sell your ass off and how you'll take one for the team, if his kid wants to just walk right in (without being any kind of full time employee) and pass you up for that raise and that bonus and that promotion that you've been working so hard for, then you'd better just deal with it.

Basically, Shane going over Kane is Vinnie Mac saying to every wrestler not banging his daughter " "

My money's on Shane at the PPV. Vince McMahon can't see past his own nose and his reach doesn't stray far from his wallet. He'll want his son to beat Kane, and that's what will happen. He put Shane over Big Show when really Show could simply step on Shane to debilitate him; he'll put Shane over Kane.

This could also mean something deeper; it could mean that pro wrestling, even though it is an industry that is all but owned by Vincent Kennedy McMahon Jr, pro wrestling may have passed Vinnie Mac by. Let's face it...Ted Turner comes out with one gimmick that anyone gives a rat's ass about (nWo) and a bunch of old recycled, forty year olds as Heavyweight Champion (oh yeah...and Goldberg), and with that he almost ran Vinnie Mac out of the business. Paul Heyman is regarded as such a genius that Vince won't even let him write any storylines anymore...maybe the reason that we see SO FRIGGIN MUCH McMahon is because pro wrestling has indeed passed Vince by, and he's just refusing to let it.....?

Wow. My brain hurts. I'm going to drink beer and make it better.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2003, 11:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre

nice fucking post man, i agree with every single word, something ain't right......And about wrestling passing Vince by that might be right on the nail.
Old 05 Nov 2003, 12:14 AM   #8 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I agree too, I don't see what Credablity wrestlers have left after losing to some puny whino from Greenich, lIke Big Show and Test....

Shit, hell I'd probably kick Shane's ass myself too, Plus that basturd Vince thinks he knows what best for us fans, Fuck he knows shit all.
Old 05 Nov 2003, 01:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I also think Shane will go over Kane, because he is a fucking McMahon and Vince won't want his son to lose
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2003, 02:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Shane lost to Blackman of all ppl...

And they made shane look like a scared wimp getting bitch slapped by him for most of the match.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote