ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The Return of the Cat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Oct 2003, 10:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
err The Return of the Cat

What do ya think of Ernest Miller coming to SD. I personally think that he is comical for the 1st minute and the 1st minute only, and then after that I think he gets lame. His wrestling ability is aight but nothing special, I like the call my momma thing he does but other then that I think his ass should be put behind a broadcasting table, not dancing
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2003, 10:24 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

he is nothing but subpar everything
Old 30 Oct 2003, 10:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

He should go to Raw and replace King on color and then they should bring in someone else that would compliment him to replace Lawler. I would say he could commentate on SD, but for the past couple months or so, I have really enjoyed Tazz and Cole. They have gotten a lot better and stay fresh and are definitely better than the Raw team that is stale and predictable.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2003, 10:52 PM   #4 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

fuck cat I want norman smiley
Old 30 Oct 2003, 11:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I agree with ya CB on the fact over the last couple of months Tazz and Cole have been doing well and are much easier to listen too then the other two steal ass'. And putting the Cat on Raw in replacement of the King I think would be a better idea at this point. He would be more of a heel color commentator then the King would. More along the lines of Heenan and Ventura then Lawler or that guy from TNA.

sidenote: CB were you Stick before
Old 30 Oct 2003, 11:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre
sidenote: CB were you Stick before
Yeah, that's me. I'm actually thinkin about goin back to a STICK name cuz I've had this one for a while.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2003, 11:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre

o whatup nigga, i wasn't sure if that was you or not
Old 31 Oct 2003, 11:48 AM   #8 (permalink)
John 3:16

bhamsteeldog1 can only hope to improvebhamsteeldog1 can only hope to improvebhamsteeldog1 can only hope to improve
Send a message via ICQ to bhamsteeldog1 Send a message via AIM to bhamsteeldog1 Send a message via MSN to bhamsteeldog1 Send a message via Yahoo to bhamsteeldog1

Yeah, right. The Cat and Norman Smiley could come in as a tag team. They could call themselves Team Pathetic!
John 3:16
NWO 4-Life!

If you dare to know what goes on in my demented mind, go to:
www.geocities.com/bhamsteeldog1/index.html
bhamsteeldog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2003, 12:13 PM   #9 (permalink)

hey norman smiley was cool in his wcw days I have always hated the cat
Old 01 Nov 2003, 10:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Ah Norman Smiley now there is a guy you just can not smile or laugh at, the man has this aura about him that could brighten up any Post Goldberg Promo or any Rico Match. I like Norman better than the Cat but I think SD doesn't need the Cat and we'd be better off without him.

Touching on the side topic: RAW's annouce team WAS prefect, Coach & Snow but it seems the WWE writers have been fucking sleeping on the job and don't know what we really want. We don't wanna hear some 50 year old man scream out "Puppies" everytime he sees and Diva and we don't need no other 50 year old man Mumble out crappy matches and end every match, EVERY MATCH with OH MY GOD!!! or THAT WAS A SLOBBERKNOCKER or MY FAT ASS MIS TOO FAT TO FIT INTO THESE CHAIRS ANYMORE KING!!!
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2003, 10:56 PM   #11 (permalink)

norman could bring a nice entertainment value to either show
Old 03 Nov 2003, 03:17 AM   #12 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

I Like Smiley, He Was Good For a Larf!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote