ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Matt Hardy (Spoiler)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Oct 2003, 06:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED
Default Matt Hardy (Spoiler)

Credit: Rajahwwf.com

It is now confirmed that Matt Hardy will go to Raw and be in a angle with Lita and Christian.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Oct 2003, 07:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I like Matt Hardy and hope he will get a big push on whichever program he is on. I liked him on SD but he may be better suited for Raw anyways.
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Oct 2003, 07:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

How can you confirm it?

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Oct 2003, 09:16 PM   #4 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

well matts push is done
Old 29 Oct 2003, 09:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Stupid move Vince!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2003, 12:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I don't think it's a stupid move for them to move him to Raw,he could have feuds with the likes of Hurricane,Christian,and maybe even Jericho.

Plus,we get to see him back with his girlfriend on TV and even though I don't like Lita I think they make a good couple,dunno why but I just do.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2003, 01:16 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

theres good and bad to this scenario

+Matt no longer has to suffer in pointless matches with Gimmick the Wonder Crip
+I might get to see Matt vs Hurricane
+Matt is much more likely to get Intercontinental from RVD than he is to get US from Big Slow
+1 more reason for me to watch Raw

-Lita sucks, she kills careers...look at Esse Rios, if you can find him...check McDonalds
-He most likely willl turn face
-Raw will give him no TV time...he'll be stuck on Stevie Night Heat
-Another reason why I have to watch Raw

and dammit if they get rid of Matt Facts I'm gonna be pissed the fuck off
Old 30 Oct 2003, 01:50 AM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Jeff Hardy is going to return and fuck up Matt (again), Jercho, and Christian careers even more. Mark my words. They'll have to carry the heroin addict by the beginning to mid 2004 season of WWE.
Old 30 Oct 2003, 11:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Lita didn't kill essa rios career, essa was just lame and he almost killed Lita's career, course nobody ever want's to remember the Lita that wore corny mexican outfits and kept "accidentily" kicking that man-beast Chyna...

um, yeah, so Matt's on RAW. Matt's dead. They'll waste all his build up and send him back to where he was 2 years ago. He'll be stuck with the scrawny junky that all the little girls like and Team Extreme will be jumping around again. Goddamnit.

I like Matt Facts too Kurt. That shit is great.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2003, 01:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

WTF? They can't do this...it'll kill Mattitude! At least he won't be with the 'Mooreon' anyone...lol
Old 30 Oct 2003, 02:09 PM   #11 (permalink)

The Butcher is on a distinguished road

Well I think it's a good thing that Matt Hardy is going to Raw and I can see when he gets there he will get in a fued with Christian after he tries to be involved with Lita. I kind of saw this coming when this angle with Christian following Y2J saving Trish Strattus a couple of weeks ago when she was in trouble with Victoria and that nut Steven richards. So it could be a good thing for new guys come to Raw instead of seeing what we see every week. I hope that there are more new wrestlers coming soon from Smackdown because Raw needs a change it is starting to get boring.
The Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote