ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Cena turn??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Oct 2003, 08:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby
Default Cena turn??

Alright, i was just watching Smackdown when i had an idea.

brock just announced to cena that he might be the 5th member of team lesnar. okay, since cena and a-train just were fighting with each other, cena hitting the f-u on train, maybe this will cause a cena face turn. okay, so cena declines lesnar's offer on team lesnar, goes to team angle as a face and a-train fills the last spot for team lesnar....

also, who do you think will be the other 3 members of team angle if my idea doesn't work out?
Old 30 Oct 2003, 08:49 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

holly and apa
Old 30 Oct 2003, 08:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Well your idea won't work out because Angle just announced Hardcore Holly and the APA as the final 3 members of his team.

Not sure about Cena turning face or not. I hope he doesnt cuz I like him ho whe is right now.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2003, 09:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Lets see last time Cena was a face everyone in the world hated his guts, now at leats half the world respects him. I hope he stays a heel because that is the spot for him at the moment. Remember those gay-ass tights he use to wear when he came out with that stupid ass smile. while at the same time walking like he'd just had something lodged in his ass. God I hope he stays a heel
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2003, 09:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I think the other 3 members would be Holly and APA to, and I was reading a rumour about Cena turning face
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2003, 09:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

I think Cena will remain as a heel and A-Train will turn face.
LOL.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2003, 02:02 AM   #7 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

Dre,

Just because Cena turns face doesn't mean he has to go back to his old tights. I know you know that, and I agree that the WWE will screw up his character if they change it too much. Why is it every time a heel gains popularity, he automatically has to become a face? That has always been one of WWE's biggest problems. They've never known how to handle a heel that gets cheered.
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote