ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Survivor Series

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Nov 2003, 03:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Survivor Series

November 16..yeah I know its still a while away..but what the hell

Ok here is the card so far

the Game vs Goldberg
Heavyweight Title

Shane O Mac vs Kane
an ambulance match

Team Bischoff vs Team Stone Cold

Team Angle version 2.0 vs Team Lesnar

Vince vs Undertaker
Buried Alive Match

Lita vs Molly
Womens Title

The Game vs Goldberg has all the makings of a good match...unfortunately Goldberg is in it.

Shane O vs Kane
hopefully this will end this pointless feud and let Kane go for the title...he needs to do something with this monster push before people stop caring

Booker T and RVD have already singed up with SC while Jericho, Steiner, and Christian have aligned with Bischoff. Austin's right to randomly stun people for no apparent reason is on the line here. If he loses he will no longer be allowed to stun women, and make wrestlers look weak on television...
Could be decent...need to know who else makes the teams

Team Angle vs Team Lesnar
Angle, Benoit, Holly, Farooq and Bradshaw vs Lesnar, Big Show, Jones, Matt Morgan and mystery man number 5. Its skill and Bradshaw vs Size and power.
Could be an interesting match. I'm personally hoping this is where Benoit turns heal.

Vince vs Taker
Buried Alive match...yet another PPV where vince has to wrestle....dammit
Hopefully we'll see the return of Undertaker and the only thing that gets buried is this shitty ass Biker gimmick.However I wouldnt hold my breath if I were you.

Lita vs Molly
womens title...no one cares
Old 01 Nov 2003, 07:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

1. Boldberg will win although everybody hates him.

2. Kane will definitely win. It's fucking stupid to see a monster jobbing to a non-wrestler. Boldberg, Kane says you're next!

3. I don't care for this one. Too many jobbers in an important Survivor Series match? I'll go for Bischoff.

4. This match everyone cares about. Both teams are superb. I think A-Train will be the last member of Lesnar's, and Cena will eventually join Angle. The heels will win.

5. Finally we can see the biker gimmick end. I think that both Vince and Taker will be buried alive, by the aid of someone. Both of them will be kept off tv for months.

6. I can't accept women wrestling. Better they strip their clothes off. It's a waste of tv airtime.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2003, 09:11 AM   #3 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

It looks like it will be a decent ppv, the only match Im looking towards to is the buried alive match
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2003, 11:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

the Game vs Goldberg
My pick : Da'Man GOLDBERG "this match could end in 2 ways and in them both Goldberg will still be the World Champ, 1: Goldberg wins by pin , 2: Goldberg win by DQ"

Shane O Mac vs Kane
Draw

Team Stone Cold

Team Lesnar

Vince vs Undertaker
Vinnie Mac

Lita vs Molly
Lita

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2003, 12:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Vince has taken up enough ppv time from other wrestlers....the only thing that can be good out of this is the deadman's return....hope it happens....

sd's survivor teams appear to be too onesided to be believable.....

raw's survivor teams may be able to put on a good show......austin's team wins.....

i don't even watch the women's matches anymore.....they just aren't entertaining.....Lita will lose anyway....

shane/kane will be entertaining, just because you know shane will do something unbelievable before kane finally wins......

the highlight of the evening will be when the lame, the blame, the shame.....3M......will once again do the j-o-b to your World Champion.......GOLDBERG......GOLDBERG.....GOLDBERG ....

side note: SD's championship belt won't be up for grabs?.....no IC title match?......no US title match?......what good is it to have a belt if you don't have to defend it at the ppv's?.....

side side note: Phenom.....how can you say it's a decent ppv when you are only interested in one match?....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.

Last edited by Oeo; 01 Nov 2003 at 12:28 PM.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2003, 01:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
Team Angle vs Team Lesnar
Angle, Benoit, Holly, Farooq and Bradshaw vs Lesnar, Big Show, Jones, Matt Morgan and mystery man number 5. Its skill and Bradshaw vs Size and power.
Could be an interesting match. I'm personally hoping this is where Benoit turns heal.
LMAO at "skill and Bradshaw vs Size and power"

I'm just pissed that theres no Benoit Title shot
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2003, 05:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Boring, I may aswell take a sleeping pill and pass out watching Oprah. This Team crap is stupid especially the steaks are stupid, Austin won't lose he's too much of a draw to lose his GM status. Women's mDiviosn and any Goldberg match just ins't worth Reading let alone watching anymore. A BURIED ALIVE!!! match, dear god what the fuck were they thinking? Kane vs Shane, Dear god let it end, please let it end...
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2003, 09:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
LMAO at "skill and Bradshaw vs Size and power"

I'm just pissed that theres no Benoit Title shot

lol...I was wonderiung if anyone would pick up on that
Old 01 Nov 2003, 09:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I picked up on that straight away, i knew he'd throw in a Bradshaw gag sooner or later...
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2003, 11:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desperado
I picked up on that straight away, i knew he'd throw in a Bradshaw gag sooner or later...
had to..
I mean c'mon he came down the ring in briefs and cowboy boots...he's dyed his hair blonde...he's a walking punchline
Old 02 Nov 2003, 12:47 AM   #11 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Paul Levesque vs GOLDERG
GOLDBERG

Shane O Mac vs Kane
KANE

TEAM SC

TEAM LESNAR

Vince vs Undertaker
VINNY MAC

Lita vs Molly
LITA