ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The Next Feud for Kane....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Nov 2003, 09:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default The Next Feud for Kane....

Well I dunno what the WWE are doing with the Shane Kane Storyline but I reckon his new gimmick could be used on a better opponent. So hopefully after Surviour Series when it's all over who should kane feud with next?

I'd like to see the Monster kane hold the Heavyweigh title
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2003, 11:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Before he takes the title from Boldberg, Kane's next opponent must be one of the maineventers. Since there are no faces (maineventers) left for Kane, I hope that Jericho will turn face and feud with Kane.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2003, 11:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Well yea, he should be main eventing before being the champ, I would love to see Boldy vs. Kane match but don't hold your breath
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2003, 11:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

^^^

Yeah we'd probably pass out by the time Goldberg can get over a match with a Monster by using a Suplex and a Tackle......
Old 02 Nov 2003, 12:01 AM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

kanes heel turn was both a good thing and a bad thing more bad than good though it was good they actually did something with him then just having him tag with hurricane and rvd but bad because 1 there are no main event faces for him to fight

and 2 they keep letting the people fueding with him getting the better of him kinda like the terminators 2-3 arnold is the obsolete like rvd for t2 and kane is the t-1000 rvd comes out on top and shane is arnold in t3 both rvd and shane the obsolete but keep outsmarting and getting the better of kane
Old 02 Nov 2003, 12:08 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Kane vs Goldberg???
holy crap there would be a lot of botched spots and if we're lucky 10 moves

Goldberg=Luggage
Kane=Luggage

do you know what luggage needs? Someone else to carry it. Neither one of those 2 can carry a match by themselves...you have to put them in the ring with someone who has some skill.
Old 02 Nov 2003, 03:43 AM   #7 (permalink)
....Bang

Quote:
Originally posted by §yNdere££@

and 2 they keep letting the people fueding with him getting the better of him kinda like the terminators 2-3 arnold is the obsolete like rvd for t2 and kane is the t-1000 rvd comes out on top and shane is arnold in t3 both rvd and shane the obsolete but keep outsmarting and getting the better of kane
You better start making me sense or it's in the hole with you Syn

Kane and Goldberg are luggage eh, Well why don't we throw in Jericho too, Hell he's been carrying RAW for a while so he can handle carrying Goldberg and Kane at the Same time.

Old 02 Nov 2003, 11:07 AM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Kane really does have no where to go but to goldberg,but I'm praying that won't happen.
Old 02 Nov 2003, 11:16 AM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

heres what i think will happen - When HHH returns, he'll be face, & KANE will feud with him, then go after BALDberg.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2003, 02:45 PM   #10 (permalink)

The Butcher is on a distinguished road

Well you know if the WWE is going to keep building up Kane as an unstoppable monster like he is then why not have him in line for a fued with Goldberg and a shot for the title I think it would be a good fued. But right now the Kane and Shane fued is getting boring and now the WWE has to think of something else to do with Kane but I am sure that they have got something in store for his next fued.
The Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2003, 06:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

The real point is that the champ shouldn't have to be carried in a match. The champ should always put on good matches for the viewers or he shouldn't be the champ. If Kane can't carry a match well, then he shouldn't have the belt.

Doesn't mean he can't be in main event contention though, but it's more believable to have Show as a champ than Kane.
Old 03 Nov 2003, 12:25 AM   #12 (permalink)
....Bang

Then that bring ups the topic, what will happen to Shane when the feud is over, should he go back off air backstage or should he continue as a competitor?
Old 03 Nov 2003, 02:12 AM   #13 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I think Shane should assume a less active duty
perhaps a manager for some younger talent

let Shane lead up the new Coorporation
Old 03 Nov 2003, 12:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

shane should definitely not continue as a full time competitor, unless that is what he is going to do full time.....he puts on a great show, but coming around to wrestle for a few months, then running the company in the background for a few months, then coming back and immediately being a bit time competitor just doesn't work for me.....a managerial role would suit him well, i think.....he could create a stable and compete against Evolution and the McMahon-Helmsley.....maybe even buy out another company and bring them in....wait....i'm having flashbacks.....'nam was a terrible experience.....maybe he should just get out for a while

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2003, 12:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LOL@Jericho has been carrying Raw for a while.

I like Jericho a lot, but he hasn't done anything worth mentioning for a while (probably Mania). He does the same moves every week. It doesn't matter who his opponent is, he hits the SPOTS every show. HIs matches are so fuckin predictable it isn't even funny.

As for Kane, his feud with Shane has become pointless. Unless he absolutely maims him and becomes that true monster, nothing good will come of this feud and he will be taken as a joke from competitors. I guess he should main event, but I don't know who to put him against....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote