ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Velocity's new anouncer!!!! Kanyon??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Oct 2003, 05:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default Velocity's new anouncer!!!! Kanyon??

Incase you haven’t heard, Bill DeMott joined Josh Matthews in calling Velocity last night. The Atlanta Journal Constitution currently has an article on SmackDown coming to Atlanta this week and reveals that DeMott has retired from wrestling.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

At least DeMott has something to do now... LOL

How do you think DeMott will do??

Also, WTF happened to Kanyon???
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Oct 2003, 05:08 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

he will suck big time he should go back to wrestling
Old 29 Oct 2003, 05:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Demott should just reture from everything because he has no charisma, no ring abilities, nothing and his claim to fame is being known as Hugh Morris and General Rection. Pretty lame shit from him....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Oct 2003, 05:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Demott who? Who gives a fuck. Who could really care? Has anyone ever, once, in the world, ever said "Gosh, I sure hope I get to see Bill Demott tonigh. He's the best!" Bill should've retired a long ass time ago, but some ppl can't see the writing on the wall and need to be exposed has the losers they are before they'll cower away. Bill DeMott, you will now be known as Bill DeMoted.

And Kanyon's a jobber. Look for him on TNA sometime soon. Who better than Kanyon? Anybody, except Bill DeMoted.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Oct 2003, 07:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
Demott who? Who gives a fuck. Who could really care? Has anyone ever, once, in the world, ever said "Gosh, I sure hope I get to see Bill Demott tonigh. He's the best!" Bill should've retired a long ass time ago, but some ppl can't see the writing on the wall and need to be exposed has the losers they are before they'll cower away. Bill DeMott, you will now be known as Bill DeMoted.

And Kanyon's a jobber. Look for him on TNA sometime soon. Who better than Kanyon? Anybody, except Bill DeMoted.
LMFAO@Bill DeMoted That's a pretty good one EXO
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2003, 08:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Hey I like Kanyon, the guy's funny and he's a good wrestler. All this "jobber" bullshit is getting tired, since over 95% of the WWE job to somebody once in a while.
Old 30 Oct 2003, 08:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shadow King
Hey I like Kanyon, the guy's funny and he's a good wrestler. All this "jobber" bullshit is getting tired, since over 95% of the WWE job to somebody once in a while.
I liked Kanyon too... but it looks like hes going as Mortis in dark matches now
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2003, 09:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
I liked Kanyon too... but it looks like hes going as Mortis in dark matches now
LOL Mortis. I think that Cris Kanyon has a pretty bad rapp for being such a good wrestler. No one thinks it but the man is nasty inside the ring even being dubbed the inovator of offense. Weather you like him or not you gotta say that he comes up with some pretty unorthodox moves on the spurr of the moment. Much like Al Snow and Bob Holly; they know their shit just never had the right charecter development.
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2003, 11:39 PM   #9 (permalink)

Scotty G is on a distinguished road

[COLOR=DarkGreen]hey T.B., Dre ur right. Bob, AL and Chris are helllaa good and all and they never got a good push. and who the are trying to be is just not cuting it. they have nothing but the wrestling skills but if u dont have a good chareter u are one peace of shit.