ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

A-Train, is he boring to you...?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Oct 2003, 10:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default A-Train, is he boring to you...?

In my opinion, he isn't boring anymore. I liked him when he debuted as Droz's personal body piercer and tattoist as Prince Albert. Then he got on his own and went through several gimmicks and I didn't like him very much. His persona hasn't really changed that much, but his wrestling has definitely improved with several great power moves, including his finishers. He's pretty intense in the ring as well. He isn't on the mic that much, but when he is, it's pretty good. He still needs to wear a little more in the ring and shave his god damn back, but he has come a long ways over the past few months. Share your opinions with me on A-Train.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2003, 10:55 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

yeah I have to admit he has gotten a hell of a lot better in the ring he just needs that something to get him up the hill not really a gimmick but I think he should seriously shave his back but at the same time it is like the sds version of boring for lance
Old 30 Oct 2003, 11:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Not bad but definately not a reason I watch SmackDown.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2003, 11:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I was thinkin about that tonite, and i will say that he has improved his in-ring preformence by about 75% and that for me makes you what you are. I don't like him but but he does do a pretty decent job in the ring, on SD tonite he was pretty good. I think that he can never be over no matter if he is the A in T&A, the personal piercist, a bad ass, or a hip hop hippo I don't think it works. He is like Test although I can watch Albert wrestle as to where I just change the channel when Test is on. If WWE can find a writter that can make Albert interesting (besides his back hair and piercings) then he is all set, he has improved in the ring now you gotta find something that makes you care.
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2003, 11:31 PM   #5 (permalink)

Scotty G is on a distinguished road

now hold on.. i give it to A-train, he is a good wrestler but if u really look at it he is use less. he will never be anything in the WWE.
Old 31 Oct 2003, 01:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Nope,sorry I find him boring

Just a waste of TV time to me...
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2003, 01:56 AM   #7 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

Gotta agree with Dre on this. Train needs something to make the fans care about him - and not just trying to be a monster. Actually, I think a face turn might serve him well.
If it were up to me, I'd have him lose a couple of really close matches, get frustrated to the point where he seems ready to give up, then have someone come along (a face, possibly a manager or somebody who can teach him a few tricks) and help him out. Make the crowd feel somewhat sorry for the guy, and then give him a push.

I know it's hard to give a damn about A-Train, but from what I've heard, he's a cool guy in real life. Maybe that aspect of his true personality should be allowed to shine through as opposed to trying to push him as just another animal. He has improved a great deal in the ring (a program with Benoit almost forces you to get better) and I think he could get over if allowed to be more like himself and thus, more real.
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2003, 06:32 AM   #8 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Yeah I seen him at a house show and he's not bad in the ring but he has as much charisma as Brock Lenar - and that ain't much! He just needs a solid gimmick and a face turn and he could be the next Big Show (oh dear )...
Old 31 Oct 2003, 12:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Train will never be a face, ever, ever. It's not gonna happen, EVER. But, he is doing a lot better than where he was 2 years ago. I think he pulled it out with the train gimmick and imo, saved his ass from the tna offices. He's not anything really special though. I could see him getting in some us title fueds, but not much more than that. Maybe a tag team run with show or something. He's just lacking that special quality that the top guys have. He has been in some decent matches (some say it's because Benoit pulled it out of him, I say it's because Train brought the energy and ruthlessness to his fueds) so we'll see what happens when he has to work with Orlando Jones or some rookie getting a push.

Train is more credible now than he ever was before though.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2003, 12:56 PM   #10 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I hate the fact that a monstor like A-train has to job to a gap tooth cruiser weight every fawking week.
Old 31 Oct 2003, 02:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

A-Train with Benoit=Watchable...

A Train without Benoit=overweight jobber, who looks like George The Animal Steel and King Kong Bundy's love child...Who tries to wrestle like like Vader.
Old 31 Oct 2003, 02:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

hey........Truthhh finally weighs in.......where you been, Truthhh?......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2003, 03:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^School and Work...