ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Smackdown! 10/30/03

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Oct 2003, 12:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road
Default Smackdown! 10/30/03

Not a bad show last night. Being a tightass though, I give it a 6.5/10.

I like the fact that Angle and Benoit haven't let bygones be bygones, at least not completely. They are two of the best in the ring (if not THE best) and are natural rivals.

APA were named to Angle's team, but looks like Farooq will go out with an injury thanks to Big Show using a chair on his knee. I look for Cena to fill the spot, with A-Train joining Lesnar's five. Poor Simmons. "DAMN!"

I'm disappointed in the cruiserweight division; there are more cruiserweights than just Rey and Tajiri, but none of them are getting a push/shot at the gold. Who knows, maybe Dragon will win the title...or not. Would be nice to give him a run.

I hope Chavo doesn't turn heel as we've all seen that feud before.

VERY HAPPY that there will be two big old school Survivor Series matches, but it's hard to get excited about Nathan Jones. Everybody deserves a second shot, I guess, and Matt Morgan is HUGE! Seriously, he's not much shorter than Show! Hopefully he can wrestle. Anybody ever seen him perform in the minors?

A solid show, clearly meant to expand existing storylines and set up for Survivor Series. So far, Heyman has been okay, but nothing new. Overall, the show could have used a couple more quality matches - there was a lot of talking last night.
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2003, 12:58 PM   #2 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Smackdown was solid last nite. Team Brock look's scary and team Angle sux.
Old 31 Oct 2003, 01:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

I pissed myslef laughing at the end when Team Lesnar were all holding up their hands in celebration and Lesnar had to stretch to reach Jones, Morgan and Show's hands! 6'4''!? Short ass bitch...
Old 31 Oct 2003, 01:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Adversary

lol Knuckles! I was thinking the same thing myself. Brock is a monster, but his team makes him look like, well...me!!!
Old 31 Oct 2003, 01:49 PM   #5 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I really hope Brock's team get's the victory at the PPV, fuck Bob Holly and the APA
Old 31 Oct 2003, 02:12 PM   #6 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

yeah angles team isnt that great take out apa and put someone else in
Old 31 Oct 2003, 02:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I think that SD was pretty good all and all. Last night was a development night for the most part, because there weren't to many wrestling match's but I can deal with that every now and then. I like Brock's team and even stated in another threed that I was already gonna be a mark of Morgan and Jones if they remain a tag team and compete together.......I hope Eddy doesn't start beefing with Chavo cause it could be a step in the wrong direction for him, unless they are trying to further a push for Eddy being a bigger face. I think Vince should start letting the cruiserweights wrestle to their full potential. He uses them so impropely compaired to what they can do. Like the Dragon is a legend in Mexico and Japan and has had some many classice match's. He was the first man to capture the intenational 9 at the time world crusierweight, Junoir champ, and lightheavyweight titles at the same time. And now he is just jobbing, so much can be done with the Dragon if Vince push's him correctly. The same for kidman and noble. He has an all-star roster of cruiserweights he should use it.
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2003, 05:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Did anybody else find that little anti-drug message just a tad annoying and pathetic??
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2003, 05:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Adversary

I thought it was strange. All of a sudden, Eddie is in that big of a hole? Why are they making it sound like Ediie's world has come crashing down when titles change hands all the time? It's not a big deal. I don't see a comparison to drug and alcohol problems...weirdest segment in quite a while.
Old 31 Oct 2003, 06:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Sounded like a promo put out by the ONDCP. :-/ They buy so much commerical time on both Raw and SD that it wouldn't suprise me.

Side Note: The war on drugs is complete bullshit...and Goldberg sucks.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2003, 08:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

It was a good smackdown
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote